Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another easy one... Mila literally tanked the entirety of the left side of the map. Duo Alm was there to help pick off any survivors, while Valentine Faye literally Solo’d all the fliers to the right. I brought alone a Brave Alm hoping to use him as a reposition bot, but I didn’t even need him, nor did he even have reposition learned I would come to find out LOL

These two maps were very easy. Leif makes Linus' GHB a joke, and Tana & Amelia BHB was pretty easy with Duo Alm, L! Alm, Valentine Silque and Lukas.

I am still waiting for L!Hector's LHB on friday... I don't know if I will be able to beat Abyssal in that one since my Binding Blade roster is not the strong one.

Linus: Silvia, L!Julia, Ares, Ethlyn
It let me use Silvia, so naturally Linus just fell over. Though L!Julia did get a couple of kills and Ethlyn had to heal Silvia a bit. Ares just needed to do a Reposition.

T & A: Deathea, LAWLm, Duma, Faye
This map was far worse than it should've been due to essentially only having three units, because Faye is useless against the fliers she's supposed to be oneshotting. Needless to say LAWLm ate all the fliers, while Deathea and Duma did some defense tile shenanigans to blockade the west side.

Walhart: Thrasir, B!Veronica, Surtr, Peony
Awful. This map is too claustrophobic for me to use anything but tank strats, but Heroes does not have many premier tanks, and Surtr couldn't cockblock everything because of that damned Cleaner Thief. B!Veronica's healing was abused a lot while Thrasir picked up kills whenever she could.

Edited by Some Jerk

I used Hinoka, Super Hinoka, Legendary Ryoma, and Brave Camilla. I had Super Hinoka inherit Guard 1 so she could bypass Miracle and take out Lucius on the first turn, with Reposition help to get in and out. From there it was pretty easy. 

Linus- Easy with Reinhardt, Sword Reinhardt, Olwen and Ares.

Tana and Amelia- Cleared it with a team of FH!Delthea, L!Alm, Clair and V!Silque. Alm had to tank a few hit on the defense tile against some armor units.

Walhart- Easy with both Annas along with Duofonse and Peony.

Raven and Lucius- Kind of annoying with Lucius having Miracle and Dazzling Staff but I cleared it with Kaze, Silas, Elise and Adirft F!Corrin.

Not looking forward to tomorrow since I don't know if Klein will be enough to carry me through Abyssal.

Edited by NSSKG151

From the BHB/GHB the most challenging one was Lucius and Raven due to how cramped the map was and me not investing a lot on Fates units. I managed after putting a bait on the left side of the map to take care of the archer and make the others move. 

Anyways, the last one is Hector's LHB with FE6 units, which means time to showcase my W!Cecilia, yay!

Spoiler

Edited by Alexmender

Woo! I finished the Hector LHB pretty smoothly all things considered!! I’m proud I didn’t struggle, unlike the Ryoma one.

I used Duo Idunn, L Roy, my +3 Lugh and Igrene. The MVP is Idunn, who literally tanked everything. I gave her Renewal in the S slot and Threaten Atk 3 for her C skill. She just sat there and only required her duo skill to make sure she could survive the initial onslaught (I just parked her to the left). Igrene and Lugh were sniping from behind the Duo, while Roy repositioned and provided the Atk/Spd buffs to both of them. Roy face tanked Hector while Igrene finished him off. Idunn literally is the star of the show, though, truly. Shoutout to Ewan, who held his own as well! Don’t underestimate the baby boy~

PS this team comp is literally the best I got for this title... throw in Summer Wolt and that’s all I got lol

The rest were patheticly easy as these titles had good units and many options. Today was kind of stressful as I only had Duo Iddun, Fae, Brunnya. The three beat the non abyssal ones. Then for the Abyssal I removed Brunnya and I ended up beating it with Iddun and Fae only and without any troubles. It was insane and one of my best clears so far. 

I might need to build more Binding Blade characters for the future. At least I had Larum and Cherry Kool-Aid Opehila to nuke everything. 4 star Thea got some action too, dropping 60+ damage Ignis, but of course Abyssal enemies don't care about that.

i was shocked to find out my only levled up Binding Blade chars were regular Roy, Brave Roy, Lilina, Brunnya and Zephiel.

Yeah i had to mop the floor and betray the father-in-law with Regluar Roy, Brave Roy, Brunnya and Zephiel on Abyssal :X sorry

Using three reds and a dancer is what happens when you don't really have many units. I'm lucky I managed to snag a Larum on her first banner!

@XRay @Landmaster (I used Sophia here!) @Flying Shogi @Some Jerk  @NSSKG151

Edit: Oops I forgot to add the actual video lol... It's being uploaded now

Edit 2: Here we go! 

Edited by GuiltyLove

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Using three reds and a dancer is what happens when you don't really have many units. I'm lucky I managed to snag a Larum on her first banner!

Igrene is really good and she comes with a Blazing set. Dancers/Singers are helpful too.

I wish I have more copies of Igrene. I think I only got one and she is -Atk.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Igrene is really good and she comes with a Blazing set. Dancers/Singers are helpful too.

I wish I have more copies of Igrene. I think I only got one and she is -Atk.

I managed to use Igrene to destroy almost all of the enemies. It would be nice to get more copies of her...