Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Diovani Bressan Cheating with the harmonic heroes I was wondering what Brady was doing there the first half, as Nowi took no damage at all until she got to the greens. Mia/MM makes stuff way too easy since they take basically no damage from that first hit. Glad Brady was able to heal someone though. Nice clear!

This limited LHB wasn't too bad. Thankfully I already had Frederick built from previous clears and he worked out perfectly. The guard skill was annoying on the right side, but Cherche was able to power through it. Cordelia just performed the usual speedy destruction.

Probably the easiest Abyssal Limited Hero Battle for me so far. Helps that it was Awakening units this time and I have a harem of beautiful women from that game all merged up with good builds ready to go. Too bad it doesn't count as beating it the normal way and I will have to beat the Abyssal version of this map again when Lucina shows up on a Legendary/Mythic map again for the accessory.

Edited by NSSKG151

Wasn't too bad. I used my +10 Aversa, newly +8 Cherche, Legendary Chrom, and regular Olivia.

I've had an extra Hinoka sitting around for a while, so I fed her to Cherche for Hone Fliers. That should keep coming in handy for future Awakening challenges.

wKirxLG.jpgDsdZRZW.jpgjiRegu8.jpg8HtzHPI.jpg

20 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Took quite a number of attempts but I managed a clear. The hard part was discouraging Lucina from using Future Vision.

Hide contents

Congrats. I can't seem to figure this out because I don't have many FE13 units. I have Cherche though, so that's a start. Bridal Cordelia would have been great to have... looks like your brave weapon team worked well.

This might be the first LHB I can't clear DD: 

38 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Congrats. I can't seem to figure this out because I don't have many FE13 units. I have Cherche though, so that's a start. Bridal Cordelia would have been great to have... looks like your brave weapon team worked well.

This might be the first LHB I can't clear DD: 

A +Atk Virion might be able to sub in as the Brave Bow+ role but I don't think the investment is a fair tradeoff for the map clear reward. If you have a tanky unit like A!Tiki or Nowi, that might be worth looking into. Tiki especially as red has WTA over/is neutral against most of the enemies but looking at clears others have posted, it does require a decent amount of investment though.

It was very easy until I got to Abyssal. Since I couldn't beat the units in time before Lucina could use her Future Vision, I used Yarne and Lon'qu with Olivia and Cynthia support to Galeforce the map. This map got a lot of cavs which is perfect for Yarne.

None of the maps in this set (even Abyssal Lucina, which I don't think I've even bothered to clear before today) proved to be much of a challenge:

Three Houses vs. Jamke GHB

Spoiler

JtpDpXW.jpg?1

This was a simple map as usual, even with the shitty flaws these girls have (all -Atk except Sothis, who has -Spd instead).

Tellius vs. M!Corrin & Azura BHB

Spoiler

xvE5QPn.jpg?1

Caineghis did Caineghis things, while Pirate Tibarn continues to be broken in.

Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery vs. Garon GHB

Spoiler

DcaeviT.jpg?1

Who needs Phina when you have broken toddlers? Linde also put in good work with her Resplendent boost.

Sacred Stones vs. Chrom & Lissa BHB

Spoiler

ZIpvHEm.jpg?1

I've really gotten a lot of mileage out of spoopy Myrrh. 

Awakening vs. Lucina LHB (or Awakening Civil War)

Spoiler

QYnz2Gf.jpg?1

Yes, of course I "cheated" and used a Mia here.

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

A +Atk Virion might be able to sub in as the Brave Bow+ role but I don't think the investment is a fair tradeoff for the map clear reward. If you have a tanky unit like A!Tiki or Nowi, that might be worth looking into. Tiki especially as red has WTA over/is neutral against most of the enemies but looking at clears others have posted, it does require a decent amount of investment though.

I also have Nowi, but she eventually gets overwhelmed by the green units. Aversa can't do much damage for some reason. Nah and Say'ri are good for a few rounds of combat, but then die shortly after 😞 

I think I'll give up on this. It's taking me way too long.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I also have Nowi, but she eventually gets overwhelmed by the green units. Aversa can't do much damage for some reason. Nah and Say'ri are good for a few rounds of combat, but then die shortly after 😞 

I think I'll give up on this. It's taking me way too long.

Using tanky units is very difficult against Abyssal stats.

@Flying Shogi @NSSKG151 @Landmaster @Some Jerk @XRay

I had to upgrade my Atk Tactic Sacred Seal and give Def Tactic to Cherche. That Nah pitybreaker helped me a lot. I generally don't like to use Tactics skills because I don't like mixed teams, but they are more useful than I thought for these Limited Hero Battles.

@NSSKG151: Anna outspeeding Lucina impressed me. I couldn't stop Lucina from doubling anyone, even with Chill Spd active. Looks like Tiki did a lot of work!

Edited by GuiltyLove

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I had to upgrade my Atk Tactic Sacred Seal and give Def Tactic to Cherche. That Nah pitybreaker helped me a lot. I generally don't like to use Tactics skills because I don't like mixed teams, but they are more useful than I thought for these Limited Hero Battles.

Nice. Pheonixmaster1 has not uploaded anything yet, so I am trying to get ideas on how to tackle this map over the weekend.

I think I cleared this map with a player phase team in the past, but I will need to figure out a new way to do it with the Dancer/Singer limit.

So far, much easier than the last Legendary battles!!! I used L Chrom +0, Henry +10, Flying Olivia +0 and Summer Mia +0. L Chrom and my super tanky CC Mystic Boost Henry were the shared carry units. Henry took care of the left and Chrom took care of the right! Olivia danced and Summer Mia poked here and there, repositioned a bit, but for the most part, her contributions were subtle, yet impactful. Happy with this clear!

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice. Pheonixmaster1 has not uploaded anything yet, so I am trying to get ideas on how to tackle this map over the weekend.

I think I cleared this map with a player phase team in the past, but I will need to figure out a new way to do it with the Dancer/Singer limit.

It's way easier with a PP unit. Trying to tank the enemies is usually futile. I got lucky with my Nah so she was able to kill the accursed axe cav. I'm very surprised Nowi tanked Lucina and then another axe enemy right after.

38 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Congrats on the clear! Nowi is faster than I expected. Nice to see Nah also getting some action as well. I like her weapon's animation for some reason. I think it's the colors.  

A little late on this, but I wanted to post this since I found it amusing and impressive even though it was another abuse the AI and choke-point them. yorotosruuu yorotsruuu's guide for infernal Chrom & Lissa used three units: 5* mage knight Eirika (neutral) with a Swift Sparrow 2 seal, 5* Joshua (neutral) with a Brazen Atk/Def 3 seal, and a level 1, 3* Cormag.

Edited by Kaden

Dancers are overrated. I definitely didn't forget you're allowed to bring them to Legendary Limited Hero Battles. Definitely not.

This game is still reminding me that Awakening has my least well built units. I should fix that at some point. Which means I had to use some really janky-ass team for this.

+10+5 Male Grima [+Atk] (Expiration, Reposition, Aether, Svalinn Shield, Vengeful Fighter 3, [empty], Steady Posture 2)
+2 Duo Mia [+Atk] (Summer Strikers, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3, [empty], Atk/Spd Gap 3, Swift Sparrow 2)
+0 Lissa [+Atk, -Spd] (Gravity+, Recover+, Heavenly Light, [empty], [empty], [empty], Distant Guard 3)
+0 Frederick [+Atk, -Res] (Frederick's Axe, Reposition, Luna, Death Blow 3, [empty], Hone Cavalry, Steady Stance 3)

I had to give Grima Dragonflowers just for this map to boost his Spd by 1 point to avoid being doubled by the red mage on the left. I couldn't use Spd/Def Bond 3 due to needing to stand alone on turn 2 to kill the thief since the thief can reach anyone standing next to him. I could have given Lissa Drive Spd, but the Dragonflowers will probably come in handy for later. Probably. He ended up doing most of the work.

Frederick just had to tank the sword knight with the Brave Sword on the right.

Lots of empty skill slots. Lissa because she literally has no skills in half of those slots. The rest because I either forgot to give them something useful in that slot or they didn't have anything useful in that slot so I'm just counting them as empty.

Up until the Lucina battle it was super easy (shoutout to Jamke's battle that crumbled under Duo Byleth's feet). 

The LHB battle was easy...until Abyssal that is. The Cordy squad could not deal with the inflation, Lucina and the thief were too quick so no quadding for OG!Cordy and the greens were too beefy for Horse Chrom to kill. Then I went into a frenzy of how my Awakening roster is super barebones and ended up creating this monster:

DEn22gv.jpg

Yup, she practically solo'd the map. I needed to grind Summoner Support to finish the map, but that's only for the clear because no way I'll keep SS on anyone other than Eirika. Still, this Nowi is quite the menace, although with how common it is to +10 her it wouldn't surprise me to see others with the same build (or more premium). 

I did the Abyssa with Owain, SkyLivvy, MIa (naturally) and Lucina. 
i wasn't even going to, and I was like let me just try and it took just a swap of skills (brazen atk/def for the win for Owain, Death Blow for Mia). and the power of desperation. (and well one hit of the atk/spd buff). but i did it. it was really great. 

and i couldn't even replicate it even if i wanted to, so just take my word for it. 

Pretty sure everyone expected 3/4ths of this lineup~

Not much of a challenge when it's Awakening units~ Still has me waiting for Green Nowi, though~

@Diovani Bressan - Nice using best girl and some backup dancers. Not a bad choice to use Harmonic Mia just for the easy nuking~ Well done!

@Maaka - Good thing so many good 1-Turners are from Awakening and can just brute force their way through this one~ Nice!

@NSSKG151 - Didn’t expect this one to be hard since Anna’s allowed and does what she does best~ The flying duo could easily get in some quick kills with Galeforce while Tiki pretty much handled the left side all on her own. 

@GuiltyLove - Great taste in Dragon Lolis~ I do always approve of seeing Nowi and Nah and Nowi was especially the star here. But Nah and Cherche were pretty impressive, too~