Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

@Some Jerk: You didn't record? I rarely see Velouria in action :0 

@Flying Shogi @XRay @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @NSSKG151

I didn't actually intend to use three Camillas...

This is the first time using Adrift Camilla in an Abyssal map. Looks like those pitybreakers came in handy!

Edited by GuiltyLove
grammar

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Odin+10 (double links, Fury4, DG+CG), Ophelia+2 (budget/base kit), L Azura and Pirate Xander Duo w/ base kit for this one!

Ophelia did her usual thing, and it was her father's buffs that allowed her to clear house. Pirate Xander was there to tank everything while Ophelia and Odin took turns sniping, and Azura arranges folks accordingly. Overall, pretty easy~

Despite my Fates roster being a little on the barren side, the Abyssal battle was super easy (then again, those few Fates units I have are all really strong). 

I used L!Azura/Rinkah/Lilith/Pirate Veronica. Veronica & Xander took care of the right side on their own while the others dealt with the left and bottom side. Getting that Veronica turned out to be a huge boon, what a beast of a unit!

32 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i might try to record the others - I was SO proud of the Aversa one but i can't remember how i did it. 

this one was a Breeze. 
@Alexmender, @GuiltyLove, @Some Jerk, @Vicious Sal, @mcsilas, @Landmaster, @LordFrigid

I actually had no idea the Harmonized Veronica/Xander counted as Fates. Duo Heroes across two different games sure are useful. Ophelia blew stuff up as she usually does 😄

3 hours ago, vikingsfan92 said:

Took a while but managed to beat marth on all difficulties with Legendary corrin, Pirate veronica/Xander, Brave Camilla and Legendary Azura. Just barely managed to survive it. Gravity from Brave Camila's unique staff came in clutch too as did Veronica's duo skill.

cleared Abyssal with almost a similiar Team, ecxept i ran regular Xander.
L!Corrin, Regular Xander, Brave Camilla, L!Azura. And yes Gravity from Camilla came quite in handy.

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@GuiltyLove Just for you, I recorded it. You're going to be disappointed though, because Velouria didn't get to do much - she got one kill and spent the rest of the map being a Reposition bot.

I was grumpy about this clear because I had to use L!Azura for it, so most of my time was spent figuring out how it would play out if I had NY!Azura built instead; I might redo the video with her instead. It would be doable if I gave her Escape Route, Def Tactic and the Spd Tactic seal, and spent an extra turn baiting the Lance Knight. I'm not sure where Midori got that extra 2 Atk during the second round against Marth, but even if she hadn't, Velouria could've cherry-tapped him after.

And as a bonus, here's the Infernal solo with Midori:

Edited by Some Jerk

1 hour ago, Some Jerk said:

@GuiltyLove Just for you, I recorded it. You're going to be disappointed though, because Velouria didn't get to do much - she got one kill and spent the rest of the map being a Reposition bot.

I was grumpy about this clear because I had to use L!Azura for it, so most of my time was spent figuring out how it would play out if I had NY!Azura built instead; I might redo the video with her instead. It would be doable if I gave her Escape Route, Def Tactic and the Spd Tactic seal, and spent an extra turn baiting the Lance Knight. I'm not sure where Midori got that extra 2 Atk during the second round against Marth, but even if she hadn't, Velouria could've cherry-tapped him after.

And as a bonus, here's the Infernal solo with Midori:

So Velouria was basically the same as my Legendary Robin in the Lucina Limited Heroes map, someone relegated to being a Reposition bot

Soleil is here with another armor-killing one-turn clear. This one was pretty annoying thanks to the positioning requiring me to lunge the lance armor with Soleil so I could wings of mercy in with Hana. Made it even worse that L!Marth buffed the armor with his special. Hopefully the next time Hana appears in a clear, she is 5*+10, but it depends on if I can get the feathers by the end of next week.

Spoiler

Went and did the thing and made a clear that didn't use L!Azura. @GuiltyLove And Velouria did things this time.

I thought it would be a simple unit swap after I geared NY!Azura to survive the Sword Fighter, but then it turned out Marth's movement changed because he now had a Green to chase. This result was another couple of hours trying to find a new solution.

37 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Went and did the thing and made a clear that didn't use L!Azura. @GuiltyLove And Velouria did things this time.

I thought it would be a simple unit swap after I geared NY!Azura to survive the Sword Fighter, but then it turned out Marth's movement changed because he now had a Green to chase. This result was another couple of hours trying to find a new solution.

You're really dedicated to this stuff! I don't wanna touch this map again now that I cleared it with a team of all fliers and no dancers.

Fates means we just get the Elises, nothing special here, but I uploaded anyway~

Spoiler

@GuiltyLove - Almost Camilla Emblem, hmm? Still fun even though Lilith kidnapped one of them. She was a great addition to the team and pretty brave to take on the Dragon Killer Hero King himself. I love her art so much, nice work!

@daisy jane - OHO Xander and Vero~ Pretty unsurprising how Ophelia just went to town. Thiccmila is perfect for getting rid of the annoying Green mages on this map. Vero and Xander are so disgusting, they were alone the entire map and nothing bothered them, LOL.

@Some Jerk - Jakob and Midori are a nice nuking duo. It is so crazy how good your Midori is and how she doesn’t even need a healing Skill. I got nervous for every hit she took, but she is the Mightiest so I should have expected her to tough it through.

@Maakar - That was pretty wildt having 4*+10 Hana live on 1 HP. She deserves the promotion after that one. Peri is the one who is out for blood and she didn’t even have to take a huge hit.

It felt like it took me forever to find a winning strategy on this map with just using Fates units. The Obstruct seal was very useful here as well splash damage effects. Wish I could have brought Kaze along but all those ranged units with Guard were annoying to deal with.

@GuiltyLove Nice Fates Flying Team clear! How ironic that Marth himself was defeated by a dragon unit.

@daisy jane That's a lot merges on your Ophelia. Are you waiting for her to appear on a banner again or just waiting for one to come by naturally? Veronica did a good job of distracting that archer on the bottom of the map. Great clear!

@Maaka Wow, didn't know you had a bunch of Fates units built up to do one turn clears with. Nice job!

Edited by NSSKG151

50 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane That's a lot merges on your Ophelia. Are you waiting for her to appear on a banner again or just waiting for one to come by naturally? Veronica did a good job of distracting that archer on the bottom of the map. Great clear!

thanks kinderly! I am hoping i can get one Naturally, though the last few blue pity breakers have been Ylgr. (blegh).  I don't mind waiting  (I don't know when she'll have another banner to be honest with you).  Yeah. LOL i was quite amused that the archer kept going for them and Veronica was like. yah. it's not happening. They are quite a good unit. even withmy megh ivs - they get the job done

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

OHO Xander and Vero~ Pretty unsurprising how Ophelia just went to town. Thiccmila is perfect for getting rid of the annoying Green mages on this map. Vero and Xander are so disgusting, they were alone the entire map and nothing bothered them, LOL.

Yeah. Dreammy got to play a lot.  See. unlike unwanted pity breakers, I wouldn't mind more copies of her. and i'm glad she got to do a lot of work (and you know, set up Ophelia). and see. no one was Nekkid. i made sure they were all dressed up. and i know. LOL> that was the easiest Condition to fulllfill ever. 

7 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I actually had no idea the Harmonized Veronica/Xander counted as Fates. Duo Heroes across two different games sure are useful. Ophelia blew stuff up as she usually does 😄

yeah. that's why i like the duos. I am going to try (hopefully) to get them  because they come in handy for limited battles!

Forgot to post about them. Aversa was done with Ninian, Bramimond, B. Hector and Leila. Bramimond with Ninian's dances cleared the fist collum with the second one was dealt with by Hector with the help of Leila. 

Lulia and Seliph by Hel, Thrasir, B.Vero and Eir. Hel simply tanked everything and Thrasir nuked one or two people. 

Nowi and Tiki had Julia Emblem and Dancing Lachesis teach them a lesson. Two dragonkillers, one of the best nukes and a dancer, they never stood a chance. 

Legend Alm and Legend Celica, Rinea and Mila defeated Ggarnef. It was a bit hard however, at the end Rinea took turns dancing Alm and Celica and left the tanking to Mila. 

Marth is a bit problematic. Used at the end, Legend Azura, Ophelia ally supported by Lilith and Iago. Ophelia took a kill, Iago killed a nearby foe wreaked by Ophelia and Lilith came in to tank or save someone. Still haven't solved Abyssal and I am not that interested in it, they shouldn't have increased the difficulty in these Abyssals. 

12 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

This is the first time using Adrift Camilla in an Abyssal map. Looks like those pitybreakers came in handy!

Surprising to see A!Camilla being the one to KO the Warding Stance armor knight. You would think I've learned my lesson each time she KO'ed one of my units in PvE modes but nope. 

I also used Lilith in my clear. Had to tip toe around the Solo and Bond skills while Felicia ran around the map. 

Spoiler

This series hasn't been so bad actually.

Aversa cleared with C,anas, Linus, Nino and Rebecca Nowi + A!Tiki cleared with Orsin, Leif, Ishtar and Julia, Gharnef cleared with Clive, Mathilda, Python and Silquentine on Lunatic and L!Alm, Celicalm, Danckut and Dong Almer, Julia cleared with Askrtrio + Ylgr on both difficulties unless stated otherwise.

Clearing Marth with Fates is past me so far though.

@Landmaster Glad you finally get to use the Elise squad on a limited hero battle! Seems they didn't have too much trouble thanks to the backup from Ophelia. Was surprising to see healer Elise tank that lance cav at the end. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Haha I have galeforcers built from almost every game now, although Fates certainly has some of my best ones. Wow a clear without Annas! We need Fates Anna in the game, preferably one that can galeforce. Ophelia certainly did some work in your clear. Silas as well, I would love to build him up one of these days. Great job!

@Landmaster: It was a little confusing for me when I didn't see Ophelia's special recharge xD but Swordbreaker really helped vs Marth! Did Hot Springs Elise always have the carrot weapon? I don't think I noticed until now.

@NSSKG151 Flying units are my favorite movement type so I happened to have enough for this clear. It helps that Camilla has only ever been a flying unit and there are way too many alts of her, meaning it was easy to find a couple of them for this clear. I definitely wanted to try other units besides her though because I use her in way too many clears. My goal for each Abyssal map is to clear them with all fliers and no dancers, which this video shows, so I don't think I'll record a normal clear 😄 I had a double take when the red cav survived the first hit of Ophelia's AoE and the first hit of her regular attack. He had some high Res!

@Flying Shogi Looks like Lilith also beat Marth after he got weakened. Good thing Felicia's Res was high enough to tank the cleric for those turns!

For Marth, I used Summer Corrin, Legendary Azura, Legendary Corrin, and regular Ryoma. Clearing Abyssal took a few attempts and some fiddling with my seals, as well as having Ryoma inherit G Tomebreaker so he could properly do his job of killing the two green mages to the right, but it wasn't too bad. Both Corrins are really powerful in their own ways: Summer nuked stuff with Blarblade, while Legendary tanked everything.

Aversa and Marth are the ones I have been struggling with. I don't like limited battles so I often skip clearing them all the way up. But I am currently working on a project that needs a certain compile. And if I get everything cleared I should be able to just barely squeeze it out with the rewards this season rather than waiting until the end of next weeks season.

Anyways for anyone struggling with Aversa, this video helped me out immensely

Marth Abyssal was such a pain. And normally I would have just ignored it since no way was that worth 20 Divine codes. Maybe 10x that, but definitely not a measly 20. Finally managed it with -ATK Pirate Veronica, Neutral Keaton, -ATK Kaden, and Neutral Legendary Azura. Still a massive pain and probably the only time Keaton will be using the Phantom Speed seal. But Pirate Veronica once again proves that she was worth every orb even though I had several Osian pity breakers in the attempt to get her.

I cleared this set with:

Blazing Blade vs. Aversa

Spoiler

9GkoQqL.jpg?1

Jugdral vs. Tiki & Nowi

Spoiler

Fuym4VD.jpg?1

Echoes vs. Gharnef

Spoiler

kUqgi0P.jpg?1

Fates vs. Legendary Marth

Spoiler

suVzngu.jpg?1

Yup, there sure was only four of them to do this time.

Edited by Tybrosion

On 9/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Abyssal was a nightmare for me to clear. I spent 40,000 Feathers on Azama to give him Pain+ (I had him at 4*+10, so I did not want to promote him to 5* and spend another 100,000 Feathers to get him to the same stat level) and Guard, but he took far too much damage, so trying to copy choke point strategy did not pan out.

I ended up trying double Galeforce on my two PP!Veronicas. It took me a few attempts but those two units carried my ass hard. I also used VS!Azura and NS!F!Corrin, but they did not really do much beside sniping a few reds and going back into hiding in a corner.

Here's my Marth Abyssal clear, in case it helps anyone. It's pretty low-investment as long as you have the four units - Summer Corrin, Legendary Azura, Legendary Corrin, and regular Ryoma. Ryoma should be pretty easy to replace with another DC red unit like Xander or Legendary Ryoma if necessary, and Summer Camilla would probably perform similarly to Summer Corrin. I also don't think Traits are particularly relevant.

31eeDJ7.jpgT241kRH.jpgS1mEHZu.jpgsgtzJNl.jpg

KoJ9CMh.jpgYWXuFpa.jpgyNSTmGW.jpggcj5r0Y.jpgorkD9UO.jpgh3yZ6PH.jpgr1lCrQZ.jpgNa0VLSH.jpgbjBxtnP.jpgHBhsylQ.jpglHHQxYi.jpgipjkbwU.jpg7PlCd6L.jpgyXPfHaH.jpg

I managed to clear abyssal, it simply was a matter of attacking the right enemies. Blazing wind Ophelia with LnD4, special Spiral and double savage blow was the mvp. Lilith with Ophelia ally support was also extremely helpful as she transported next to her and cleared some dangerous foes, she simply had her base kit, noontime and death blow. Legendary Azura is self explanatory I think. Iago was surprisingly useful, he had his tome and sudden panic which weren't useful but he has double darting blow (4 and 3) something that proved useful for some kills (weakened foes left by the other 2), he had Atk opening that helped Ophelia a lot and being the 3rd mage allowed Ophelia to start with her special charged.