Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Took more time rendering compared to actually doing the map. I didn’t think I would actually be able to do this one when I saw it was Sacred Stones but then I remembered that Forma Soul Ephraim and bby Myrrh~

Only SI needed was the Fortify Armor on Ephraim and needed to finally refine B!Eph’s weapon, which I had been wanting to do anyway~ Drive Spd on W!Eirika helped Myrrh and W!Ephraim avoid two potential doubles.

@Maaka - Noice work with the Duo Skill. Ross’s investment paid off. I’m surprised your Duo Ephraim didn’t have Galeforce the moment you got him~

@NSSKG151 - Those are some strong L’Arachels, it was fun watching them run around and nuke everything. Also nice Eirika, too~ She is super resilient. I didn’t realize until the end she was using Wo Dao. Good choice to go with Noontime.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am quite proud of this one. 

Tethys is a bit annoyed that Tiki is in her spot. So let’s do something about that. 

Ephraim doing Ephraim things, Lyon being a great support unit. 

And of course letting ‘bantu’ walk over to where Tiki was supposed to be. He was too late. And just a nice double special as the finisher.

Annd here we are. 🙂 . I actually figured out how to beat it two other times but i liked this one because everyone had an equal part.  While i am lighter in the orb bank because Grima took her sweet ole time coming to me. it was worth it, seeing Myrrh's new toy in action. now. let's begin, shall we?

@LordFrigid@Landmaster, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @Alexmender, @NSSKG151, @Vicious Sal, @GuiltyLove @Some Jerk, @Maaka

This map was a mistake. Figured out an Abyssal clear. I avoided using the Duo skill since it felt like cheating, which is why you see me sending GoW!Eirika towards the right of the map on turn 3 to avoid the dragon. I even gave her Speed + 3(it's dumb, I know) to see if she can avoid the follow up attack from the dragon after getting buffed from Spd Tactic.  

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Annd here we are. 🙂 . I actually figured out how to beat it two other times but i liked this one because everyone had an equal part.  While i am lighter in the orb bank because Grima took her sweet ole time coming to me. it was worth it, seeing Myrrh's new toy in action. now. let's begin, shall we?

@LordFrigid@Landmaster, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @Alexmender, @NSSKG151, @Vicious Sal, @GuiltyLove @Some Jerk, @Maaka

+10 Myrrh with complete NFU+QR is something I'd be very scared to face with a standard team. If it weren't for the red Blade tomes I'm sure she could've solo'd the map. That's how strong she is now. 

NGL, seeing Eirika take so much damage felt a little weird for me but I guess my perception is too warped with how min-maxed mine is. That aside, the clear was really great, Myrrh showcasing how much of a powerhouse she is now, Eirika being a good tank while L'Arachel and Tethys provided the buffs for the team and also had a nice part in the action (with Tethys getting the last hit, too). Very nice! 

- - - 

I don't have anything too show for this. I cleared the Tiki Abyssal battle with Eirika when it came out (meaning no Summoner Support, no Kaden, no Peony, no L!Azura, no NFU and no Spd Tactic) and the Limited battle was basically the same clear but faster due to new skills and mechanics, so yeah. 

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

NGL, seeing Eirika take so much damage felt a little weird for me but I guess my perception is too warped with how min-maxed mine is. That aside, the clear was really great, Myrrh showcasing how much of a powerhouse she is now, Eirika being a good tank while L'Arachel and Tethys provided the buffs for the team and also had a nice part in the action (with Tethys getting the last hit, too). Very nice! 

hehe well. I am getting used to Eirika (and really getting her to shine). but she survived a lot more than i thought she would. (I do have a Kaden/Odin on her team for tactics and link buffs so i wanna try doing that one day

in re to Myrrh - yeah. like the biggest issues she had were the red tomes on this map. I actually forgot about the full NFU so i was expecting Tiki to like. blow her up (as she used to do) but due now. it was like. "clink" lol

@daisy jane Myrrh just gets stronger and stronger! I'd like to get Dragon's Ire on her too.

@Flying Shogi Duo Ephraim would have made this map much easier for me as well, but I ended up using him as fodder. Whoops. I won't be able to clear this map, but I don't mind. Duo Skills aren't my favorite thing to use, though I use Palla's from time to time. Interesting how an unmerged mage Eirika can still do a lot of damage.

Kinda late this time, put off trying the map and then put off on actually posting here.

@Maaka Huh, didn't expect you to have a decked out SS squad ready for one-turning. Duo Ephraim is definitely a key unit in all of these.

@NSSKG151 The good friends fight together. Wish I had a Halloween L'Arachel. This team does work with Tactics, but I suppose Wo Dao Noontime is a bit more hassle-free than Sieglinde.

@Landmaster Wow, Armor Emblem. That's pretty neat. HMyrrh was definitely the star here, though seems like Winter Eph did a lot of important work as well. Garm refine is definitely really strong.

@daisy jane To the surprise of no one, Dragon's Ire Myrrh is an absolute monster, but it's still amazing to see it in action. Dragon effectiveness may as well not exist. Eirika helped out a bit I guess with NCD.

Here's mine then. Eirika was definitely the star player here (@Alexmender), but I got stuck for a while until I replaced Tethys with Innes, who turned out to be the missing piece of the puzzle in several ways.

oUcY7Gc.jpg?1

Yeah, this Abyssal was ass for me, but it's done after far too much skill / seal tinkering.

That aside, the rest of this set (including Infernal Tiki) went down fairly easily.

Naesala

Spoiler

NXTeW7f.jpg?1

Maybe one day I'll have Klein sit out of a Binding Blade Limited Hero Battle.

Hector & Matthew

Spoiler

1Asfwty.jpg?1

They curbstomped this in the same way they (and Three Houses) did so to CYL4.

Panne

Spoiler

bGuwGcC.jpg?1

Despite being the +10 here, Ashnard contributed nothing past Repositioning. 

Leo & Elise

Spoiler

EJTAoKR.jpg?1

Xane is also a red herring. Nagi (with the QR3 seal) was the one who took most of the credit here by eating half of the map.

@NSSKG151 Wow bladetomes make things way too easy. Those L'Arachels are pretty powerful. Eirika did quite a nice job as well, wrath + noontime was a great combo. Nice job!

@Landmaster Myrrhbear! Halloween Myrrh is so cute. Wish I had the chance to use her more often. Brave Ephraim did quite well with his new refine and galeforce winter Ephraim was neat to see. Great clear!

@daisy jane Glad to see you were able to complete it! Told you Myrrh could handle it! Glad dragon's ire came in handy so quickly, hopefully it's helping out in AR as well. Great job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow Eirika handed out quite the beating. Innes did a good job as well. Didn't think I would see him being used. Great movement at the end there to lure Tiki into the right position. Nice clear!

• 2 weeks later...

@daisy jane - OH BOY, EIRIKA~ Very kind of Myrrh to just tank Tiki on turn one~ It’s hilarious they are to scared of Eirika to try to attack her most of the time~ L’Arachel did great nuke work on the side~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Another Fairy~ Iceberg spam is pretty unique~ Speaking of unique, Innes isn’t seen very often, so nice seeing him do a lot here, too. Everyone chipped in pretty well, especially on that last kill~

• 2 weeks later...

For this week, we have:

• GHB Rutger: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_10.png.d1f90c468bd35a10d0ccce0c4a459478.pngAwakening - One Dancer allowed;
  • BHB Micaiah & Sothe: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_6.png.eb8b226232f8530d8aa9d8c3ab8b721c.pngBlazing Blade - No Dancers allowed;
  • GHB Haar: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_3.png.c2072d57cf88d98107e840ea1ba1209c.pngGenealogy & Icon_MiniUnit_Head_4.png.4ce491080d05396a379b9499cd2baa89.pngThracia - One Dancers allowed;
  • BHB Reinhardt & Ishtar: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_2.png.7daa91c99ffa5525dd5ad2f2f78495a5.pngEchoes - No Dancer allowed;
  • LHB Eirika: Icon_MiniUnit_Head_0.png.31c7b73904b4de78eae82dc5d5dbdaa6.pngHeroes - One Dancer allowed.

The limitations for this month are not bad.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Rutger's map sucked for me:
5*+10 +Res Donnel: Res Casa Blanca+, Reposition, Sol, Distant Counter, Renewal, Atk Smoke, Quick Riposte
5*+10+10 +Spd Resplendent Cordelia: eff. Cordelia's Lance, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4, Dive Bomb, Atk/Spd Rein, Swift Sparrow
+10+8 +Spd Bride Cordelia: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Desperation, Savage Blow, Atk +3
+HP/-Atk Flier Olivia: Skuld, Dance, Bracing Stance 2, Wings of Mercy, Guidance 

Micaiah+Sothe BHB was significantly easier and more fun since I get to run a full team of Lyn and Florina:
+10+15 +Atk Resplendent Lyn: Atk Wo Dao+, Reposition, Noontime, Distant Counter, Pulse Smoke, Atk/Def Solo
5*+9+5 +Def Florina: eff. Florina's Lance, Reposition, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte
+1+4 +HP Duo Lyn: Tailwind Shuriken, Reposition, Ruptured Sky, Swift Sparrow, Spd/Def Rein
+10+15 +Spd Bride Lyn: ends up being filler

Jugdral vs. Haar was another easy LHB since Ares pretty much trivializes the map.
5*+10+9 +Atk Ares: Dark Mystletainn, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage, Def Smoke, Brazen Atk/Def
5*+10+7 +Atk Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Moonbow, Death Blow 4, Lancebreaker, Hone Cavalry, Quickened Pulse
5*+1 Dancer Eldigan: Def Courtly Candle+, Dance, Def Opening
5*+10+8 Nanna (filler)

Rutger - Henry and L Chrom tanked everything while Flying Olivia danced them into position and Gerome finished off any stragglers. Not too bad at all!

M & S - I got to try my new Duo Lyn! She did everything with her duo skill AND Duo Tiki’s refreshing skill lol. 3 hits in one turn! So I used those 2 alongside Leila for Ruse shenanigans, and L Eliwood for BD on Tiki to tank a bit while Lyn sniped. Not bad either

Haar - Historically one of the easiest GHB imo. L Leif makes quick work of everything, with Shannan being a good meat shield. Osian tanked the blue fire sweep Lance to the left while Dancing Reinhardt repositioned everyone accordingly. 

I was able to solo Micaiah+Sothe with my +10 Winter Jaffar and solo Haar with my +10 Seliph, but I haven't come up with anyone who can solo Rutger Infernal yet. Mostly been trying Legendary Chrom, I tried a couple of times with Say'ri but she didn't work at all.

Echoes vs. Reinhardt+Ishtar BHB took a few tries:
5*+10 +Atk Boey: Inscribed Tome, Draw Back, Ignis, Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte, Hone Atk 3, Res +1
+1+0 +Spd Legend Alm: Luna Arc, Rally Def/Res, Darting Blow 4, Odd Atk Wave, Flashing Blade
+1+0 +Spd Legend Celica: Saintly Seraphim, Draw Back, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 3, Soul of Zofia, Atk/Spd Oath
5*+1 +Atk Clair: eff. Rhomphaia, Reposition, Glacies, Fury 3, HP/Atk 2