Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

This was a tricky one to pull off without a dancer. I used Brave Celica, with support from Genny, Valentine's Alm, and Fallen Delthea. Genny was important for using Gravity to keep the cavs away from Celica. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used pretty much one unit on each of the Limited Hero Battles. Apotheosis Anna solo'd Rutger GHB, Brave Hector crushed M&S BHB, Ares took care of Haar GHB and I used Clair to beat R&I BHB with FH!Delthea providing some assist by distracting the bow unit. I think I should have too much trouble with Eirika's LHB tomorrow either.

174a9a960d.jpg

Hardest one so far for me. Duma needed to abuse Fell Breath/Upheaval to tank Ishtar and get the enemies moving, after which Deathea did most of the work. LAWLm and Faye were mostly Draw Back bots, though LAWLm did kill the Green Manakete.

Out of all the units, Gronnraven Ta Blue tome breaker QR Sonya with a Def boon was what was able to tank Ishtar and the bow just so they would agro onto me. After that Gravity staff P!Genny just made picking units off one by one.

Micaiah & Sothe: Throw AotB!Hector at it and you're good

Spoiler

Haar: FE5 cast basically comes with a built in dancer in LH!Leif if you have him

Spoiler

Ishtar & Reinhardt: Almost gave Clair Galeforce but I'll save that for a day when I need it. In the mean time, Smite gets the job done.

Spoiler

Oh god, FEH vs. Abyssal Eirika took several very long attempts (I adapted Brotel's Abyssal Eirika strat):
Fjorm: Silver Lance, Ice Mirror, Atk/Def Bond 3, Shield Pulse, Drive Atk, Spur Atk 3
CYL Veronica: Hlidskjalf, Recover+, Windfire Balm+, Atk +3, Wrathful Staff, Close Guard, Atk/Spd Bond 3
+1 Mirabilis: Flower of Ease, Whimsical Dream, Fort. Def/Res, Wings of Mercy, Def/Res Gap, Distant Guard
+Atk/-Res Spring Sharena: Wind, Draw Back, Res Tactic, Savage Blow 3

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hel took lessons from Bartre on ignoring the weapons triangle in this one-turn clear. This one had a lot of close kills in it since my Heroes roster isn't (or can't be) merged up. Anna is a wonderful galeforcer as usual and Hel did a pretty great job as well. I am not the biggest fan of duo Alfonse, but he was really my only choice here.

Also, here is a video of all of my one-turn clears from this week's LHBs. I thought I would just make them into one video rather than recording them individually. I didn't actually have to do anything too special for any of them aside from Eirikas. Everyone pretty much already had everything they needed and many of them had to use weaker weapons or skills to get the right amount of hits/damage.

Spoiler

Edited by Maaka

10 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Micaiah & Sothe: Throw AotB!Hector at it and you're good

Hide contents

Haar: FE5 cast basically comes with a built in dancer in LH!Leif if you have him

Hide contents

Ishtar & Reinhardt: Almost gave Clair Galeforce but I'll save that for a day when I need it. In the mean time, Smite gets the job done.

Hide contents

Sheesh, Hector really got so many advantages from his refine. Having no weaknesses and all those follow-up preventions must be nice.

Didn't expect Sonya to tank an arrow.

I should probably use spoiler tags for these fuckhuge images.

Spoiler

2f4ca5e503.jpg

I remembered not liking Eirika Abyssal, so I didn't put much effort into this one. I just had NY!Alfonse choke the point while Thrasir torched the Cav trio to the south.

1 hour ago, Some Jerk said:

I remembered not liking Eirika Abyssal, so I didn't put much effort into this one. I just had NY!Alfonse choke the point while Thrasir torched the Cav trio to the south.

Used the same strategy myself, although with some different units. I had RS!Alfonse do the choke point too, but I use PP!Veronica to handle the south. Plumeria and Eir mostly just sat there doing nothing.

Huh, the Legendary Hero Battle was strangely easy this time. I wonder why:

Spoiler

KpcIshA.jpg?1

Oh, right. That's because I only did Normal because even Hard is probably too much for the scrub squad.

I did this to myself, so I can't complain.

As for the rest, they were all fully cleared with the following:

Rutger

Spoiler

fs6QyIK.jpg?1

Oh, and I guess this is my first time showing that I +10'd Marth Lucina semi-recently. It's probably just a coincidence that IS announced Resplendent Lucina not too long after I did this.

Micaiah & Sothe

Spoiler

YjkzHAj.jpg?1

So much for that "no dancer" restriction, IS.

Haar

Spoiler

2KlbHAC.jpg?1

In the true spirit of Haar himself, I was a lazy bastard and just used the same princess squad from the last Jugdral Limited Hero Battle (but now featuring creepy eyed Julia).

Ishtar & Swordhardt

Spoiler

ESlvYbC.jpg?1

Full Celica Emblem probably would've worked here too, but I'm going to use my +10s when I can.

...huh. Thrasir, Mirabilis, and Pirate Veronica I expected to use, but... Ylgr not only participated, but also landed the killing blow on Eirika.

I'm actually kinda surprised this time. I didn't record cause I honestly can't be bothered to do it more than once a month, even though clearing a Limited Hero Battle using just Heroes OCs might actually be slightly more impressive than clearing using 2 speed-charge Galeforcers, LegAzura, and one of the strongest Bladetome users in the game (half-Bladetome if we're talking Harmony Tiki), all +10 (except Tiki)

What I will say is that Thrasir had to tank a few hits from the Watersweep Thief, Veronica walled off the entire of Eirika's chamber, and Ylgr camped in the starting area. Mirabilis... did her thing.

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Sheesh, Hector really got so many advantages from his refine. Having no weaknesses and all those follow-up preventions must be nice.

It's crazy how good he is as a unit. The only time I survived baiting a AotB!Hector was when he had Special Fighter and the unit I used was Titania. 

Someone made a F2P guide for Eirika's Abyssal LHB if you have AotB!Veronica.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

Most of them were pretty easy but the Abyssal was hell. I had to bring the big guys and Hrid to clear it. I'm kinda surprised I still have Hrid hanging around, I could've sworn I used him as DC fodder some time ago...guess I forgot or had a change of heart somewhere down the line. 

The team I used was Pirate Veronica for the bottom side of the map+finishing the lance cav and L!Eirika, Thrasir is pretty OP so that's a no brainer, Hrid for some Galeforce kills and Mirabilis because her debuff based kit makes her a great partner for Hrid and Thrasir. I tried with Peony before but she doesn't work as well as Mira.

I used Hel, Peony, Brave Veronica, and Lif. Took a few attempts, but not too bad for a legendary. Hel tanked most of the enemies approaching from the top, while Lif cleaned out the bottom and blocked off the last wave.

Copied this Redditor's clear and was able to clear Abyssal. Main thing is playing with Surtr's HP post heal from Sparkling Boost to make sure he is within the range of WoM on turn 4.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

On 11/13/2020 at 12:04 PM, Flying Shogi said:

It's crazy how good he is as a unit. The only time I survived baiting a AotB!Hector was when he had Special Fighter and the unit I used was Titania. 

Someone made a F2P guide for Eirika's Abyssal LHB if you have AotB!Veronica.

Hide contents

Thanks! I will take a look but I don't know if I can be bothered to do this even though I should have the fodder. All that effort for only a few codes... 

Watched your Abyssal clear. Surtr's Steady Stance 4 is quite useful. I only really use my Surtr when I do the Heroic Ordeals for the flowers.

Edited by GuiltyLove

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Thanks! I will take a look but I don't know if I can be bothered to do this even though I should have the fodder. All that effort for only a few codes... 

At this point it's not even about the codes anymore lol I still haven't spent a single one.

I'm just doing it so I have all of the Abyssal ones cleared but it's not even that big of a deal as I was fine with not being able to do so after seeing my roster. It just so happened that someone posted an Abyssal clear of this LHB on Reddit and I had the units they used. 

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I only really use my Surtr when I do the Heroic Ordeals for the flowers.

Maybe I should take him for a swing sometime but LH!Azura has been doing a good job so far.

@Maaka Oh, nice use of Hel. Her gimmick was pretty helpful.

@NSSKG151 Even with only 2/3 Annas, there's no problems here. OG Anna was able to do a lot better on Enemy Phase than I would've expected.

I put this one off until the last day and then put off on posting here (again). This one was kinda troublesome for me, and ended up taking 7 minutes.

@SatsumaFSoysoy This map certainly was a lot of trouble. I would have had no way to one-turn it without Hel since a lot of the Heroes characters are hard (or impossible) to merge up. I'm surprised to see how well Hrid did. That miracle from Veronica also came in handy. Great job!

Beyond late because the end of the quarter was monstrous but I’m back now to add my clear and comments~

Did take a lot of tinkering to get this one just right, including needing SS on Mirabilis for every single extra stat point she could get. Also hate having to play around these spawns.

@Maaka -  I wasn’t expecting Galeforce Hel, her Prf was perfect for tanking Eirika. Really smart way to handle that one. 

Equally impressed at the range of Galeforcers in your whole roster~

@NSSKG151 - Well if Anna’s allowed, then I expect the map to go down pretty easily. I’m a bit jealous at how much of an easy time you had with her tanking capabilities. And you can never go wrong with NY!Alfonse~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I figured Miss Omnicidal would make this battle much easier. Especially when paired with her Brave Self. Hrid’s thiccness came in pretty useful here, as did Veronica’s healing. Team worked pretty well together.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - I figured Miss Omnicidal would make this battle much easier. Especially when paired with her Brave Self. Hrid’s thiccness came in pretty useful here, as did Veronica’s healing. Team worked pretty well together.

Having a delete button was definitely helpful.

Looks like it was a struggle for you too, even with Duofonse. Pretty annoying that LEirika survived him with 1 HP lol. Poor green mage got boxed in by Veronica and Sharena.