Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

I need to remind myself that my FE8 roster was able to beat Tiki's LHB so they're not as outdated as I apparently like to think. Still debating if I should change DM!Ephraim's asset to +Atk but he works well with +Def since he shares the same Atk as BH!Ephraim to take advantage of Atk Opening.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tana handled this one all by herself.

I am a little worried about the upcoming Azura battle with Echoes units though, I definitely consider that to be my weakest roster. But I'll handle that when I get there.

8 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I need to remind myself that my FE8 roster was able to beat Tiki's LHB so they're not as outdated as I apparently like to think. Still debating if I should change DM!Ephraim's asset to +Atk but he works well with +Def since he shares the same Atk as BH!Ephraim to take advantage of Atk Opening.

Hide contents

I'm still surprised anyone's roster could beat Tiki's LHB. I had to skip that because my FE8 units weren't good enough, even with Myrrh. It looks like you have a +1 Duo Ephraim! I actually made him a manual before the Tiki map... At least Kronya's map was easy and you breezed through it.

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Tana handled this one all by herself.

I am a little worried about the upcoming Azura battle with Echoes units though, I definitely consider that to be my weakest roster. But I'll handle that when I get there.

That's a beautiful Tana. I got her as my free pull a few days ago and she's now +3 🙂 I really want to build her up, but I don't have any particular role for her... It's good to see that she can still be so powerful, even years later. I don't think her English voice suits her if I play FE8 again, though

31 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm still surprised anyone's roster could beat Tiki's LHB. I had to skip that because my FE8 units weren't good enough, even with Myrrh. It looks like you have a +1 Duo Ephraim! I actually made him a manual before the Tiki map... At least Kronya's map was easy and you breezed through it.

Honestly, he's the carry unit for my FE8 roster.

FE8 vs. Kronya:
5*+8+3 +Res Tethys: Res Temari+, Dance, Fury 3, Wings of Mercy, Drive Res, Def/Res 2
+2+0 +Spd Mage Eirika: eff. Gleipnir, Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation, Savage Blow, Chill Res
Duo Ephraim: Reginleif, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade, Lull Atk/Def, Odd Atk Wave, Even Atk Wave
+Spd/-Def Innes: Nidhogg, Draw Back, Growing Wind, Life and Death 3, Poison Strike, Savage Blow

FE13 vs. Ike+Soren:
5*+10+0 +Res Donnel: Res Casa Blanca, Reposition, Sol, Distant Counter, Atk Smoke, Quick Riposte
+2+0 CYL Lucina: eff. Geirskogul, Shove, Sol, Spd/Def Link, Drive Spd, Distant Guard
5*+10+6 Aversa: Aversa's Night, Reposition, Moonbow, HP +5, Drive Res, HP +5
5*+1+0 +Atk ATiki: +Res Lightning Breath, Reposition

2 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Kronya: W!Eirika, Myrrh, Seth, and Lute. Bold Fighter Miracle continues to be hilarious.

Ike & Soren: Stick to fighting Ashnard, boy.

a150a66eac.png

Grima solo, huh. Nice. I gave up on merging mine because legendary banners are so bad and her stats are mostly outdated if she's not merged up 😧

21 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Also, I didn't know Naga counted as Awakening instead of Archanea.

She's counts as both Awakening and an Archanea unit. I believe she was the first one to be tagged with 2 game titles.

FE7 (female leads) vs. Death Knight wasn't too bad.

5*+10+15 +Atk Nifl Lyn: Spd Carrot Cudgel+, Noontime, Distant Counter, Null Follow-Up, Pulse Smoke, Atk/Def Solo
+2+5 +HP Duo Lyn: Tailwind Shuriken, Reposition, Ruptured Sky, Swift Sparrow, Spd/Def Rein
Bride Ninian: Fresh Bouquet, Dance, Atk Tactic, Gale Dance 1
5*+9+5 +Def Florina: eff. Florina's Lance, Reposition, Distant Ward, Quick Riposte, Atk/Def Rein

4 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

Death Knight:

fde13e6e77.png

He actually had the Atk/Def Solo seal on, but the strat still works this way -- he just ends with 10 HP instead.

Dang, he's all decked out.

Somehow I managed to get Nino to accidentally tank the Brave Bow bow cav and take 0 damage due to Eliwood's Bonus Doubler and Summer Lyn's Distant Guard. Nino blew up the map, of course.

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Eliwood and Hector storm Death Knight's lair

Hide contents

Brave Hector makes most maps look easy, huh? His defense must have been absurdly high on that tile.

Here's a pic of my Nino tanking a Brave Bow, as a follow-up to my earlier post:

image0.png

Jugdral vs. Klein+Clarine is an easy one for me:
5*+10+7 +Atk Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 4, Lancebreaker, Hone Cavalry, Quickened Pulse
5*+10+9 +Atk Ares: Dark Mystletainn, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage, Def Smoke
5*+10+8 +Atk Nanna: Gravity+, Restore+, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Wrathful Staff
+1+0 Green Olwen: Thunderhead, Draw Back, Blazing Wind, Swift Sparrow 2, Fortify Cavalry, Spd +1

I had a healthy selection of characters to use this time around with they games they chose for this month's Limited Hero Battles.

• Kronya GHB: L'Arachel, H!L'Arachel, Marisa, W!Eirika
  • Ike and Soren BHB: A!Anna, A!Tiki Cordelia, Cherche
  • Death Knight GHB: Eliwood, Hector, B!Hector, Ninian
  • Klein and Clarine BHB: Reinhardt, Ares, Ethlyn, Green Tome Olwen

I guess I will find out tomorrow if the Clair I built up will be able to clear Azura's LHB for me. I only just now realize that despite liking the Echoes cast I haven't really built up that many of them in Heroes.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Until now, all limited GHBs and BHBs were very easy... as always. The challenge should be tomorrow, with Legendary Azura's Limited battle with Shadows of Valentia's units.

what challenge? you just place Mila and block Azura from Dancing (if you have one), Although i think SoV has the least amount of given out free units that arent lets say olde?

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

what challenge? you just place Mila and block Azura from Dancing (if you have one), Although i think SoV has the least amount of given out free units that arent lets say olde?

Mila can isolate her, but then I have to carry her for the rest of the match, since she is not that good in combat. Also, sometimes the Legendary/Mythic is not the main threat in these maps.

Yeah, the selection of free heroes for SoV is not the best, but this doesn't affect me since I don't follow guides. If I am not able to beat Abyssal on my own, I just don't beat Abyssal. I am not against the use of guides though. The F2P SoV units are: Tobin, Berkut, Clive, Leon, Fallen Delthea, Soiree Rinea, Mathilda, Conrad and Valentine Silque (I don't think I forgot someone), plus Brave Celica and Brave Alm for those who picked them as the free hero in their respective banners but they are special cases. But we have others in the 3-4* pool. At least we have a dancer and a healer, I guess.

38 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

At least we have a dancer and a healer, I guess.

Yeah, that is certainly better than last month where we only had Phina (a 5* exclusive unit that like maybe ten players have) as the only possible dancer for Hrid’s LHB.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, that is certainly better than last month where we only had Phina (a 5* exclusive unit that like maybe ten players have) as the only possible dancer for Hrid’s LHB.

Yeah. The only game I don't mind that much not having a dancer for that title is Three Houses, because most of the units from that game are broken. lol

Although I have Summer Dorothea.