Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

I was struggling yesterday using OG!Alm. Once I swapped B!Celica in his place and stole his seal, everything worked out. I didn’t change Atk Tactics on her because it made no difference, kek.

Including some late comments I never replied to, sorry for the delay!

@daisy jane– Caeda totally disrespecting Hrid, I loved it. Phina is so deceptively thicc. Norne is, well, purposely thicc. Blue Fridge was the most thicc, but still couldn’t last forever.

@Diovani Bressan – Turn 1 yeet strats, very noice. Pretty easy to Galeforce when B!Celica is allowed. Almlica are still so busted.

Yaaay Fairy Delthea! I want to give her Blarfox now. Only two units needed to clear the map, very noice.

@Maaka – THE DELIVERANCE! Blue Flame on evil Delthea, I’m jealous. Also that was a stonked Gray, I’m more jealous of that.

@NSSKG151– More yeet strats, getting rid of Azura early is the way to go if you can get away with it. Lukas with those big BONS are *chef’s kiss*. All those huge in combat buffs on Celica were looking spicy. Really nice clear!

@Some Jerk – I love how everyone has a +10 F!Delthea, LOL. As a proud member of the Duma Faithful, I am very happy with his presence here. He just stood there, menacingly. Only to go super Saiyan and decimate the rest of the map. What else could one possibly want in life?

@GuiltyLove – Good thing Catria is an Echoes unit. She is pretty unstoppable in Vantage range, those were some huge numbers.

@SatsumaFSoysoy– Knew this would be easy with your B!Celica, but she had plenty of help. Loved how most of the battle was dancing around the armors since everyone else pretty much died on spawn.

@BoaFerox – Python deserves more love, I approve. Perfect placement there, congrats!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Landmaster That looks like a well rounded Echoes team. What kind of bait did you use to lure Azura down to your units. She didn't like the bait I had which is why I had her 'leave the stage' on turn 1. Nice clear!

With Aerobatics and the fact that she did enough damage to Delthea (over 5 damage), putting her in the range meant Azura couldn't help herself but come on down~

On 1/19/2021 at 11:09 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Landmaster Do you have Mystic Boost on your OG!Alm? He's kinda hard to use even with it, honestly, but he can be pretty strong. Whatever though, Celica better.

I guess I'm in the minority here of not having a +10 FDoot lol.

I have the Seal on him, though I'd prefer to sack Eir to throw it in his B Slot. But he's not fully built as it is so I'm not in any rush to kit him out.

• 4 weeks later...

FEH vs. Astram wasn't too bad though clearing out the Infernal map took a few tries.

+2 Eir: base kit, Reposition, Atk/Spd 2
+1 +Atk Reginn: base kit, Reposition, Swift Sparrow 2
+1 Peony: base kit
Surtr: base kit, Swap, Bonfire

Edited by Roflolxp54

85e5f0a583.png

This clear annoyed me because I had to deliberately use an inferior Duo Alfonse that kept getting exact lethal'd because of the -HP, because my +Atk/-Spd one couldn't double the Axe Knight. Atk Smoke fixed the problem, but I'm mad at giving skills to a unit that is probably going to be foddered off in the future.

Only really used 3 units to tackle Fates vs. Elincia+Nephenee LHB.

5*+10 Bath Camilla: Def Barb Shuriken+, Reposition, Noontime, Close Counter, Mystic Boost, Atk Smoke, Iote's Shield
5*+1 +Spd Bow Hinoka: eff. Warrior Princess, Goad Fliers
+Spd/-Def CYL Camilla: Sanngridr, Atk/Spd Push, Wrathful Staff, Savage Blow
Kagero (filler)

FE6 vs. Infernal Conrad isn't too bad since the map is pretty choky.

5*+10+10 +Spd Brunnya: Fimbulvetr, Reposition, Sol, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Null Follow-Up, Pulse Smoke, Atk/Spd Solo
5*+10+10 +Atk Gwendolyn: eff. Weighted Lance, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, Quick Riposte, Armor March
5*+6+5 Winter Cecilia: Res Barb Shuriken, Swap, Sol, Special Fighter, Atk Smoke, Mirror Stance
5*+0+0 +Spd/-HP Clarine: Rehabilitate+, Atk +3

Took several tries but I managed to clear out Tellius vs. Abyssal Duma LHB.

CYL Micaiah: Light of Dawn, Reposition, Glimmer, Atk/Res Bond, Yune's Whispers, Ground Orders, Atk/Res 2
5*+9+0 +Atk Reyson: Heron Wing, Sing, Moonbow, Life and Death 3, Wings of Mercy, Atk Tactic, Atk/Spd 2
5*+10+8 +Atk Sothe: Atk Broadleaf Fan+, Reposition, Miracle, Close Counter, Vantage, Atk Smoke, Atk/Spd Solo
Winter Altina: Ragnell+Alondite, Reposition, Twin Blades, Atk/Res Unity, Wings of Mercy 2, Atk/Res Oath, Atk/Def Solo

Leanne had a good day.

I'm not sure if Dominance was necessary to kill the Fáfnirs, but I wasn't going to use it any other time because my whole team was already overkilling most of the major threats, so I figured Bridecaiah might as well use it while crossing the river. Actually, Bridecaiah didn't do much other than punch out Duma and be Sanaki's Guidance-bot. Most of the map was just Leanne clowning on all the magic-users until Sanaki got a chance to charge her AoE.