Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

I wasn't for sure if I could win this time since I my Tellius lineup is kind of weak but I gathered what I had and mostly relied on the freebie Altina to clear this for me. 

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I remember seeing someone clearing this map with the Laugh royals back when they were released so I decided to do something similar. 

Hide contents

Nice. I probably should have built up Galeforce users for my Tellius roster, but I don't have any. This Abyssal map has been a little difficult as a result. A flier queen like me is having trouble on a map where fliers should dominate 😧

I forgot how utterly terrifying this map is with the hordes of reinforcements and the cramped layout designed to screw over ground units.

Ended up just scraping by using two units that have been sitting in my barracks gathering dust. Solo skills are hell to work with on ground units with so little space to move around.

+10 Halloween Mia [+Spd] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzling Staff], Physic+, Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Drive Res 2, Res Tactic 3)
+0 Shinon [+Atk, -HP] (Double Bow, Reposition, Deadeye, Atk/Def Solo 4, Lull Atk/Spd 3, Time's Pulse 3, Spd/Res Solo 3)
+8 Leanne [+Spd] (Heron Wing, Sing, Mirror Stance 2, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Beasts, Drive Atk 2)
+0 New Year Lethe [=] (Guardian Fang, Reposition, Glimmer, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Lull Spd/Def 3, Atk/Spd Solo 3)

I used two BB!Micaiahs, Leanne, and PP!Tibarn. Starting the map was a bit of challenge since I was using trial and error to take out the starting group of fliers in the middle of the map. Once all the middle fliers are killed, the rest of the map was pretty smooth, since enemies on one side of the map cannot really do anything to help the other side.

@NSSKG151 I'm impressed you did it with mostly unmerged units, aside from Altina! This map was a pain for me, even though I have a lot of fliers. The issue was that I didn't have many Tellius fliers who could take the dragons. I ended up using 40k feathers to give Galeforce to Elincia and Jill.

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi @Some Jerk @Unknown Gamer11

@Some Jerk Haha that was pretty neat seeing everything do no damage to Leanne at the start. I really hope to get distant ward on mine one day. Nice use of guidance to get Sanaki over that wall without having to break it. Funny that the lance cav just sat there and did nothing because of the wall. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Vantage Altina sure is nice. She sure does a lot of damage. Galeforcing Jill was a big help as well. Glad Elincia got some action in there at the end. Great job!

@Diovani Bressan Close counter Soren was neat to see and wasn't expecting Nephenee either. Cheating bride was expected though. Good use of dominance to take Duma down. I'm surprised Micaiah actually needed it to kill him, but I guess she is rather slow herself. Great clear!

Finally ended up giving my trashbag, Tibarn, galeforce since he was the only 3 movement flier that could take down the green dragon in one round. He is now safe from being foddered for now at least. Also got to use OG Micaiah for once, so that was nice.

Also, here is a video with all 5 one-turn clears:

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@NSSKG151 I'm impressed you did it with mostly unmerged units, aside from Altina! This map was a pain for me, even though I have a lot of fliers. The issue was that I didn't have many Tellius fliers who could take the dragons. I ended up using 40k feathers to give Galeforce to Elincia and Jill.

Ashnard hung on with 1 HP!

Yeah, having the right fliers definitely helps.

Edited by XRay

Had to use the IV Mangoes to make -Atk, +Def Micaiah into +Atk, -HP instead. Which kinda screwed me over because she kept getting one-shot on exact lethals from the Bow Cav after that, but we eventually found a solution to avoid him.

@Diovani Bressan– I wasn’t expecting a one-turn for this one but you still pulled it off. Galeforce Neph is pretty cool and I didn’t know you had CC on your Soren.

@GuiltyLove– Ashnard and Jill are terrifying for EP and PP, respectively. Elincia is also pretty potent with her Quads. Ashnard with the clutch 1 HP survival was really nice at the end.

@Maaka – That was really nice, and you got to avoid being cockblocked by Fell Breath by killing everything on the first turn, great job~

@NSSKG151 Nice flier team. Jill is really destructive, but so is Elincia.

@Diovani Bressan Dominance OP. Wish I had a Bride Miccy.

@Flying Shogi Nice Laguz (and half-Laguz). Tibarn + Naesala is such a deadly combo. I wonder who the green one will be, since Reyson is just a dancer.

@Maaka Nice WoM Miccy. But imagine if the cav was one tile off to the left

@Landmaster BIke busted. Did Yune ever count as an honorary Elise?

Here's mine. Decided to not use either Altina.

@GuiltyLove I see you used Jill and Elincia as well. Ashnard is very bulky and looks great for a grail unit, even surviving Duma with 1 HP. Great clear!

@Maaka Nice one turn clear as always. I was wondering how you were going to get the lance cavalier on the left but Micaiah looked like she was the right answer.

@Landmaster Thani refine looks powerful on Micaiah. All those damage reduction skills seemed to have helped against the horde of enemies this map throws at you. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Mia and Micaiah went on a slaughter fest. Zelgius also did well knocking out everything he fought on EP.  Nice clear!

Since Celica had to call in sick today something about her soul getting eaten apparently, she called upon one of her good friends that she met in Askr to teach old man Duma yet another lesson.

Tellius Micaiah Emblem vs. Abyssal Duma Clear Team

Spoiler

OTsFD1Z.png?1
Y6SZhra.png?1+2
CR3YHvl.png?1*had Death Blow 3 equipped in the A slot
bSIHUFG.png?1

Well, that felt satisfying.

Anyways, here's the rest of my clear teams:

Heroes vs. Astram

Spoiler

Zl4XYIN.png?1

Shoutout to this month for providing me 3/4ths of this team.

Fates vs. Elincia & Nephenee

Spoiler

UwsvpGL.png?1

Yeah, it's kinda hard to have difficulties with any Fates LHB when eight of my +10s and my now +9 Forrest are from Fates.

Binding Blade vs. Conrad

Spoiler

vjHgEh0.png?1

Let be said that I tried not to use Klein (the other pre-promote sniper was in his spot) here originally. Needless to say, that ended up falling through.

Three Houses vs. Virion & Cherche 

Spoiler

yzWNgb0.png?1

Yup, definitely haven't used this exact team before.

@Landmaster Micaiah was a really nice unit for this map. Didn't realize how powerful her refine actually was until now. That mystic boost was a great help for her. Brave Ike is broken as usual, though I was surprised at how well armor Ike did. Great clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Great idea on using Sol as the special for Micaiah. Really helped her out there. The healing from Reyson was nice for Zelgius as well. Mia/Lucina are quite the destructive pair, especially with that harmonic skill. Nice job!

On 2/20/2021 at 1:45 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Landmaster BIke busted. Did Yune ever count as an honorary Elise?

Here's mine. Decided to not use either Altina.

Nice work! Mia is just crazy with her damage reduction and Micaiah as well with her refine. Nice to see Zelgius since he's not super common these days. Well done!

Yeah, Yune was a little honorary Elise, Miwabe Sakura units get this privilege.  

Got these done in one turn this time, except for the Conrad one. I wouldn't say my Binding Blade roster is lacking, and Brunnya could practically solo the map, but in terms of tools to do it in one turn I had nothing. But I'm happy with 4/5 done in one turn.

Astram with Heroes:

Spoiler

Elincia & Nephenee with Fates:

Spoiler

Cherche & Virion with Three Houses:

Spoiler

Duma with Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn:

Spoiler

According to the datamine:

Spoiler

The first two Limited Maps for this month are Bound Hero Battle maps. Both.

• BHB Alm & Faye: Shadown Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem, one dancer allowed.
  • BHB Bartre & Fir: Sacred Stones , no dancers allowed.

Following the GHB order, it should be Cormag's GHB instead of Alm & Faye's BHB. Looks like they have a different plan for the next Limited maps.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Archanea vs. Alm+Faye was very easy thanks to Draug and Sheena.

5*+10+9 +Spd Draug: eff. Stalwart Sword, Rally Def/Res, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Armor March, Swift Stance
5*+10+10 +Spd Sheena: eff. Crimson Axe, Rally Up Res+, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Atk Ploy, Def Ploy
+Spd/-Res Phina: Dance, Hone Atk 3
4*+4+0 +Atk Maria: Physic

48454336bc.png

I almost could've hit Auto-Battle on this if Mininerva didn't stupidly kill Faye instead of the one unit who could actually hurt her (the tome cav) because she's addicted to big numbers.

Sacred Stones vs. Bartre+Fir wasn't too bad.

+0+0 Duo Ephraim: Reginleif, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade, Lull Atk/Def, Odd Atk Wave, Even Atk Wave
+1+0 +Spd Innes: eff. Nidhogg, Draw Back, Life and Death 3, Poison Strike, Savage Blow
+2+0 +Spd Mage Eirika: eff. Gleipnir, Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation, Savage Blow
+1+0 +Spd Winter Eirika: Joyous Lantern+, Restore+, Wary Fighter, Atk Opening, Armored Boots

Another easy LHB (Awakening vs. Cormag)

5*+10+10 +Spd Resplendent Cordelia: eff. Cordelia's Lance, Reposition, Heavy Blade 4, Dive Bomb, Atk/Spd Rein
+0+0 +HP/-Atk Flier Olivia: Skuld, Dance, Bracing Stance 2, Wings of Mercy, Guidance
+10+8 +Spd Bride Cordelia: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Savage Blow, Atk +3
5*+10+0 +Res Donnel: Res Casa Blanca+, Reposition, Sol, Distant Counter, Renewal, Atk Smoke, Quick Riposte