Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

On 4/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, Some Jerk said:

77a9617300.png

I was late on doing Kempf because I spent all day yesterday doing PSO2 things -- that, and I remembered Kempf being one of the most obnoxious GHBs in the game. My fears were founded and this took me a good hour and a half to figure out. Having Deathea kitted out was the only reason this map was remotely beatable with my Valentia barracks.

Leif and Nanna unfortunately ended up being the victims of my vented frustrations, as I couldn't arse myself to do a solo clear like I usually do and just erased them with Reginn, Hel, Duo!Líf, and V!Henriette.

pull for sword catria to make SoV battles easier

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Binding Blade vs. Marth+Caeda wasn't too hard of a fight though a bit close at the start since Brunnya had to eat a lot of damage.
5*+10+10 +Spd Brunnya: Fimbulvetr, Sol, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Null Follow-Up, Pulse Smoke, Atk/Spd Bond (forgot to switch seals but it worked out)
5*+6+5 Winter Cecilia: Res Barb Shuriken+, Swap, Atk Smoke
5*+10+10 +Atk Gwendolyn: eff. Weighted Lance, Rally Atk/Spd+, Quick Riposte, Armor March, Panic Ploy
5*+0+0 +Spd/-HP Clarine: Gravity+, Atk +3, Rehabilitate+

Didn't feel like efforting this one, so I just threw Zephiel, Klein, L!Lilina, and a flying Draw Back bot (which ended up being Miledy) at it. The map folded as soon as Zephiel was in a spot to bait the enemies without dying.

Edited by Some Jerk

Shut down Three Houses vs. Yune pretty handily.

+1+0 +HP Legendary Claude: Failnaught, Reposition, Aether (forgot to change his special), Atk/Spd Catch, Fallen Star, Spd/Def Rein
CYL Dimitri: base kit, Reposition, Spd/Res Bond
+HP/-Def CYL Edelgard: base kit, Swap
Flayn: base kit, Atk +3

Edited by Roflolxp54

@Matrograde @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @LordFrigid @Maaka @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

"Concerned about powercreep" my ass.

I was told that people were soloing Abyssal Yune with their highly-invested Legendary Dimitris with quite a bit of ease, so I decided to see if I could pull it off with a lowly-invested one. It took some finagling, but it eventually worked -- damage reduction with two sources of healing is fucking disgusting.

Distant Counter might seem like a little much for "low investment" on a unit I plan to fodder off in the future, but that Hector manual was gathering dust for ages, and this way the lucky inheritor (quite possibly Silvia) gets both DC and Odd Tempest this way.

Edited by Some Jerk

@NSSKG151 Nice. I didn't know you had a +10 Sothis. Felix seems quite good; having armor BST is always good for bulk as well.

I wasn't going to give Brave Claude Close Counter until I got more merges on him, but I decided to do it here just to make life easier. I wanted to use Shamir and Catherine for the Abyssal difficulty, but it was a pain navigating these trees with infantry. At least I used them in the Infernal map.

@Some Jerk @Flying Shogi @XRay @Landmaster @daisy jane @Unknown Gamer11 @BoaFerox @LoneStar

8 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Some Jerk Sheesh, powercreep is out of control. I can't believe he survived all the mages.

I'll try this map later.

damage reduction skills that arent specials were as i said months ago a big mistake.

Brave Edelgard and Legendary Claude are too OP.

I beat abyssal using those two, Summer Byleth, and Linhardt. No one has merges. Please keep in mind that I suck at abyssal, which just goes to show how stupidly busted some of the 3H units are.

58 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I wasn't going to give Brave Claude Close Counter until I got more merges on him, but I decided to do it here just to make life easier. I wanted to use Shamir and Catherine for the Abyssal difficulty, but it was a pain navigating these trees with infantry. At least I used them in the Infernal map.

I used a similar strategy, but I used Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor to tank most things instead. I used SK!Dimitri too since he got better mobility than most infantry and he did some minor tanking too.

Wow the "Restart Turn" feature from the FEH pass sure is nice. I was stuck at the end because Yune was just barely living my Brave Claude and Lysithea since they didn't have any attack buffs. Eventually I could position one of them adjacent to my Dorothea for Hone Atk 4. She was surviving Lysithea because I was using Escape Route instated of Lull Spd/Res.

Dedue is a god, nothing more to say.

Missed a couple of these last time, sorry for the late replies.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Julia is pretty scary on the Res tank end (and offensively), as is Altena for Def. Ayra’s refine has really made her a beast again.

@BoaFerox - Nice work on the one-turn, I wasn’t expecting Leif to be able to one-round Roy on the EP. Great work!

Now for the current clears:

@Some Jerk - Well…now I’m upset I didn’t try this out.

@Diovani Bressan - Seiros for the one-turn, she is highly deplorable. I see you picked up a couple of the 3H Formas.

@NSSKG151 - Double Sothis was what I originally wanted to run so I’m glad someone did it, though yours have much more power than mine. That’s an awesome Felix you’ve got, too and Flayn is always useful to have on the team.

@GuiltyLove - Impressive that Claude was able to tank that first phase so well. Everyone took a good bit of a beating here, but they managed to pull through.

@GuiltyLove Nice flier based Three Houses team clear. Claude and Ingrid did a good job tanking hits thanks to their exclusive skills. Sothis is probably the only +10 Legend/Mythic Hero I will ever have and it only happened because she kept showing up as my free summon on every Mythic banner she was on after seeing her be on a couple Hero Fest banner I decided why not and pulled for the last few copies.

@Landmaster Nice clear with the Blue Lions and Golden Deer team up. Dedue did a good job defending everyone with his savior skill.

@Some Jerk wow I hate this! Nicely done!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear! The fact that the sword fighter decided to go for full health Dimitri over 11 HP Seteth says something about Seteth's bulk.

@GuiltyLove That Close Counter seemed like a worthwhile investment! There sure are a lot of incredibly powerful carry units from Three Houses that can be used on this map. Nice work!

@Landmaster Warding Stance Brave Dimitri, interesting. He cleaned this up pretty well. And Dedue being used as intended I see, covering his highness from everything he can. Nice clear!

This was pretty easy to clear in one turn. At first I thought I would be using Legendary Edelgard since the starting positions are pretty nice for her getting Stride activated, but the closest units really weren't the best for her... so ended up using regular Edelgard instead, and she really proved herself. Summer Ingrid also got the rare opportunity to shine, and Byleth was useful as always in breaking through Wary Fighter.

• 3 weeks later...

It's that time of the month.

862fc42509.jpg

Despite F!Ike being one of the more busted units in the game, this solo took longer to figure out than it should've because of the HP bane. The solution ended up being mixing Atk Smoke with Mystic Boost -- that seal continues to be gloriously broken on heal-tanks.

Edited by Some Jerk

What's better than one solo? Two solos!

67bbcea01a.jpg

Mininerva's kit needed no changes, but Caeda needed the QP seal to Galeforce off of M!Morgan so she could escape F!Morgan's Special (she'd survive it, but would get chipped out by the adds).

I basically used same team 😛

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210511-211037.png
Screenshot_20210511-215141.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210511-211159.pngScreenshot_20210511-211233.pngScreenshot_20210511-211256.pngScreenshot_20210511-211320.png

I had trouble with My attachments since they were full and couldn't clean them up but oh well I manage to share pictures using another method.

Edited by Naoshi