Step 1: deploy two bows in case of fliers
Step 2: have reduced cooldowns to really scare the fliers off
Step 3: the flier negates bow weakness
*looks back at list*
Step 3: the flier negates bow weakness

c668337471.jpg

Yep, this was an auto-battle.

Awakening vs. Jeorge+Gordin:

ATiki pretty much breaks the map; in Infernal difficulty, she only really struggles against the lance armor.

Team: ATiki, CYL Lucina, Cordelia, Donnel (filler)

Blazing Blade vs. Legendary Alm:
Took several tries but made it.
Team: Lyn, Duo Lyn, Harmonic Tiki, Bride Ninian

Edited by Roflolxp54

I remember when L!Alm's Abyssal map was considered ultra hard and needed to be tackled in a very careful way because his Spd was monstrous and he had NFU to make things even worse. 

Nowadays we have this:

@Matrograde @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @LordFrigid @Maaka @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @Alexmender

OHOwned.

Not as easy as it looked! It took me the better part of an hour to figure out a strat that would enable Bector to survive Lunar Flash while also taking L!Alm out the next turn. I'm still not entirely sure how I pulled it off, but it apparently involved L!Alm and the Cleric going around opposite ends of the wall. Timing things so that L!Alm would have neither his Odd Atk Wave or the Cleric's Earthfire Balm+ active just sort of happened -- I'm not questioning it.

Anyway, now I can cross "solo all 5 maps in a single set of Limited Hero Battles" off of my bucket list.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Some Jerk Yeah my Hector struggled against Alm when he had Odd Atk Wave so I had to go in on turn 2. I had Ninian, Winter Jaffar, and L!Eliwood as support. The last few turns involved Ninian and Jaffar taking hits from the Bow Cav and Sword Wyvern while Hector moves one space at a time to eventually reach and protect everybody lol.

5 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I remember when L!Alm's Abyssal map was considered ultra hard and needed to be tackled in a very careful way because his Spd was monstrous and he had NFU to make things even worse. 

Nowadays we have this:

"You may only bring one Sing/Dance"

Otherwise anyone could use the free Lynja and 3 dancers to one turn this lol.

Edited by LoneStar

@Some Jerk

I hate this

I was scared for Hector for a second there when he fought Alm. Alm is still so powerful, even though he's been powercrept! 

I uninstalled the game and don't plan on playing until Valentia Palla gets released, so you won't see any of my FEH videos for a while. I'll still watch other people's though!

Edited by GuiltyLove

Ah yes, now I too know how ridiculous Duo/Harmonic Heroes are now. Didn't think I was going to one turn this map with due to all the enemies with guard but I managed to get it all to work out.

Edited by NSSKG151

Cheating Powers... ACTIVATE!!!

@Maaka @BoaFerox @DarkAlf @daisy jane @Landmaster @Sasori

@Some Jerk That was great! It show how broken Hector is.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear. Sometimes I forget how good OG Lyn. She got outclassed by a lot of sword unit, but she is still pretty good.

@Alexmender Looks like we had the same idea, but with some differences in the execution.

A bit late since I was out most of the day the map dropped~ Decided to become a degenerate and use Lynja~

Mystic Boost is what ended up saving the day. S Support with Ninian may have contributed, too.

@Alexmender - Pretty disgusting but if you can do it, why not?

@Some Jerk - Now you’re making me feel like my Hector is too weak for not being able to do this on his own. Though maybe if I had Special Fighter. Y’all are doing Alm so dirty.

@NSSKG151 - The Alm bullying continues. Though I’ll let this one slide because Raven good boi and he deserves a Resplendent already.
@SatsumaFSoysoy - We deserved at least one Lyn Emblem Clear. Pretty nice to see how well OG!Lyn has held up compared to her more recent alts. Nice work!

@Diovani Bressan - Very nice Lord team ft. Tiki. This map is pretty easy to one-turn when you have Lynja and H!Tiki.

• 4 weeks later...

Procrastinated a little too hard due to PSO2:NGS coming out.

f3cc840a42.jpg

Iago: This was another frustrating map that I tried to forget. Iago's PRF wreaks merry hell with stat advantages and makes soloing nigh-impossible with anything in the FE4 pool. I tried to duo with Silvia and Balldigan, but everything always ended up with the Bow Cavalier killing someone. I eventually settled on finding a way to sink Ares into their backline and watch everything explode.

Tibarn & Caineghis: This almost went very south because of the Troubadour with Physic and Healing Light countering my plan to have Duma tank everything. Their full-party heal disabled the Fell Breath + Upheaval combo, so I just had to put Duma in front of Caineghis and pray. He lived with 3 HP.

Ashnard: Completely mundane in comparison, Reginn killed half of the enemies -- most importantly the Lance Dragon, somehow.

Midori teaches Eirika what a real Special is.

d065400eac.jpg

That 3 damage was from her Moonbow before she got debuffed by Threat. Atk/Spd. After that turn, all Eirika did was charge Midori's Deadeye to instagib the Blue Mage.

Good god, FE6 vs. Naga is just painful.

Team used to clear the Abyssal map after many attempts:
+Spd/-Res Larum: Dragonslasher+, Dance, Spd/Res Gap, Spd Tactic 
5*+10+10 (S-rank Summoner Support) +Spd Brunnya: Fimbulvetr, Reposition, Sol, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Null Follow-Up , Pulse Smoke, Blade Session
5*+9+0 +Spd Fir: eff. Nameless Blade, Reposition, Noontime, Distant Counter, Wrath, Atk Smoke, Atk/Spd Bond
5*+9+10 +Atk Cecilia: eff. Tome of Order, Reposition, Glimmer, Atk +3, Bowbreaker, Atk Smoke, Atk/Spd Solo

The un-built dancer in this clear hurts my soul.

@Matrograde @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @LordFrigid @Maaka @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

My FE6 barracks is just as sparse as my Valentia barracks, so this un-built Larum just kinda fell into the last slot. I don't like bringing Dancers just to Dance, but there was a lot of movement shenanigans required to pick off enemies while managing to not die -- it turns out that the Sword Cavalier and the Blue Cavalier handily counter 3/4ths of my team, and they're starting enemies, which made hacking out the first two turns an hour-long chore. Part of the solution was to not go ham with L!Lilina so that the Troubadour would suicide into Zephiel, which deprived Naga of a buff-buddy when it was time for Klein to shoot her down.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Some Jerk Wow, Klein is quite fast! I haven't seen Zephiel used in quite a while, but it's good to see that he's very durable.

@Flying Shogi @NSSKG151 @Unknown Gamer11 @Landmaster @daisy jane @BoaFerox @Diovani Bressan

I had to give Roy Bowbreaker to deal with the archer with Swordbreaker. I probably could have given him NFU or something else, but I didn't want to use premium fodder here. Also, I ended up using the harmonized skill just so I didn't have to configure with other stats and strategies... I need more units in my FE6 roster.

Not only my FE6 roster is very lacking, but also I don't have Larum... at least not until next month. So since the moment I knew Naga's MHB would be with Binding Blade units, I started to study the map and it's units. I am very thankful for this year's Bridal Banner for giving me Bride Catria. She is such an amazing unit!

@Some Jerk My soul was also hurt by your un-built dancer... but it was quickly healed back by your pretty cool clear. It's been a loooooong time since I saw Zephiel, so it's nice to see him in action. And what a speedy Klein as well! Good job!

@GuiltyLove You did a pretty nice job in the end, baiting Naga until Catria was ready to finish her. Igrene is still a pretty good unit, which reminds me that I still don't have any red archer on my barracks. One thing that always bothered me is how Legendary Roy has a pretty nice unique attacking animation, with those flames on the killing attack... but this animation doesn't trigger when Roy's special triggers. Would be nice to have those flame when something like Bonfire triggers. Nice job!

@BoaFerox @DarkAlf @Sasori @Landmaster @Maaka @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alexmender

Well... now that Naga's Limited battle is done... for the remaining moths of the year we should have, for the Legendary/Mythic battles:

July: LHB Eliwood with Awakening units;
August: MHB Sothis with Fates units;
September: LHB Julia with Sacred Stones units;
October: MHB Thrasir with Heroes units;
November: LHB Leif with Archanea units;
December: MHB Altina with Echoes: SoV units.

Not sure how well I will do against Julia with Sacred Stones units, but the Young Heroes banner gave a boost to my rosted of that game so I may be fine. Leif's battle, though... not sure. I don't have Phina, which is the only dancer... but at east Halloween Tiki can provide a one-time only dance if I need that.

Edited by Diovani Bressan