Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Grima's refine is pretty lol on the Eliwood map. I think I used her back in the day. I wonder if I recorded that run?

I also used Apotheosis Anna, Tharja, and Flying Olivia. Too lazy to remember how I did the map since I was BS'ing around with the FEH Pass turn restart.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

@Roflolxp54 I found this 1-turn guide for Abyssal Eliwood. If you have Naga, maybe this could work for you?

I do and it works, thanks. The main thing I don't like about the clear (though it's the fault of the map being Eliwood and being locked to Awakening characters, not the player) is how overly precise the clear requirements are when using that team.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I found it amazing that you left Eliwood for last. Great clear! Yeah, Dive Bomb was locked behind a seasonal unit for so long until recently so it is not an easy skill to get. I pulled Pirate Tibarn once but I have been indecisive of who to fodder Dive Bomb off to.

8 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I do and it works, thanks. The main thing I don't like about the clear (though it's the fault of the map being Eliwood and being locked to Awakening characters, not the player) is how overly precise the clear requirements are when using that team.

Yeah, I actually couldn't replicate the clear conditions due to not having a merged Olivia with high enough res or Cordelia's refine. Hilariously though, their Naga was the same nature as mine.

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I actually couldn't replicate the clear conditions due to not having a merged Olivia with high enough res or Cordelia's refine. Hilariously though, their Naga was the same nature as mine.

Yeah, even though it's significantly cheaper compared to another turn-1 clear posted in the thread, it doesn't change the fact that Abyssal Eliwood is costly to clear.

Olivia: Assuming she's not +Res, she needs to be 5*+3, run Res-refined weapon, and run Fortress Res 3 A-skill (I gave her Fortress Res 3 since it's available on 4* Forrest and I wouldn't need to spend as many feathers on merging). (80K feathers if you don't already have Olivia at 5*)

Cordelia: since mine is already 5*+10+10 to begin with, I had to actually use the unrefined version of her Prf weapon since, with the refined weapon, she kills the archer in 3 hits rather than 4. She still needs Def Smoke 1 since without it and Goad Fliers on Naga, the sword infantry wouldn't die when initiating on Cordelia (20K feathers + 200 Divine Dew if following the video).

Naga: pains me to spend some dragonflowers (though assuming neutral Atk/Spd stats and starting from +0 boost, she only needs 120 blue dragonflowers; otherwise, she misses the double on the manakete).

Panne: if not heavily merged and flower boosted, she has to have Sturdy Blow 2 A-skill since she'd die to Eliwood otherwise after she gets the kill on the axe cavalier. (60K total feathers if you haven't already 5*'d Panne and following the video)

Yeah, ouch: 160K feathers, 120 blue dragonflowers, 50 refining stones, and 200 Divine Dew.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Didn't think I had it in me after how much trouble the Sacred Stones battles gave me but I actually managed to clear Abyssal Eliwood.

It was pretty rough but two can play these "buff everyone from a distance" game. Thanks to everyone being speed tied, Brady can buff everyone's atk/def/spd no matter where they are. Sadly Owain and Panne atk tied which meant they were both getting chilled by Eliwood. Initially, I had Paladin Chrom soaking up the chill in Infernal but in Abyssal Panne ended up needing some extra support to be able to get the kills on some units with their extra bulk so B!Lucina replaced him. And that's great because she ended up being a lot more useful than just standing there and soaking up chills one space away from Panne c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ n̶o̶t̶ g̶a̶y̶ like I first thought, especially for taking down some pesky dragons. Kinda ashamed I didn't use her to begin with.

Also, I haven't been the most diligent with these battles but now that I'm doing them it made realize how nonexistent my use of units outside of FE7 is. Most only have one good unit build up, some even have none, meanwhile Blazing Sword has like a little over a dozen well invested units. I really need to start branching out a bit more.

• 1 month later...

Went true neutral with my Fates team against Sothis but Corrin still did the bulk of the work since her legendary alt is so good and fun to use. A shame Kaze and Silas don't have prf weapons yet but I'm sure they will be coming soon in the coming months.

Edited by NSSKG151

Haven't had trouble with this month's LHBs... until Fates vs. Sothis came along.

Currently, I have yet to figure out how to clear the Abyssal map (Infernal took a LOT of tries).

EDIT: managed to get the Abyssal clear with this... sus team.
5*+4+0 Xander: eff. Siegfried, Reposition, Bonfire, Triangle Adept, Quick Riposte
+HP/-Atk +0 Legendary Azura: Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aerobatics, Atk Tactic, Torrent Dance
+Spd/-Atk +0 Ophelia: Missiletain, Reposition, Blazing Wind, Life and Death 3, Chill Res. Savage Blow, Flashing Blade
+Res/-HP +0 Legendary Corrin: Primordial Breath, Reposition, Negating Fang, Distant Counter, Shield Pulse, Joint Drive Atk, Mystic Boost

Edited by Roflolxp54

GHB Jorge: B!Hector solo
BHB Lyn & Florina: Ares solo
GHB Petrine: Deathea, Duma, Dancer!Rinea, Celica (fuck this GHB, I swear it gets worse every time I see it)
BHB Edelgard & Dimitri: Reginn, B!Veronica, Duo!Caeda, Nifl

LHB Sothis: Trilemma Cleric is MVP once again... for the wrong team.

For real, I think the Trilemma Cleric saved me. I'm not sure Lilith would've gotten the KO on the obnoxious Sword Cavalier with Vengeance and Pass without the Trilemma "de"buff, but once he was out of the picture there was nothing that could kill Lilith with her healing backup (the Axe Fighter couldn't do it even with Trilemma!). Everything else in the map was handled by Midori and Puddle tag-teaming with Lilith to put the enemies through a meatgrinder as they approached, with B!Camilla giving out heals and the occasional love-tap as needed.

Edited by Some Jerk

I remember having a hard time in this ma when it was released back in July 2019. I was not able to beat the Abyssal difficulty, but I did in later reruns of the map.

Now, it's back as a limited map and I was wondering how hard would it be... The answer? It was so easy.

@NSSKG151 Corrin did well by tanking everyone on turn 1 and cleaning some of the map alongside it. Then the remaining units took care of the reinforcements. Nice Kaze and Silas as well! I hope they get something nice when their refinements arrive.

@Some Jerk As the dancers user, I was expecting from you a 4 Azuras Team. Nice use of your units and the Trilemma "de"buff granted by the enemy.

@Wanda Honestly, you pretty much had a 5 units team there: Soleil, Lilith, Azura, Kagero and Trilemma Cleric, because she more helped you than caused harm.

@Sasori @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@NSSKG151 Fates Anna when? Nice +10 Silas and Kaze. I'm surprised you've kept Barb Shuriken, but can't go wrong with slaying sometimes.

@Some Jerk Ah yes, I remember this Midori. Some of those one-shots were dirty. Surprising how far a +0 -Spd Lilith took you.

@Wanda Ayy, Kagero. Always good to see her, especially since I don't get to use her nearly as much nowadays as her refine has slowly fallen behind again. I guess this map is older, so she has no problems, though. I opted for Nyx instead this time however.

@Diovani Bressan Oh, that kind of one-turn, huh. Nice. Saizo still going at it.

I love Nyx. Didn't really make use of Trilemma or anything here. I think back then I just Celica'd this map and didn't use my brain.

I couldn't solo the Lyn & Florina GHB with Silvia earlier because of how the map is set up. There's just no way for her to approach without facetanking Lyn, which ends in death because of her PRF and pre-charged Galeforce.

But after some pondering, I realized I had a workaround.

https://streamable.com/f9uftd

I finally pulled the trigger on L!Dimitri's foddering. Silvia now has Odd Tempest, as well as the Distant Counter I gave him earlier in case we get more fun things like Distant Pressure that have Distant Counter as a prereq. (Whether I'll fodder my only Brave Marth or not, I'm unsure.)

Unfortunately, I also did something stupid because Silvia needed Atk+7 to get rid of Florina (+5 and +6 ended up being on the lowroll breakpoint for WTA, what are the fucking odds). I should've given her a Brazen seal, but I somehow entirely forgot those existed and wasted coins on Defiant Atk. So enjoy the meme I guess.

Edited by Some Jerk

@NSSKG151 Never thought I would see Silas in a video. He did his part well!

@Some Jerk Why is there only one Azura? Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan I didn't know Saizo was that strong. Kaden support is excellent

I hardly played in the past two weeks, so I missed out on quite a few orbs. I just came back to beat this and I'm going back to not playing for a bit. Life is quite busy...

why did i ever invest in catria when ryoma is a million times better

@Landmaster @BoaFerox @Unknown Gamer11 @LoneStar @XRay

... Don't ask me how, but I did actually beat Abyssal Sothis today -- with my amazing team of +0 unmerged units.

Used +atk Ophelia, legendary Azura, legendary female Corrin, and Midori. Sothis basically killed all of my units on the counter, until I let Ophelia get splashed with triangle adept. She then was able to 1RKO Sothis. Midori tanked the left side of the map. Corrin tanked the center. Azura danced and stuff, gave her miracle at one point but totally forgot it has to charge for 5 turns so it was useless.

Fates versus Sothis, but I don't get to Ophelia cheese it like I did back in the day. I was scared that my Fates units would suck, but L!Corrin did some work. Rinkah was also great, finishing Sothis with Wrath Bonfire.

The Elises would have been boring, so we went with the Wolfskins

@Diovani Bressan - Should have expected we'd see a Saizo solo. Look how far you've come being able to one-turn this one~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Ooooh Nyx, she looks super fun~ Especially with the Miracle build to insta-nuke Sothis.

@GuiltyLove - That was a super impressive first turn with Ryoma the way he almost solo'd it. He has come quite a long way with that refine

Glad I wasn't the only one who found these easy. I had no idea what I was in for this month when they showed up, and basically did them all on the same day.

GHB Jorge: Brave Lyn with Brave Eliwood support took this out very easily

BHB Lyn/Florina: Reinhardt, Olwen, Legendary Leif, and Ayra as a reposition bot did this one easily as well

GHB Petrine: Brave Celica, Legendary Alm, and a dancer just cleared a path

BHB Edelgard/Dmitri: Reginn/Eir/Sharena/Fjorm, was mostly Reginn doing all the work

LHB Sothis: My Ophelia from a prior map (L!Eirika's?) was outfitted to clear maps like this, so she went crazy with Legendary Azura support on infernal. On abyssal, the inflated HP stats meant that she couldn't take out the green cavalier or the cleric so I had to figure out what I needed and settled on two red cavaliers. So Siegbert and Leo are used to clear out about two enemies as Ophelia blasts the rest of the map to death.

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn clear with Saizo. Kaden helps turn anyone into a one man army.

@SatsumaFSoysoy That was some impressive use of Guidance to help position your units around. Miracle Nyx continues to look like a good build. I don't really have that many dagger units built up in Heroes so I don't really know what the best inheritable dagger weapon would be and Kaze's default barb shuriken is decent enough until he gets a prf weapon.

@GuiltyLove That was a nice clear with you aerial royals team.

• 4 weeks later...

Not bad once we got the right positioning down~ Julia must have been itching to nuke all of these Dragons.

21 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Where did everyone go?

@Landmaster @NSSKG151 

Nice clear from your Pegasisters, I knew when Corrin went down early this map wouldn't be that hard for you