Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Man, none of my fun barracks got to be used this run.

Nemesis: Zephiel, L!Lilina, Klein, and Larum. I always forget how tanking Nemesis is if he has teammates.
Ryoma & Sakura: Edgelord solo. Since Silvia finally ate L!Dimitri, I don't have any more fun 3H units.
Galle: Sanaki, W!Altina, B!Micaiah, and Leanne. Harder than I expected, Galle and his buddies on the North end of the map really didn't want to be oneshotted.
Robin & Corrin: Caeda and Y!Minerva duo. I wanted to solo so bad, but Corrin's precharged Special just wouldn't allow it.

Julia:

Forma flex.

I really should've built Tethys by now, but I thought this would be a simple map with Duessel. Turns out a lot of stuff here hard-counters him, and Julia's obnoxious-ass Close Defense seal ruined an easy Galeforce kill. The Blue Thief needed special attention so I could open up the top half of the map, but the only reason my strat worked was because H!L'Arachel had her Special charged at just the right time to finish off Julia. I don't remember if this map gave me so much trouble before, but I wouldn't be surprised.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Not bad once we got the right positioning down~ Julia must have been itching to nuke all of these Dragons.

I wanted to use Blackfire Breath H!Myrrh too, but my strat was too cramped and she kept ending up beside allies.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Limited Hero Battles clears for September:
Nemesis: Brunnya, Cecilia, Larum, Lilina
Ryoma+Sakura: CYL Dimitri, Legendary Claude, Flayn, Fallen Edelgard
Galle: Sothe, Micaiah, Fallen Ashnard, Reyson
MGrima+Fallen FCorrin: Halloween Tiki, Caeda, Wrys, Naga
Legendary Julia: CYL Eirika, Tethys, Duo Ephraim, Young Innes

@Landmaster Those are a lot of Myrrhs... I love it! Looks like you used Duessel as well. What a reliable unit! 

@Some Jerk Those Plegian weapons give insane debuffs... Duessel is amazing. Maybe I should be a cavalry user now instead.

I got lucky with FE8 pitybreakers like Duessel and Selena. I didn't use Selena here, but she seems to be the best horse cavalry nuke I have now. It's so satisfying using Duessel and taking very little damage from enemies.

@BoaFerox @XRay @daisy jane @Unknown Gamer11 @LoneStar @Flying Shogi

Wasn't too bad for me since I have tons of good Sacred Stones units built up.  I always wanted to show off Marisa in something.

@GuiltyLove Nice Whitewings clear! Est defeated a lot of foes and it was funny seeing Grima get one shot by a carrot.

@Landmaster Nice clear. I like how you sent in a team of almost all dragons to fight the lady with a dragon slaying weapon.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wasn't too bad for me since I have tons of good Sacred Stones units built up.  I always wanted to show off Marisa in something.

@GuiltyLove Nice Whitewings clear! Est defeated a lot of foes and it was funny seeing Grima get one shot by a carrot.

@Landmaster Nice clear. I like how you sent in a team of almost all dragons to fight the lady with a dragon slaying weapon.

That's a strong Innes. It's not every day you see a Marisa. Nice clear!

Pretty easy map:

@BoaFerox @Maaka @mcsilas @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sasori

@Landmaster Triple Myrrh for the win! Very brave of you to go there with 3 dragons, something that back in 2018 would be crazy in this map. Nice clear!

@Some Jerk Nice forma units. I can see you got some pretty nice skills on them. I didn't get any of the Sacred Stones formas this time. Nice clear as well!

@GuiltyLove Duessel and Eirika are a great cavalry duo. One is very tanky, while the other is very offensive. Combining that with your amazing Myrrh and Innes, victory was guarateed!

@NSSKG151 I can see you are another player waiting for the last Innes merge next month. I liked how you stayed in your starting position and waited everyone to come to you, to their defeat. Nice forma L' Arachel too!

I realised I kinda want those 20 toilet papers so I decided to give these limited hero battles a go for a change.

@Landmaster Weird to see no Elise's, but luckily best girl Duessel is there to give the team its cute vibe. Lots of zero's and tinking sounds on him and the Myth brigade. Did't expect halloween myrh to do so well against the blue dagger.

@Diovani Bressan Oh wow. I heard Lephraim had been a winner in his weapon refine, but I did't realise he became this good. Self sustain and auto doubling along with being a good galeforcer. 

I was surprised just how empty my own Sacred Stones barracks where when looking it over. Ross was on chearleading duty until it was time for him to remind everyone that he is still a warrior.

@Landmaster Oh, nice Myrrhs being babysat by Duessel. Someone has to take care of Julia after all.

@Some Jerk Oh, you bought two Formas huh, nice. L'Arachel was tempting for me but in the end I didn't really need her.

@NSSKG151 Oh yeah, Marisa counted as an honorary Anna. Her refine is quite good. Trace on L'Arachel is really helpful.

@Diovani Bressan LEph's refine and remix were both pretty good. Galeforcing and healing, just like how BCelica does it. Very powerful.

@Sasori Not that often a girl shows up in your teams. Don't think I've seen you use Ewan as much as other boys, but I see you've given him some love as well.

Here's mine I guess. Nothing that special.

@GuiltyLove Nice work, these are some great units. Good on Innes for surviving with 1 HP when needed lol

@Diovani Bressan Tana! Nice clear! L!Ephraim is so good now, he really took care of the heavy lifting.

Sacred Stones unit meant I could just use what I normally use to one turn clear maps, so this was no trouble at all. Young Tana didn't exist yet back when this map was first around though, so it was nice to get her in on the clear.

Julia Abyssal took a while, but I managed to pull it off by having Duessel pick up Galeforce and having Myrrh boost his Atk high enough to take out Julia on the first turn.

97387cf82ed3469792df91d8d7c3697ecee7234e4cccfb31354a214902a19b81e360622e27bbfaf8

c98e2bcda4afa8d8a78a78e2237cd500b2c687a14595e66e96e846f811c901541d94d6ad295abd3b

Wooo this might be my first time successfully beating an Abyssal Limited Hero battle. Very EP-oriented, but my Forma Myrrh finally distinguished herself. 

FS!Tana (+Spd -HP): Prf, Repo, Galeforce, Death Blow 4, S/D Near Trace 3, Atk/Spd Rein 3, Heavy Blade 3

DK!Lyon (neutral +0): Prf, Draw Back, Sol, Mirror Stance 3, NFU 3, Pulse Smoke 3, Quick Riposte 3

SM!Myrrh (neutral +0): Pale Breath+ (+Res), Rally A/S+, Blue Flame, Close Def 4, Crafty Fighter 3, DR Near Save 3, Close Def 3

GG!Lyon (+HP -Res): Prf, --, Iceberg, Mirror Stance 3, Quick Riposte 3, DR Gap 3, Distant Def 3

@Some Jerk - Looks like you lucked out on those Formas, I think we grabbed a lot of the same skills on Myrrh~ Galeforce on Daddy Duessel was pretty cool!

@GuiltyLove - Lots of us went the Duessel route! He is a stupid tank so it's unsurprising he worked well on this map, but your B!Eirika really put in the most work here. Even without a Galeforce build, she's insanely good~

@NSSKG151 - Your SS roster is pretty stacked. That's an awesome Baby Innes and Marisa! Looks like H!L'Arachel was a popular forma choice, and Menace Skills, too. I think mine also had a Menace Skill.

@Diovani Bressan - L!Ephraim's kind of immortal now I guess. His refine has made him so much better.

@Sasori - That's a nicely built Ross, I like it! Good thing you still got to use some good smol bois for this clear!

@BoaFerox - Quick and easy clear! Your Tanas have gotten much stronger since this map initially debuted. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Nice clear, I can see why so many people are using Brave Eirika. This map becomes a ton easier when you don't have to dance around Julia lurking in the background.

@Diovani Bressan Haha, yeah figured I save some grails waiting for Innes' manual next month since there are a lot of grail units I want to merge as of late. Nice clear by the way. L!Ephraim is quite powerful with his new refined skills.

@GuiltyLove I didn't notice your Sacred Stones abyssal clear was above my post the first but it was still a great clear. Myrrh is great at tanking as always.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear with the hyper offensive Eirikas.

@BoaFerox Nice one turn clear with the Tanas and guest member Marisa.

• 4 weeks later...

It's that time of the month.

----------

Calleach: F!Grima Auto-Battle solo. Of course, she's my +10 S-Support.
Stahl & Sully: Bector Auto-Battle solo. What did you expect?
Veld: Ares solo. Also a Silvia and Balldigan duo; a dancer solo wasn't working out, sadly.
Tiki & Nagi: Belica, Deathea, Lalm, Duma. I could've made this easier on myself with the Cuteria I recently pulled, but was too lazy. I inevitably regretted it because this was the hardest one.

Thrasir:

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @Maaka @GuiltyLove @Wanda @Diovani Bressan @daisy jane

Thrasir was not an Impostor. because she's as easy as she was the first time

Two Impostors remain.

Múspell probably would've been better for this, but I've been lazy about levelling him too, so Lífþrasir it is. Really though, this map wasn't a problem for any recent Heroes units as they're two generations ahead of Thrasir; the only time I had trouble killing something was when Nifl had to beat up the Blue Mage, and Lífþrasir's duo skill fixed that.

At first I wasn't sure I would be able to one-turn it, but then I just had to change some attacking order to make it work.

@BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @GuiltyLove

@Some Jerk This was quite a claustrophobic clear. But I liked it. You did very well with those units. Since you are the dancers user player i was expecting the 4 fairies, but this works too.

Mythic Freyr WHEN

@Some Jerk - It's hard to struggle against this map when you have Duo Lif, Nifl, and a never dying Hel. I forgot what Lif's Duo Skill even did considering I see him way more often on the other side of the map than in the player's hand. Nice Smite plays on Nifl.

@Diovani Bressan - Triandra effortlessly nuking that Thief on EP was probably the most impressive thing here. I see you've found Laev's refine handy for this one!

@NSSKG151 - Figured this would be easy since NY!Anna's allowed. But the Speedy build was nice to see! It's crazy how good Goonthra is with her refine~

@Some Jerk Looks like the team all stayed together to help out. The map is a bit annoying with the blocks that hinder movement, but your units made it through.

@Diovani Bressan I forgot that Caeda counted because of her Harmonic status. She's so powerful!

@NSSKG151 +31 atk on Anna?! That's so much power. It's nice to see new year Alfonse again! I don't see him much.

@Landmaster Lots of goats here! Freyja is an offensive powerhouse!

@BoaFerox @LoneStar @Flying Shogi @Unknown Gamer11

That's a lot of videos at once. I'm not sure how to format this better. I was pleasantly surprised that my pitybreakers from Heroes were able to contribute to this Abyssal map despite their natures being suboptimal. 

... Apparently I beat Abyssal Thrasir without realizing I was playing on Abyssal, and had to re-clear it just to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Refined Gunnthra kicks everything's ass. Reginn, Nott, and Peony contributed too.

EDIT: Veld, on the other hand, can take a hike. His map is stupid and his tome is stupid.

Edited by Sunwoo

@Some Jerk Ah yes, the broken dead people. Hel doesn't care that much about eating the chip damage I suppose, though she didn't get to do much without the opportunity to Mystic Boost for most of the fight. Definitely an atypical strategy for you, given how you usually rushdown with Silvia.

@Diovani Bressan Hm, I guess Laevatein's refine is useful for this kind of scenario, when you can't really afford to bring buffs for her externally or something like that.

@NSSKG151 It's ok, we can pretend it's New Year's Gunnthra. +31 Atk on Anna is quite wild. Not surprising that she was the star.

@Landmaster Goats and little girl. Good play with Harsh Command to get rid of Thrasir quickly. I tried to fit in a goat on my team, but it didn't quite work out.

A mix of new toys and old units with new toys here.