Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

On 9/20/2021 at 3:32 AM, GuiltyLove said:

Maybe I should build Marisa as well...

She is really nice with her new weapon refine! She's most fun if you have Time's Pulse to give her though, but it's worth it.
Nice work on the LHBs this time around. The units from Heroes are just really strong, so they'll perform really well no matter the nature.

@Some Jerk Nice work despite the cramped map. This map has definitely shown its age this time around.

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn, Summer Caeda is definitely the best unit you can use to open up this map with. And that Laevatein is so strong now! Hope she spooks you more down the line as a 4-star Special.

@Landmaster Very nice goats. Was going to use Summer Freyr myself but I don't have the feathers to give him Galeforce right now. He got to shine in your clear though! Also I'm jealous of your IVs on the summer goats.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear! Cool to see Laegjarn with her new refine. She's in the dew-queue for me, but she'll get it eventually. Heroes has so many strong options for units, Henriette and Gustav could probably handle this mostly on their own I imagine.

Here's my one turn clear. Was going to do a fully fairy themed clear, but the problem is all of the Galeforcers are cavs and there's not enough Heavy Blade to go around (whyyy can they not have Flashing Blade for no apparent reason). So I had to bring Laevatein for some quad action. She did a great job as usual though, I like her a lot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove- Nice work! I don't get to see Ninja Laev that often~ She's a cool unit that I would have pulled for but I don't care much for her art. Still, looks fun to use. Nott and Reginn may have got low on health but they were in control the whole time~

@SatsumaFSoysoy- Nice music and clear! All those in-combat buffs and debuffs on Gunnthra were amusing to see~ Even more amusing was every ranged unit afraid to attack Henriette. Even Thrasir posed little threat with her on the team~ Nice work!

@BoaFerox- No need to be jealous, they both had some IV Mangoes~ Freyja was originally +Res, -Atk and Freyr was +Spd, -Res. I meant to make him +Atk but my brain for whatever reason tapped Res thinking, "OK, time to fix my Res stat". At least he likes the bulk anyway.

Nice work with your own Goats. +10 Freyja looks very powerful! And the speedy Ninja Laev was very cool to beat the Lance Armor~

• 3 weeks later...

Archanea time for Abyssal Limited Hero Battles. Which I enjoyed doing so much I cleared it twice with different teams because I liked the characters from those games and had more than plenty of them built up.

Edited by NSSKG151

@NSSKG151 I think I heard all of Nagi's special quotes in that video. It's good to see Lena getting some use. I didn't know you liked Wolf enough to get those merges. I probably should have sparked on his banner, but I didn't go through with it.

My saved orbs went to a single Echoes Palla merge because Palla seems to love avoiding me...

I think Camus was actually the MVP here! Legendary Marth's new tools are fun though.

@Landmaster @XRay @Unknown Gamer11 @BoaFerox @Diovani Bressan @Some Jerk @Flying Shogi hope I didn't forget anyone

@NSSKG151 If you squint hard enough, Nagi is also a redhead. She has no problem with LLeif since she has Raven in her breath.

Nice men team too. +3 Wolf is nice. I have a +Atk -Spd one and a spare, but I haven't merged yet since I wonder if I might need his fodder.

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @Alexmender @Some Jerk @Sasori @BoaFerox

Here's mine. Just used the new toys.

I already practiced this Limited Legendary Battle back in September, since I knew it would be with Shadow Dragons. I decided to run a cavalry team, with Marth, Caeda, Cain and Abel.

And as a bonus, here is my Xander destroying Dithorba and her minions:

@BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @Landmaster @Some Jerk @mcsilas

@GuiltyLove That is a very good Camus... He tempts me to build one as well. And yeah, Marth's new toys are pretty fun to play with. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Marth and Tiki can easily destroy this map, for sure. They got some pretty nice refinements and remixes. Well done!

Dithorba: Midori solo. She didn't even go below half HP.
F & P: Larum and L!Lilina duo. I attempted a Larum solo, but Forsyth's Armor March pinned her down too fast, and Python had a very rude habit of doing exact damage KOs.
Solon: Edgelord auto-solo. Didn't feel like using effort on Yet Another Red Debuff Tome.
R & L: Ashnard solo. The final boss got off his throne early. (Video!)

Legendary Leif: You think they'd learn to bring Hardy Bearing at this point.

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @Maaka @GuiltyLove @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

Phina is still the only Archanea dancer, so of course she rides shotgun on this team. Given what she did to the bulkier Hríd way back when, it should come as no surprise that Leif exploded on contact; the only reason Phina didn't destroy half the map again (though she still came close) is because L!Marth and L!Tiki didn't want to be upstaged by a dancer again and got those wicked refines/remixes. And of course Mininerva is a flying ball of defensive stats who doesn't care who takes potshots at her aside from the Red Mage.

And managed to beat Legendary Leif Abyssal with Harmonic Tiki, Harmonic Caeda, Young Marth, and Phina. I'm really lucky that I managed to get all of those, because Leif's was hard.

Abyssal needed a lot of specific Skills and SS on F!Kris for a couple extra points in Spd so M!Kris could double up on Drive Atks, allowing his Plegian version to get the kill on Leif. Other than that, pretty straightforward.

I usually don't do videos for the non-Abyssal Limited Battles, but I had a fun time with Dimitri Emblem getting revenge against Solon.

I only needed Close Def on L!Dimitri but I gave OG Heavy Blade so he wouldn't feel left out~

@NSSKG151 - Nothing to really fear when Far Save Nagi is here. Norne also did good work and it was nice seeing Phina get some kills, too. Lena is also pretty uncommon so nice to see she also got to chip in.

+3 Wolf, nice! The guys were a lot more offensive here and it worked out for them. Great nukers on this team and B!Marth is so much fun~

@GuiltyLove - That is a really spicy Camus and your Lena is really strong, too. L!Marth's refine is soo busted but I think Camus stole the show for me.

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Nice work with Tiki and Marth's new refines. Marth was getting some wild in combat numbers. P!Katarina's pretty strong, even if a pretty uncommon unit. She showed her strength here.

@Diovani Bressan - The return of the bull and panther. Your Cain and Abel are still great for these one turn clears. And that Xander clear was cruel and unusual punishment, as expected from you~

@Some Jerk - Ah, one of the best dancers has made her return. Phina is just as powerful as your other dancers and Rapier with Special Spiral is just an unfair combo against these horsies. Marth and Tiki didn't have any issues here and Minerva is just too tanky with Wyvern Flight to go down~

Choosing the song for this took me a while. The clear itself didn't take long, but I was banging my head trying to get a team clear done when my Archanea roster is super barebones and as such I was getting nowhere, until I remembered I can solo these things. And solo the Abyssal map I did. No animations for this clear because then it'd taken 2x as long and no one wants a 10+ min video of slowly chipping at tin cans.

- - - - - - 

@NSSKG151 That +10 Far Save Nagi looks very fun to have, I'm kinda jealous of her. Summer Norne and the others were no slouches, either. 

The guys clear shows that Archanea has some really strong units. Brave Marth and Wolf were cutting those foes as if they were butter, same for Y!Merric. 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Those remixes certainly made L!Marth a force to be reckoned with. L!Tiki also seems a lot better than she used to be, even without her weapon refine. Nice music, btw. 

@Diovani Bressan Wow! That one turn was pretty crazy considering you're using 3 old units and only Summer Caeda is recent. I see the original Christmas cavaliers as kind of eh units, but it seems they can still pull their weight in some battles. That was a pretty cool clear! 

@Landmaster Marth and a trio of Krisses. Now that's a sight you don't see often. Still, they certainly made this map look like a joke with how quickly they were killing foes. It was very cool! 

Edited by Alexmender

@GuiltyLove Yeah, Wolf and Sedgar were probably two of my favorites to use in the DS version of Shadow Dragon. I got lucky summoning him a lot with just 200 orbs back on his banner. Nice Camus btw. Looks like you invested a lot of good stuff on him and the healing effect from the refined Gravidus looks helpful as well.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Where's the palette swap option to make Nagi's hair red? I actually thought about a full red headed female team but I needed something to deal with all the ranged units. Plus I just like using Nagi since her weapon still works pretty well. Nice clear by the way. Marth and Tiki both look much stronger with their refined skills.

@Landmaster Great clear! Marth had nothing to worry about with three Kris's fighting at his side. And ah yes, I remember when Solon and his men were all massacred by four Dimitris in Three Houses. Nice clear.

Units I used for this month's LHBs:
Fates vs. Dithorba: Bow Hinoka, Bath Camilla, New Year's Azura, Legendary Corrin
FE6 vs. Forsyth+Python: Winter Cecilia, Brunnya, Lilina, Legendary Roy
3H vs. Solon: Fallen Edelgard, CYL Dimitri, Legendary Claude, Flayn
Tellius vs. Ranulf+Lethe: Winter Altina, Micaiah, Shinon (and CYL Ike, I guess, but he did nothing)
Archanea vs. Legendary Leif: Legendary Marth, Legendary Tiki, Phina, Halloween Tiki

On 11/20/2021 at 10:39 AM, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Nice work with Tiki and Marth's new refines. Marth was getting some wild in combat numbers. P!Katarina's pretty strong, even if a pretty uncommon unit. She showed her strength here.

Poor Katarina is in a category that keeps getting newer and better units.

Nice Kris and Marth team. BMarth's weapon is still a bit confusing to me sometimes I want to merge FKris someday, though.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Those remixes certainly made L!Marth a force to be reckoned with. L!Tiki also seems a lot better than she used to be, even without her weapon refine. Nice music, btw. 

I like the music you chose as well.

Norne sure is strong. I recently +10ed mine with Spendthrift Close Foil NFU, but I haven't been using her a lot yet. Still figuring out what I want to do.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, NSSKG151 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Where's the palette swap option to make Nagi's hair red? I actually thought about a full red headed female team but I needed something to deal with all the ranged units. Plus I just like using Nagi since her weapon still works pretty well. Nice clear by the way. Marth and Tiki both look much stronger with their refined skills.

Maybe one day we'll get an Anna for every series.

@Diovani Bressan Wow, Abel and Cain. Good job with those dudes because I'd never build them lol.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• 2 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove Nice use of Spring Palla to deal with the armor spam on this map. Nice to see Camus doing so well, haven't seen much of him since the first year of the game. But that new refine sure provided some nice healing here!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Marth and Tiki got their remix skills perfectly timed for this battle, I bet a lot of people enjoyed having these at their disposal for this. I used Tiki myself for the lower difficulties, she was very helpful. Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan Great to see some Cain and Abel action! They are quite nice in a cavalry team like this. Too bad I foddered all my Cains lol. Xander had a strong showing against Dithorba as well!

@Some Jerk Nice Phina! I was a bit jealous of people having access to the only Archanea dancer for this battle as I didn't have Phina myself at the time (not any more though, free pulled her on the recent Voting Gauntlet banner!). Great showcase of Marth and Tiki's new powers as well.

@Landmaster Nice job by Brave Marth and his three shadow guards! And those are some strong Dimitri. I like the Ninja Naginata on the Fallen one, seems more useful on him than his Prf most of the time. I wish that Prf was an inheritable lance with Fury in it instead lol

This map wasn't very hard, some Caeda power was exactly the thing needed to break it apart. I can think of a few ways this map could have been way more mean if it were made today, however...

@BoaFerox Camus is pretty fun to use with this refine. he's probably better than most of my fliers I forgot that summer young Tiki was in this game... Nice clear! It looks like Caeda cleaned up very well. Having 97 HP Wary Fighter armors is already mean enough, I would say. If they had Save skills, then I would have just given up on the map 😛

@Alexmender - Impressive Norne Solo, those Wary Fighter Armors really took up a lot of her time, but they couldn't chip her down more than she did them. Very impressive work!

@BoaFerox - Nice work! This map isn't too hard to one turn with both Caedas available. Tiki seemed happy even though she was just along for the ride.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I don't think I'll be able to clear the Infernal Awakening vs. Hubert+Bernadetta map -- every available tank unit I have instantly dies on turn 1 and it's really difficult to approach the enemy team especially without a dancer.

EDIT: got the clear though I had to invest a bit into Yen'fay.

Edited by Roflolxp54

@GuiltyLove Nice and strong units for the Sacred Stones clear, Duessel took that damage like a champ. And very nice dragon tanks for the Awakening clear, they handled it well.

I did the Sacred Stones LHB in one turn just because it looked like a perfect map for Summer Tana's refine to start it off. Also not replicable by Ash due to that water tile, so +1 score for Tana here lol