Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing Archanea pulled through for me Palla and Zeke came out this year to make this map much easier to clear because my Valentia team always has been one of my weaker rosters until recently. Would be nice if more of their characters showed up on seasonal banners especially since I think Catria was the only Valentian seasonal we got this year. Oh well, now I wait and hope for Nott and more to win the next Twitter rerun poll so I can try to get that last merge on Palla.

Edited by NSSKG151

Sonia: H!L'Arachel solo. Catch + Menace + Trace is fucking powerful, though she needed Miracle to survive the precharged Glacies.
H & B: F!Grima solo. Only source of difficulty was the Cavalry with Ruse, but they weren't enough to stop the Fell Dragon.
Orson: B!Hector solo. Not as easy as it might sound! The Sword Fighter with Fatal Smoke was a huge pain in the neck, and killing him in one hit required some lateral thinking.
L & R: Ares solo. Took advantage of enemy positioning to slip in into a spot where he could tank the Lance Dragon and nothing else (because Raigh stupidly rallies the Lance Dragon blocking his path), then destroyed everything with Vantage.

Altina: ...A project for tomorrow. A surprise COVID booster shot yesterday leaves me in the wrong headspace for dealing with one of the game's hardest Abyssal maps.

Edited by Some Jerk

@GuiltyLove Used Fallen Julia for that one myself, with Near Save support from Arden too it really trivialized the map. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Wow, nice Palla! Good luck getting that last merge! The rest of the team did well too, the Spider Plush's animation actually fits really nicely on Fallen Delthea. Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear, Catria's quad effect pairs really well with Celica's Desperation effect letting her hit four times before they can counter. And she of course provided that great mobility for the team. Lukas going "Pray this ends quick!" several times in a row kind of makes it sound like it did not end quick lol

@Some Jerk Nice work soloing those maps! I picked up a Catch + Menace + Trace L'Arachel myself from HoF, she's great.

Echoes is definitely still my weakest roster by far, at least in terms of good tools for beating maps in one turn. I don't think I could have ever done this one in the conventional way with Galeforce on player phase without spending a ton of feathers investing in some cavalry unit I can Galeforce with, and I don't feel like doing that if I can avoid it. Luckily I do have a Palla, and she made an enemy phase one turn clear possible, which I'll be more than happy with for this one.

Adobe Premier gave me more issues than this map did~

It did cost me a M!Byleth from the Codes but I was planning on feeding him to Palla anyway. And yeah, I used the cheating unit, I honestly valued her warping over the doubles.

@NSSKG151 - Nice on that finisher. Your Valentian team is far from weak now with all these good units. Hope you can get that last Palla merge!

@Diovani Bressan - Ayye, it's your Lukas. There was no chance Altina was getting past him. He also gets a pretty good player phase with Catria's help.

@BoaFerox - Impressive getting the one-turn done and only taking two units to do it! Palla's really is good for making those easier and it's nice to see another Lukas.

@NSSKG151 +9 Palla? I am envious of that! My luck with Palla banners is always abysmal. I also used units who aren't actually from Echoes xD

@Diovani Bressan Haha, I guess you don't like the recoil from Push 4, huh? Good clear 😄

@BoaFerox Very impressive how these units can just destroy on EP. Palla is so nice to use!

@Landmaster Everyone is using the cheating unit 🙂 I didn't expect to see Tatiana. Nice clear

All of the units were actually not from Valentia. Good thing my favorite character is a cheating unit 😄 Sword Catria could have actually survived Altina 1v1 if I gave her a solo in the A slot, but I wanted to try out Unity. Unfortunately, the missing 1 Def boost prevented her from dueling Altina.

@Unknown Gamer11 

Altina was pretty uneventful.

Zeke with just his base kit and the Def/Res Solo Sacred Seal can solo the entire right side, and he's just +1 with no Asset. The green tome cavalry that spawns at the end can just be blocked into the corner the moment it spawns to prevent it from attacking.

Brave Alm, Legendary Celica, and Legendary Alm are able to handle the rest of the map since they aren't really restricted by the terrain. Brave Alm's refine lets him safely take down Altina.

@NSSKG151 Palla is great. Impressive kill on Altina.

@Diovani Bressan Ooh, Lukas. Haven't seem him in a while. Bride Catria being Valentian is still funny.

@BoaFerox Good that you managed to one turn with such a team. Impressive.

@Landmaster Wow, a built Tatiana. Don't see many of those.

Clearly I am in the minority when it comes to Echoes rosters.

@BoaFerox Nice one turn clear! Palla is so good with vantage. Lukas easily shrugged off all the attacks on him too.

@Landmaster Nice Tatiana build. She's a character I would like to build in Heroes but I already have so many infantry blue tome units built up. It was interesting seeing her quad Altina. Great clear!

@GuiltyLove I liked how all five characters on your team were people not from Valentia. I was surprised Zeke only took twelve damage from Altina's special. Yeah, red is not a fun color when trying to summon a five star exclusive. I spent about 2000 orbs that I have been saving up since last year on banners with her on them but ended up one short with just ten copies of Palla and twenty-six pity breakers.

@SatsumaFSoysoy I figured you wouldn't have much trouble clearing if you brought in both Celicas. Faye did great sniping things on the bottom of the map. Nice clear.

• 3 weeks later...

Fernand: A!Laegjarn and Merrybilis. A solo was attempted with both, but Fernand using an AOE Special made him too hard to tank.
Lyon & Eirika: Midori, Lilith, Puddle, NY!Selkie. I forgot how mean this map was with its bottlenecking. Some lateral thinking was required with Smite to get Puddle in to knock out the Lance Cav, then she needed two Repositions to get to safety while NY!Selkie was left to tank Eirika, all in one turn.

Edited by Some Jerk

FEH vs. Fernand
Imagine betraying your home country to the empire just because you hate how this farmboy got put in charge. Then you go to meet him on the field of battle and instead you and your men wind up getting killed by fairies.

Mira got the dance skill here, removing the skills from the rest allowed me to go through with this. Regular Plumeria so it had to be New Years. Needed a bit of tweaking but should be self-explanatory. Triandra is pretty bonkers as an offensive unit.

FE6 vs. Arete
FE14 vs. Eirika and FLyon wasn't interesting enough to show, eventually got bored of trying different things and threw LFCorn backed by Kaden at them. Meanwhile here I did meme. Blue, blue. Going full Happy Happyism here. Blue units only.

Imagine +10ing Gwendolyn and not using her here because she underperforms (all she did on a previous clear is kite the axe idiot). Also imagine spending upwards of 300 orbs trying to get a Larum exactly for these situations because you didn't trust Hall of Forms to have her, then deciding to meme instead of using her.

The Celica map was rough, especially with Celica's Miracle making it hard to actually budget enough actions to kill her with all of the reinforcements running around and the Troubadour's Chill Res making Kurthnaga's Dragon Wall ineffective against her.

Ended up beating it with Lyre, Kurthnaga, Dancer Micaiah, and Halloween Mia. Lyre did most of the work Galeforcing all over the place.

I was going to say I wasn't the first person to probably have this idea~ Well, I guess I'll say I don't expect to be the only one~

Surprisingly didn't need anything except TA on HS!Micaiah. This is one of the few LHBs where I beat Abyssal in one go, as it played out exactly the same as Infernal.

@GuiltyLove - Nuking Celica as soon as you were able to is one way to avoid dealing with that annoying Miracle. I figured we'd see your Ultra Ashnard, too. I rarely see Yune these days so it was nice to see her there, hoping she gets a nice refine soon.

Binding Blade vs. Arete: used Guinivere, Brunnya, Larum, and Lilina.
Three Houses vs. Tanya+Osian: used Fallen Edelgard and Flayn (with CYL Marianne and Yuri brought along for the ride).
Tellius vs. Legendary Celica: used CYL Micaiah, Dancer Nephenee, Halloween Mia, and Winter Altina.

Went with three Miccys and a BK. Don't really have a huge selection of characters from Tellius since I never played their games so it's hard for me to be invested in their characters outside of a few that at least looked interesting.

@GuiltyLove Nice clear! Shinon easily sniped everything around him and I was surprised to see Micaiah one shot Celica.

@Landmaster Nice Micaiah team clear! Triangle Adept helped HS!Micaiah tank Celica's attack. I thought about running a full Micaiah team too but the archers made it too difficult for me.