Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

According to the datamine, we're getting 

Spoiler

Jamke's GHB as one of the maps with deployment restricted to 3H units.

Luckily the map isn't that hard so even with my limited roster, I should be able to manage. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

According to the datamine, we're getting 

Hide contents

Jamke's GHB as one of the maps with deployment restricted to 3H units.

Luckily the map isn't that hard so even with my limited roster, I should be able to manage. 

I managed to summon the dancer of this game yesterday, but this map is pretty easy that I may not even need her.

Spoiler

I may try to kill a Joe Zieja character with another Joe Zieja character. He also voices Jamke.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hide contents

I may try to kill a Joe Zieja character with another Joe Zieja character. He also voices Jamke.

Spoiler

I was surprised to find out that he also voices Canas, which he did a good job given Canas's personality.

I don't have Dorothea or Legendary Edelgard, but between Byleth M, Lysithea, and Bernie, I should be pretty well prepared. Doesn't look too bad.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Can't say you'd see these 3 characters interacting under a normal circumstances.

Hide contents

Spoiler

Something tells me that after your Edelgard returns to Fodlan her view on the goddess would be really different. Nice clear by the way, Sothis was the true MVP. 

I used mixed phase Legendary Edelgard  and soloed the map within 3 turns. The first foes died extremely easily within 1 turn. I left the armor slayer for last and tanked him in turn 2's enemy phase so after he was doubled with QR he was left with 4 hp and a glorious Aether proc brought victory in turn 3. 

Edited by SuperNova125

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:
  Hide contents

Something tells me that after your Edelgard returns to Fodlan her view on the goddess would be really different. Nice clear by the way, the Sothis was the true MVP. 

Thanks! I'm of the opinion that Edelgard has gripes with what was done in the goddess's name than what the goddess of Fodlan actually did but from her perspective, Edelgard lacks that piece of information as Rhea/the church messed with the history books. 

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

I used mixed phase Legendary Edelgard  and soloed the map within 3 turns. The first foes died extremely easily within 1 turn. I left the armor slayer for last and tanked him in turn 2's enemy phase so after he was doubled with QR he was left with 4 hp and a glorious Aether proc brought victory in turn 3. 

Did not think she would be able to tank the Armorslayer Cavalier despite the amazing bulk. Interesting. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Thanks! I'm of the opinion that Edelgard has gripes with what was done in goddess's name than what the goddess of Fodlan actually did but from her perspective, Edelgard lacks that piece of information as Rhea/the church messed with the history books. 

Did not think she would be able to tank the Armorslayer Cavalier despite the amazing bulk. Interesting. 

That's her thing , she claims Sothis's children are evil, she barely mentions the loli goddess herself if I am not mistaken. But that's another talk. 

L.Ed stands at 52 Hp 43 def currently (with Summoner support), with Aymr she can take a single hit from him. If he initiates she takes the one hit and QR cripples him allowing her to get the kill next turn. It was a close call leaving her with 4 or 5 Hp if I remember. Surprised it worked. 

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Legendary Edelgard, Flame Emperor, Dorothea and Claude did the job without problems.

That was great, especially liked how you dealt with the red Armorslayer at the end. 

I keep forgetting that Altina is a flying unit... Luckily I remembered at the last minute and managed to clear this map with one less turn.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

My latest Summons made this map a breeze.  But tbh I don't like these limited battles.  It's just more of the same maps I've already done with undercooked heroes for the most part.  Thank god Ferdinand was 10+

Sothis carried me through Jamke's map.

Corrin and Azura BHB was a disaster for me to go through because I hate using Tellius units but thankfully I was able to beat it with Altina and Elincia.

Garon was easy with my dragon team (Y!Tiki, L!Tiki, FH!Tiki and Nagi).

I used Sheena, Legendary Tiki, Young Marth, and Eremiya for this one. Sheena and Tiki did most of the work, while Marth did some cleanup at the bottom.

I used... Baby Marth, Phina, Baby Palla Duo, Baby Merric~ For Garon’s map. Pretty simple, but getting Palla out of danger’s way was probably the most challenging. I worried more about hiding units that attacking, because the double vantage rapier came in clutch

Chrom and Lissa was easy since I used both versions of L'Arachel and Marisa while Christmas Eirika provided buffs in the back.

Tomorrow should be interesting since I haven't even clear Lucina's LHB the normal way yet but I should be fine if the game chosen to clear with is the one I think it is.

Super easy map today. Such a change from the Julius one.

I used Mage Eirika to bait out the staff/mages with H L’Arachel to rally and debuff. Duo Ephraim tanked everything else once he got into postions, and W Eirika was there to heal but she didn’t even have to do anything 

Took several attempts but cleared out the Abyssal Lucina LHB.

Team used:
5*+10+7 +Spd Cordelia: eff. Cordelia's Lance, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade 4, Dive Bomb 3, Atk/Spd Rein 3, Swift Sparrow 2
5*+10+8 +Spd Bride Cordelia: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Escape Route 3, Savage Blow 3, Atk +3
+HP/-Atk Flier Olivia: Skuld, Dance, Moonbow, Bracing Stance 2, Wings of Mercy 3, Atk Tactic 3, Spd Tactic 3
5*+0+0 +Spd/-HP Tharja: Tharja's Hex, Draw Back, Glimmer, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Spur Res 3, Spd/Res Solo 3

The Cordelias pretty much carried. Tharja is there so that she can take advantage of Olivia's Tactics buffs and to slaughter any green units that the Cordelias couldn't kill.