Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Tiki+Nowi BHB with Jugdral units with no dancer isn't too bad.

+1 +Atk Deirdre: eff. Divine Naga, Draw Back, Glacies, Fury 3, Quick Riposte, Spd Ploy, Res Ploy
5*+10+7 +Atk Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow 4, Hone Cavalry, Quickened Pulse
5*+10+8 +Atk Ares: Dark Mystletainn, Reposition, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Vantage, Def Smoke, Brazen Atk/Def
5*+10+5 +Atk Nanna: Dazzling Gravity+, Restore+. Atk/Spd

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy. OG Julia with her CC refine makes everything easy, L Leif was initially there to snipe, but he did nothing. OG Quan was a rally bot, Mareeta was there to help pick a few stragglers on the side.

Edited by SockPuppet

Brave Celica and Valentine Alm had fun in Gharnef's GHB. My Celica is +Spd, so she has 45 Spd. Alm has 44 Spd, so I gave him Spd+1 to also have 45 Spd, then Valentine Silque can buff both all the time. Then, added Rinea as dancer and that's the team that destroyed the Dark Pontifex.

Seems like SoV usually gets the harder maps but it can also be due to my limited SoV roster. I gave Rinea WoM but it turns out she didn't need it as Red Tomebreaker did the trick. Almost promoted some 3* copies of Clair to for merges to secure some KO's but it wasn't needed.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

Needed a few attempts for this one. I don't have many good FE2 units, but my usual go-to of Brave Alm, Valentine's Alm, Fallen Delthea, and Rinea worked out eventually. Only SI needed was Smite on Valentine's Alm, so Delthea could reach Gharnef faster and take him out before his weapon's effect went off. (Shove would also have worked.)

Gharnef GHB with Echoes units was easy; used Rinea, Legend Alm, Legend Celica, and OG Celica.

Seliph+Julia BHB with Heroes units without a dancer took a couple tries but cleared it with Fjorm, Surtr, CYL Veronica, and New Years Gunnthra.

+0+0 neutral Fjorm can clear out Seliph, Julia, and the cleric in 1 enemy phase in Infernal difficulty if she can have enough support buffs (Fjorm has Atk/Spd Bond seal, Gunnthra has Joint Hone Spd and Spur Def/Res 2 seal, Veronica has Spur Atk 3 seal, and Surtr has Distant Guard 3 seal).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Seliph and Julia stood no chance since I was allowed to bring NY!Anna in. I wonder which game is going to be chosen for L!Marth's map tomorrow. I'm thinking it's going to be Sacred Stones or SD/MotE since they haven't been used for a Limited LHB map yet. Regardless for me it is going to be another situation where I attempt to beat the Limited version of the Abyssal LHB map before the beating the normal map.

Seliph+Julia was easy for Team Hel. I brought in Fjorm as well to cover blue, but I don't think she ever ended up fighting, Lif/Thrasir/Hel did just fine without her.

Edited by Othin

S & J was cleared with Alfonse, NY!Alfonse, NY!Eir, Thrasir. Forgot how much I hated this map too due to Seliph and Julia's obnoxious starting positions where you can't tank one without engaging both. Heavy movement assist shenanigans and disadvantaged tanking was required.

14 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

S & J was cleared with Alfonse, NY!Alfonse, NY!Eir, Thrasir. Forgot how much I hated this map too due to Seliph and Julia's obnoxious starting positions where you can't tank one without engaging both. Heavy movement assist shenanigans and disadvantaged tanking was required.

yeah  and then you have that stupid healer. so annoying. 
I used Veronicaaarrrrr, NY Alfonse, Veronica and  NY Gunnthra. i had use the harmonized skill 

Lif solos Julia and Seliph’s map for me. I brought along B Veronica, OG Guunthra, NY Alfonse but Lif is just such a powerhouse on his own! Shoutout to Alf for tanking that 20 dmg whip lash like a pro!

The day before, Duo Alm, Dancing Berkut, B Celica and L Alm cleared Gharnef. Easy peasy! Celica galeforced a bit, Alm sniped and Valentine Alm was my tank/ shield, while Berkut danced him into place accordingly.

Did the four today while waiting for reset.

Aversa: Nino with Nils hold down the right flank while Blue Hector and Eliwood clear the left.

Tiki and Nowi: Leif and Reinhardt sniping from behind the trees, hard-e-har-har.

Gharnef: Bit of a tricky one, ended up with Legendaries Alm and Celica picking stuff off with Rinea support while Mila bodyblocks.

Seliph and Julia: Lif mostly solo, Veronica standing near-ish might have helped.

Edited by Humanoid

Took a while but managed to beat marth on all difficulties with Legendary corrin, Pirate veronica/Xander, Brave Camilla and Legendary Azura. Just barely managed to survive it. Gravity from Brave Camila's unique staff came in clutch too as did Veronica's duo skill.

Edited by vikingsfan92