Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Holy fuck, I actually cleared abyssal on my own without a guide.

Used Legendary Corrin, Legendary Azura, Hot Springs Sakura, and Ophelia. None of them were merged. Corrin basically tanked shit while Ophelia cleared the way as much as she could. Sakura was able to break a wall, which proved to be super important when Marth started to charge, and Azura danced and tanked some shit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only remembered to do Marth just now. For all the ado about Fates representation, my Fates lineup is really rather wafer-thin. There's +2 Legendary Azura, +1 Indigestion Corrin, +1 Summer Corrin, and +1 completely unbuilt Ophelia. Managed to do Infernal with them but had one look at Abyssal and noped out of there. Just sort of bum-rushed the top of the map then worked my way back down, with Corrin needing Noontime to hold down the fort.

@Humanoid I actually found this f2p guide with a shitload of skill inheritance on youtube. Thankfully I was able to clear it on my own so I didn't have to use it, but for people who couldn't clear abyssal and really want those 20 codes, I found this one.

If you have Brave Camilla, there's this one.

EDIT: Derp, that one with Camilla was infernal. Sorry.

Edited by Sunwoo

@Sunwoo Thanks, I appreciate the effort but to be honest I don't even do Abyssals when the unit selection is not limited due to the amount of feathers and SI required. Spending 60k feathers for units I'd probably never use again is pretty unpalatable considering the meagre reward. No Camilla either.

Procrastinated on this a lot.

@daisy jane Wow, +9 Ophie. She definitely carried the map hard, though Veronica is also strong. Honestly forgot that she counts.

@Landmaster I'm surprised you fielded Ophie over Keaton or something. One of Elise's potential daughters? That was definitely a wash though, since you got to use your main team on this old Abyssal.

@NSSKG151 Wow, a loaded Silas. mcsilas would be happy. Maybe Fates Anna will join in the near future?

@Maaka Peri and Hana are nice girls. Soleil too. Hana is still pretty silly on player phase.

Here's mine.

@daisy jane

Nice job on the clear! Ophelia really rips this map to shreds (my initial clear used her as well), and having Veronica and Xander keep the lower half in check was definitely useful...almost makes me wish I had one.

~

I usually don’t record these, but I was bored and wanted to try one without Ophelia. I actually got to dust off the ol’ Corrin, I haven’t put her on a team in...at least months, if not a whole year.

Spoiler

Triangle Adept is the one true path.

@Landmaster I knew Marth's Limited Hero Battle wouldn't be too difficult since you could use your Elises and it looked like Ophelia joined in as a guest member. Nice clear!

On 9/21/2020 at 11:15 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@NSSKG151 Wow, a loaded Silas. mcsilas would be happy. Maybe Fates Anna will join in the near future?

I'm personally hoping for Anna to be on the next Fates New Heroes banner, preferably as a colorless unit.

Corrin and Flora seemed to work well together. Corrin didn't even need a seal to take down her foes. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Ooo nice female Corrin! I've been wanting to build her up since her refine, but my feathers have been rather restricted. The gravity from brave Camilla seems to have helped out quite a bit. Looked like a very cautious and slow approach this time, but it worked out nicely. Great job!

@NSSKG151 - I’m jealous of the Push 4 on your Elise. Your Ophelia is also pretty insane. But that upper right side of the map is incredibly evil. Don’t blame you for going up there first. Silas was great to tank all of the physical units that no one else was able to. Nice clear!

@SatsumaFSoysoy - F!Corrin isn’t seen too often, but she’s nice with that Prf. Great first turn having everyone positioned to do something. Camilla was super useful with her Gravity effect and Flora’s a perfect Res tank to toss off Iceberg nukes when needed. Really did like your Corrin~

@LordFrigid - OH BOY LEO~ Laslow is pretty crazy, I was not expecting him to just blow Marth away like that. That was really fun to watch since you don’t see this handful of units that often. And it had LEO so it was automatically great~

FE6 vs. Naesala isn't too hard if only because I invested into Brunnya and Winter Cecilia.

5*+6+5 Winter Cecilia: Res Barb Shuriken+, Sol, Close Counter, Special Fighter, Atk Smoke, Mirror Stance
S-rank 5*+7+7 +Spd Brunnya: Fimbulvetr, Sol, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Null Follow-Up, Pulse Smoke, Spd/Res Solo
5*+10+5 +Atk Gwendolyn: Rally Atk/Spd+, Armor March, Panic Ploy
4*+6 +Spd Clarine (filler)

It’s been a minute!

Naesala had L Roy, Igrene, S Wolt, Larum as my team. Larum is super helpful, im glad she randomly showed up for me! L Roy was my little tank while Wolt and Igrene collectively sniped everyone. Pretty easy overall. The overlapping ranges on the highest difficulty was the AI’s downfall. Lots of moving, no attacking

39 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Larum is super helpful

I forgot about her when I was wondering if The Binding Blade had a refresh unit in Heroes or one that was not difficult to get like Reyson for Tellius or Tethys for The Sacred Stones.

I think I beat infernal by sheer fluke because I did not pay attention or remember how much speed a +10, 10 DF, +Spd Echidna had and it was 45 Spd which is the exact same speed as Naesala on infernal difficulty. Team of 5* Idunn (+Def, -Res) with Swap and a Deflect Missile 3 seal, 5*, +10, 10 DF Echidna (+Spd, -HP) with Swap, Bonfire, and a Brazen Atk/Def 3 seal, 5*, +1 Klein (+Spd, -Res) with Luna, Fortify Def 3, and a Darting Blow 3 seal, and 5* Igrene (+Def, -HP) with Savage Blow 3 and a Quickened Pulse seal. I used Echidna who was buffed by Klein's Fortify Def 3 to start the map by having her stand on the forest tile in range of the blue infantry manakete, green flying mage, and sword cavalry with Idunn down and left of Echidna, Igrene a tile below Echidna, and Klein down and right above the forest tile near the wall. This arrangement for whatever reason causes the red manakete to go down instead of Naeasala moving first and allowing the red manakete to jump to Echidna to finish her off. Since Echidna survives with 13 HP after all that, she was definitely within Brazen Spectrum range putting her at 52 Spd in combat. Idunn just moves up a spot since Igrene can one-shot the red flying manekete and Klein takes out the sword cavalry for Echidna to ORKO the blue manakete. That leaves the green flying mage, lance cavalry, and Naesala. The green flying mage does 2 damage to Echidna and Naesala's Blazing Wind deals 19 damage reducing Echidna to 1 HP, but since Echidna and Naesala match 52 Spd (45 + 4 Swift Sparrow 2 + 3 Drive Spd 2 from the green flying mage), Naesala fails the speed check for Raven King Beak, thus, preventing him from dealing any damage to finish her off as he was definitely not getting pass her 60 Def with WTD; Echidna having 36 Def + 7 Rearguard + 7 Brazen Atk/Def 3. The lance cavalry dies to Echidna. At this point, anyone can finish off the remaining two enemies. Idunn didn't do much except be a filler unit for AI movement manipulation. She was useful for the hard and lunatic difficulties, but the enemies were positioned differently on top of the lower stats.

I used my +10 Gwendolyn/Cecilia/Fae, plus Igrene.

If I keep using Igrene for FE6 LMBs, I should probably give her an assist sometime. But so far, she's been doing fine with her base kit.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I think I will not be able to beat Abyssal Tiki later this week, since it will be Sacred Stones units, and my SS roster is not that great.

Same here. At least you can use a refresher so that might help.

Used CYL Dimitri, OG Edelgard, FByleth, and Annette to clear out the Matthew+Hector BHB. Pretty easy since half the map dies to Dimitri in the first enemy phase.

CYL Dimitri: base kit, Reposition, Spd/Res Bond
+HP/-Res Edelgard: Victorious Axe, Luna, Atk/Def Solo 3, Desperation, Rouse Atk/Def
+Atk/-Res FByleth: Creator Sword, Reposition, Fury 4, Windsweep, Even Atk Wave
+HP/-Def Annette: base kit, Spd Feint

This one was very easy, I only needed Sothis and Brave Lysithea. First time I played Infernal I also deployed Bernadetta and Brave Claude, and had Claude take out the flier, but the clear worked just fine with leaving them out and having Lysithea do the kill.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Kind of sad that Matthew only did 6 damage with his special...

To be fair, it was Glimmer and Claude is receiving Distant Ward support.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Tellius vs. Panne was really easy with the units I have.

5+10 Ashnard: Gurgurant, Swap, Sol, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Even Atk Wave, Atk Smoke
+2 +Atk Yukata Micaiah: Dawn Suzu, Dance, Glimmer, Atk/Res Bond 3, Atk Tactic, Res Tactic
CYL Micaiah: base kit, Res +1
5*+10+8 +Atk Sothe: pretty much Reposition bot, lol

Managed to beat the three houses limited battle with just brave edelgard. I originally did it with a full team (sothis, brave edelgard, Claude, duo byleth) but then retry it and put everyone else in a corner and she won without help.

I used Duo Micaiah, Dancer Miciah, Petrine and Jill against Panne. Jill I didn't even really do anything at all.  Duo Micaiah and Petrine did most of the heavy lifting.