Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archanea vs. Leo+Elise BHB was pretty easy since book 1 units and having a bunch of 5*+10s.

5*+10+5 +Atk Caeda: eff. Wing Sword, Reposition, Fury 3, Atk +3 seal
5*+10 Young Minerva: Dragoon Axe, Reposition, Dragoon Shield, Spd Smoke, Atk/Spd 2
5*+10+5 +Spd Draug: eff. Stalwart Sword, Rally Def/Res, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Armor March, Swift Stance
5*+10+5 +Spd Sheena:  eff. Crimson Axe, Rally Up Res+, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Atk Smoke, Renewal

9 hours ago, Othin said:

I decided to revisit the three so far and was able to solo them with these three:

Reveal hidden contents

DWeLBLz.jpgoDfVK8V.jpgR1pusiJ.jpg

Just like Gwendolyn, Sothis, and Shinon, Sheena was able to solo her respective Infernal map with a Solo seal.

ZxY42ol.jpg

I was worried that Leo might cause problems. He didn't.

Naesala: Zephiel, Brunnya, Cecilia and Klein

M & H: Sothis and L!Edelgard

Panne: All the Micaiahs

L & E: MinervaJill

Spoiler

L!Tiki: the  fun  stops  here

Edited by Some Jerk

Day 1: Klein, Cecilia and Lilina were able to easily clear Naesala's maps for me.

Day 2: Don't have many Three Houses units trained up but at least I had Brave Dimitri, Brave Lysithea and both versions of Sothis trained up to beat Hector and Matthew.

Day 3: Altina had to come in for the hard carry since my Tellius selection sucks.

Day 4: Easy clear since all I had to do was throw my +10 Fallen Hero Tiki to other side of the map and then watch as all the enemies marched towards their deaths.

Looking forward to doing Tiki's LHB map tomorrow since I have quite a few Sacred Stones units built up. L'Arachel will finally get a chance to shine for once.

WTF L!Tiki versus my near non existent Sacred Stones units. I guess Amelia is going to have to some how tank Tiki and I have no healer from that game. Two units that would be good on this map would be Duo Ephiram because armor effectiveness and Winter Eirika because she is the only healer from that game. I'm just scared because Tiki has Hardy Bearing. Man wished I didn't manual that Gerik I got before.

Edited by LoneStar

Took a lot of attempts but got the FE8 vs. Legendary Tiki clear!image0.png

The team:
5*+6+3 +Def Tethys: Res Temari+, Dance, Wings of Mercy, Drive Res 2, Drive Atk
+Spd/-Def Innes: eff. Nidhogg, Draw Back, Growing Wind, Life and Death 3, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Savage Blow
Duo Ephraim: Reginleif, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade, Lull Atk/Def, Odd Atk Wave, Even Atk Wave
+2+0 +Spd Mage Eirika: eff. Gleipnir, Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation, Savage Blow, Swift Sparrow 

Duo Ephraim made this one rather easy thanks to his movement duo skill. Didn't have to do much inheritance at all aside from galeforce for duo Ephraim, which just adds to my galeforcers, so I was quite happy with it. Building up Ross for that arena bonus season turned out to be worth it after all.

This took a few tries. I used Mage Eirika, L'Arachel, Fallen Lyon, and Tethys, who seem to be turning into my regular FE8 team. Gave them some new toys, especially Tethys.

...And as I'm pulling up the images, I'm only now realizing that I forgot to have Eirika equip Raudhrblade. Huh. Guess it wasn't necessary, lmao.

lNOoy5t.jpg1IgmJJs.jpgGsb6JF9.jpgY7wxSUW.jpgn8NiLVF.jpg6MGqONN.jpgLVVmHyl.jpgVnOJ5mF.jpgVsAzPYx.jpgbUf69D4.jpgSt2rxG3.jpgCenjOS3.jpgmvAnKb1.jpgw0oFXmX.jpg5W8PgV5.jpgj09LUGc.jpgUuy4BnC.jpg76OAjcG.jpg1EB1fX5.jpgxsqQbnw.jpggEoeOGn.jpgRDh6KWa.jpg0kp4hBh.jpgViCmZ0m.jpgfl58D2a.jpgM5hOb3E.jpgMxvEYTV.jpgWl378PV.jpg

Edited by Othin

oii my head. I forgot how much i hate this map. 
I had to do some tweaking. but tactic buffs, distant guard, and Dragon's Ire proved to be fruitful (myrrh actually tanked Tiki which was a yay). 

i have no idea how to replicate it though so. no video. 

Just now, Flying Shogi said:

Was able to clear Infernal. Not sure if Abyssal is worth doing given my limited roster. I'll give it a go tomorrow after I get Tethys some SP and see if I can clear it with a refresher.

I stopped bothering with Infernal. I need more FE8 units...

could give Brave Ephraim DC and merge him to +1, but I'm unsure if I really should. Ugh

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I stopped bothering with Infernal. I need more FE8 units...

I need units from other games in general: FE4/FE5, FE6, FE8 etc. It doesn't help that most units from of these titles are either 5* locked or aren't really that good without some decent investment due to being released early on.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

could give Brave Ephraim DC and merge him to +1, but I'm unsure if I really should. Ugh

Not worth it unless you like him or use him a bunch. The thought of using him and tLB!Myrrh did cross my mind but neither of them have DC and having armor movement is inconvenient since they have to stick together.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Omg... a run for my money, but I did it.

Duo Ephraim +Def - HP - base kit and sturdy stance 3 s seal. He literally babysat the upper left corner and took on everyone who spawned there, including baiting out the Brave lance and knocking out the Trilemma staff before she could wreck her havoc...

Mage Eirika +3/+5 refined weapon. She was the second hard carry behind her brother and his boyfriend. She had Atk Smoke 3 in her c slot, Moonbow and swift sparrow 2 as her s seal. She needed some more buffs to take out some enemies, but she did it.

Tethys - no merges. The support unit in question! She had wings of mercy to help with Eirika got into desperation range. She had Drive Atk and Atk Tactic just to make sure Eirika had enough fire power. 

Fallen Lyon - no merges, but +Atk. Yay! He was so helpful. With Triangle Adept 3 and Quick Reposte 3 in his S, he was able to get rid of the archers and like one or 2 of the red mages. He was definitely the mini tank whenever I had to get Eirika out of the way or start working the Ephraim Duo down. Ephraim took out Tiki and survived with 1 HP... lol

I finished Abyssal with DM!Ephraim, Ross, Eirika, and Tethys. DM!Ephraim and Ross are Galeforcers and they did a shit ton of work. Eirika is mostly just a Reposition and buff bot, but she did help put a big dent in the axe cavalry. That LD!Y!Tiki is a huge pain in the ass. I had to give DM!Ephraim Savage Blow to deal a bit of chip damage so he was barely able to kill LD!Y!Tiki in one hit without eating that disgusting counter attack with Fierce Breath.

Edited by XRay

42 minutes ago, XRay said:

I finished Abyssal with DM!Ephraim, Ross, Eirika, and Tethys. DM!Ephraim and Ross are Galeforcers and they did a shit ton of work. Eirika is mostly just a Reposition and buff bot, but she did help put a big dent in the axe cavalry. That LD!Y!Tiki is a huge pain in the ass. I had to give DM!Ephraim Savage Blow to deal a bit of chip damage so he was barely able to kill LD!Y!Tiki in one hit without eating that disgusting counter attack with Fierce Breath.

Yours is +Atk and +10, why not just oneshot her like I did with my unmerged one?

Edited by Vicious Sal

9 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Yours is +Atk and +10, why not just oneshot her like I did with my unmerged one?

I was not able to. She got like 137 bulk and she was sitting on a defense tile. I gave mine Death Blow Sacred Seal, Hone Atk buff, and Chill Def on Tethys, but LD!Y!Tiki still would not die in one hit, and she counters with Bonfire trigger.

I had to wait for her to get off the defense tile and land a Savage Blow splash damage on her before I could kill her in one hit with DM!Ephraim.

12 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Took a lot of attempts but got the FE8 vs. Legendary Tiki clear!

Spoiler

image0.png

The team:
5*+6+3 +Def Tethys: Res Temari+, Dance, Wings of Mercy, Drive Res 2, Drive Atk
+Spd/-Def Innes: eff. Nidhogg, Draw Back, Growing Wind, Life and Death 3, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Savage Blow
Duo Ephraim: Reginleif, Reposition, Galeforce, Heavy Blade, Lull Atk/Def, Odd Atk Wave, Even Atk Wave
+2+0 +Spd Mage Eirika: eff. Gleipnir, Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation, Savage Blow, Swift Sparrow 

Here is the video clear:
https://streamable.com/vmiixi