Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Cleared Lyon's map with my Awakening harem team of beautiful women using A!Tiki, Cordelia, Cherche and Sumia.

I know Friday is Tellius but I wonder which game it is going to be tomorrow. I'm guessing Fates or one of the Elibe games.

I almost did my clear with the same team as yours, but I had Maribelle as the fourth instead.

Tomorrow will make us use:

Spoiler

Blazing Blade. Not Binding and Blazing, but just Blazing.

You can see this at the 5:03 mark of the latest Feh Channel.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I almost did my clear with the same team as yours, but I had Maribelle as the fourth instead.

Tomorrow will make us use:

Reveal hidden contents

Nice, Maribelle is a great choice. I still wish I can summon her someday (or she can pitybreak me if she wants to).

I see, so Blazing Blade is next huh. At least it is not Binding Blade since I only have like three characters built from that game.

I actually did something a little funky for L/C, because there was a strategy I could see working... if only Blazing Blade had non-dancing dragons.

But removing Sing from Ninian let me bring her, Legendary Eliwood, Lucius (+10), and Bonus Doubler Nino (+10) to the party. I think you know what happened.

Nino had the highest Atk, and Ninian let Eliwood give her the Atk/Def +6 bonus in addition to the bonus Bonus Doubler. Add on Rally Spd/Res+, and Nino could go in, take out the Sapphire Lance Flier, and tank the Brave Bow's assault. Lucius was right behind her and took the assault from Cecilia and Lilina. From there it was as simple as letting Lucius and Ninian take out the twin mages, letting Nino remove the incoming Brave Lance Cav, and doing just enough dancing around to make the Red Mage hit TA3 Ninian and charge up a TA3 boosted Luna, just cause I could.

Lilina got a smack down from her daddy.

Leg Hector with 61 Atk
Brave Lyn with 61 Atk
Leg Eliwood
and non Dance Ninian

i just had to repo Leg Hector into Enemy range and watch them melt to a bonus doubler Armorer that cant be doubled and doubles back with +12 to all stats basicly.

Eliwood, L!Eliwood, Bramimond and (dance-less) Ninian stomped all over this one.

I was hoping to solo it with Eliwood, but I didn't anticipate the sheer amount of "fuck swords" on the map.

This L/C map was the most challenging to me so far just because I don’t have that many good FE7 units that are not just EP armors lol. I had to bust out the ol’ Brave Lyn, L Eliwood for BD and Winter Nino for Rallying to allow B Lyn to conquer the first half of the battle. Afterward, Nino herself did most of the work thanks to Tannebit’s self healing. I also brought along a second B Lyn I had lying around (unmerged) because I thought I would need her, but she served as nothing more than a reposition bot.

Bramimond, Lucius, Nino and Brave Eliwood were able to beat Celica & Lilina BHB without problems at all. I just had to inherit Smite on Nino, so Bramimond was able to reach the Lance Cavalier to start the combats.

Tomorrow is Tellius Vs. Grima. I wonder if they will limit dancers or not.

Edit: I did a Lyn Emblem video.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

My +10 Winter Jaffar made short work of this one. Wonder if he'd be able to solo it. 

Edit: Yep, he did.

Edited by Othin

"Did I miss the costume party?" - Lucius

Went with Legendary Hector, Valentine's Lyn, Christmas Jaffar, and Lucius.  With double Def/Res Bond, he was able to bait both ladies and the flying unit with ease.  Lucius was there for Def/Res Bond to activate.  Lyn was there for Armor March.  Hector took out the lower portion of the map.

I'm a bit late so a synopsis here, too much going on to do clears though.

Alm and Celica was cake. The trainees smoked it. Ross and Amelia tanked everything, Lute killed Alm and Ewan walled Celica for a turn.

Lyon was a little trickier but it only took 3 tries, Chrom/PA!Inigo/B!Lucina/Maribelle. OG Chrom destroyed pretty much everything with B!Lucina support. The failed attempts were approaching on the left side. Switching to the right more or less trivialized it. I honestly took more tries beating lunatic somehow.

Cecillia and Lillina, do I even need to say anything?... Matthew/Leila/Serra/Bramimond. Leila set up Matt who expectedly wasted the map in pretty much 2 turns. I tried to throw Serra and Bram both a bone but Serra herself lacked a single point of ATK to get her kill, a shame.

Not looking forward to Takumi whenever he shows up. Pretty easy overall though these maps. Can't imagine doing these as a newer player though, especially not on infernal.

For Cecilia and Lilina I went with B!Hector/V!Eliwood/B!Lyn/S!Fiora. Fiora and Lyn were buff bots for Hector and Eliwood just killed 1 thing while Hector wasted the map by himself (he needed Noontime to not get worn down by all the mages, but that's pretty cheap to get).

Oliver: I used Pheonixmaster1's strategy as a base, but it ended up deviating a lot since the enemy AI reacted differently. I ended up using the right checkpoint and had Wrys block the red mage after the sword infantry went down while the other three cleaned up the rest of the enemies. 

Alm and Celica BHB: This one took quite a few tries, but after playing around with a few seals I got it. Lyon was my MVP here as he had Swordbreaker, so I put a QR seal on him and then had him take out both the Green mage and Alm, and later finish off Celica. Then I used the right chokepoint to take out most of the remaining units with Cormag, Lute, and Myrrh.

Lyon: Took less tries to do then the other two. Naga's Dragonkiller skill buff was a boon since it allowed the others to take out the Manaketes, and L!Lucina and Cherche cleared most of the other units. Olivia served as dance utility and also helped in blocking the axe knight while the others did their work. 

I was a bit afraid of Abyssal FGrima but turns out that I had nothing to fear -- +10+8 Broadleaf Sothe, +0 Altina, +0 Reyson, and +1+5 Naesala tore through the map pretty easily.

Units used for the Limited Hero Battles:
Oliver: Phina, Maria, Nagi, Fallen Tiki
Alm+Celica: Mage Eirika, Winter Eirika, Lute, Myrrh
Lyon: Cordelia, Bride Cordelia, Flier Olivia, Aversa
Cecilia+Lilina: Lyn, Bride Lyn, Brave Lyn, Matthew
FGrima: Sothe, Altina, Reyson, Naesala

Edited by Roflolxp54

Okay, Female Grima wasn’t hard at all. Abyssal just involved more of a hit and run strategy, but nothing difficult by any means.

I used my +10 Sothe, whose Peshkatz was such a helpful blessing to my team with its buffs and de buffs. Altina was there to tank, while B Micaiah had her own fair share of damage to tank. i thought I would need to use her sacrifice assist skill, but I actually didn’t. Lastly, my pretty birdie boy Reyson did his thing with singing.

Titania, Nailah, Altina and H!Mia made short work of this. Titania provides spectrum buffs and inflicts guard with atk/spd ruse. 

Altina uses GF and zips across the map. H!Mia uses witchy wand to inflict more Guard and heals when needed. 

Nailah tanks everythinh else and has pulse smoke. Enemies never got to use a single special.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

Titania, Nailah, Altina and H!Mia made short work of this. Titania provides spectrum buffs and inflicts guard with atk/spd ruse. 

Altina uses GF and zips across the map. H!Mia uses witchy wand to inflict more Guard and heals when needed. 

Nailah tanks everythinh else and has pulse smoke. Enemies never got to use a single special.

i thought at first that they nerfed the HP bloat on Abyssal. But the thing has gotten so easy due to powercreep units and refines lulz and the fact that those enemies only use Gen1 Skills shows the difference between LHBs back then and now

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i thought at first that they nerfed the HP bloat on Abyssal. But the thing has gotten so easy due to powercreep units and refines lulz and the fact that those enemies only use Gen1 Skills shows the difference between LHBs back then and now

These are not the same stats as the actual abyssal map. They are a downgrade compared to the regular LHB abyssal.

10 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

These are not the same stats as the actual abyssal map. They are a downgrade compared to the regular LHB abyssal.

Yeah, “Abyssal” is in actuality Infernal while “Infernal” is actually Lunatic. I don’t know why they didn’t just label them correctly, but oh well.

Whatever the actual difficulty level is, I was able to get through "abyssal" using Brave Ike, Sothe, Reyson, and Altina. Which is pretty nice.

All the maps are definitely a difficulty below what they say. "Abyssal" is literally Infernal's map, point-for-point.

I'm honestly a bit disappointed that it wasn't the actual Abyssal F!Grima. I wanted some salt from people not being able to do triple-dancer or B!Ike/B!Lucina cheese.

Anyway, the free Altina everyone got from A Hero Rises 2020 just slaughters this map. I used her, Titania, B!Micaiah and Caineghis.

Edited by Some Jerk