Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I'll have time to do a one turn of this, though I might give it a try tomorrow. At least I only had to spend half a brain cell to clear it normally, thanks to Fallen Edelgard. Never have I gotten more use out of investing in a unit lol

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Not sure I'll have time to do a one turn of this, though I might give it a try tomorrow. At least I only had to spend half a brain cell to clear it normally, thanks to Fallen Edelgard. Never have I gotten more use out of investing in a unit lol

sellout 😛 

Sedgar: Deathea, Duma, Rinea. I made it more complicated than it needed to be until I realized I could just yeet Duma into Sedgar on Turn 2.
Shamir & Catherine: Nifl and Múspell were thrust into their "Get Along" shirt.
Bertram: https://streamable.com/53rza0 -> I almost didn't need to mulch NY!Fáfnir for this, but without it things rolled out into Puddle dying to a second Luna proc right before she would've killed the Lance Cav died and cleared the map. (I don't think I would've fed him to anyone else anyway.)
Leila & Matthew: Zephiel, L!Lilina, Larum. The hardest of the set for me. With Dance disabled, there's no easy way to initiate on this map without getting swarmed (and I didn't have Canto either).
Chrom: Edgelord solo. Though I didn't record it, partly due to laziness, partly because...

22 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

...BoaFerox here used the exact same build I did, albeit mine is only +1 and without the S-Support. But it still wasn't very hard, I just had to tiptoe around the Raventome and the Ruse until Chrom was taken out.

Edited by Some Jerk

@BoaFerox - The cheating unit solo, LOL. The +10 on her was overkill~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - That was such a cool first place with the Requiem Dance. B!Marianne is really underrated. She basically was both a nuke and a dancer with Dorothea. Also, the Byleths were crazy, OG!Byleth handled the right side all by herself~

• 3 weeks later...

A curveball has been thrown: there's two Legendary/Mythic Limited Hero Battles this month.

• Yen'Fay (FE9/10)
  • Ike & Julia (FE1/3)
  • Bramimond (FE8)
  • Mae & Boey (Awakening)
  • Edelgard (FE7)

6 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

A curveball has been thrown: there's two Legendary/Mythic Limited Hero Battles this month.

• Yen'Fay (FE9/10)
  • Ike & Julia (FE1/3)
  • Bramimond (FE8)
  • Mae & Boey (Awakening)
  • Edelgard (FE7)

Quite sure that I won't be able to beat Bramimond or Edelgard with my paltry selection of those units...

16 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

• Yen'Fay (FE9/10)
  • Ike & Julia (FE1/3)
  • Bramimond (FE8)
  • Mae & Boey (Awakening)
  • Edelgard (FE7)

At least I can try Edel with Ninja Lyn or build up my Bector (but still it's a really annoying map). FE8 all I have is lance cavs, Duessel, B!Eirika, Selena, and L!Eph.

I don't have any "super" units from Sacred Stones so I didn't think I'd be able to find an abyssal solution but I somehow pulled it off:

Spoiler

Cvhd7dP.jpg

Among some other things, I had to give Lyon Renewal so he could engage Bramimond often enough to finish the job.

I don't normally do Abyssal LHBs but was bored enough to try out my newly acquired Harmonic Lysithea on something harder than TT. Kinda fluked it in the end, won by virtue of my Harmonic Myrrh unintentionally still having Smite equipped from this week's Resonant Battle solution from Pheonixmaster and therefore being able to save Lysithea from certain death at the end.

Team was Legendary Ephraim +4, Tethys +10, Harmonic Lysithea and Harmonic Myrrh. I spent the entire time wishing I had more Canto and more Galeforce, but alas I have neither Legendary nor CYL Eirika. Tethys camped the bridge, Ephraim cleared out the bows and daggers along the righ, before crossing to help finish off the final wave of steadily encroaching enemies on the left. Both Harmonic skills came in pretty handy in securing some important kills. Lysithea being -Spd hurt me quite a bit I think since it largely invalidated her main gimmick, but alas I don't think I can ever realistically fix that.

So then, effectively I paid the ~80 orbs to summon her in exchange for 20 divine codes. You probably shouldn't ask me for financial advice.

Edited by Humanoid

Yen'Fay: Ashnard solo. Some clever Trace movement was required to work around the magic enemies, but once they were gone there were no problems.
Ike & Julia: Caeda and Mininerva duo. Both of the major enemies being Red meant I couldn't solo.
Mae & Boey: F!Grima solo. I was challenged to do it without Dragon Wall; all this did was add an extra turn to the Auto-Battle because the Cleric lived from a single point of Def (and couldn't do any damage in return).

Bramimond gets a special mention because of something incredibly stupid I did: an Abyssal solo with Young Lyon! I didn't think it'd work, but it turns out the Cleric is a beautiful dumbass.

Edited by Some Jerk

I wasn't expecting our Abyssal map to show up so early in the lineup (I don't read them beforehand so I can be surprised). Either way, pretty sure this was almost the same lineup for Limited Julia other than replacing Daddy Duessel. 

@GuiltyLove - Freest map of all time when you have B!Eirika and A!Joshua~

@Diovani Bressan - Nice Astra to kill Brammi. L!Ephraim is just as dominant as B!Eirika is.

WOW does this map suck without Midori.

I wanted to do a gimmick clear, but Bector couldn't even solo Infernal because of the sheer amount of "fuck Blue in particular" that included the boss. So I just decided to save myself the grief and stomp Edelgard into the ground with superbuffed Bector and Nino.