Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

Sigurd map still gives me some trouble because he is bulky and I don't got a blue mage here. Don't know what I would do without L!Tiki here either

Spoiler

I wished they keep updating these maps. If it had updated skills and more enemies this map would be hell for non-fliers team. As it is base Jorge with Bonus doubler can tank most of these units.

Spoiler

3 house units are OP. Fallen and Legendary DImitry + M!Shez here can galeforce entire map too. Without Gatekeeper support, Claude wouldn't be able to double hit Dagr, and the tricky part is that he has to trigger deadeye on second hit, so Whitecap Bow is better than his (amazing) refine.

Spoiler

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MagicCanonBalls That was a close call with Tiki surviving the bow at the end!

@Diovani BressanThat was also a close call with Marth surviving the special from Sigurd! Glad you were able to do this with an all-Marth team. It seems to be a tough map for some people because there aren't many Archanea characters these days... The most recent ones I remember were Legendary Caeda and Medeus.

I originally tried to get Catria to ORKO this ghost but then all of the other enemies got +1 movement afterward, making the map impossible to survive. I just let Est hit him first. Palla is back!

Narcian was pretty straightforward. Sigurd took a bit of tinkering to get Marth to one-round Sigurd, but some Flowers did the trick. I had to use Jeorge with his new outfit and I think the build works perfectly for this map.

Dagr took a while to beat, I only beat it this morning. OG!F!Byleth originally got the kill on Dagr but I had to change some strats around so that Green Thief wouldn't get a kill, so she ended up just flying around.

@GuiltyLove - Nice Three Houses Lords Emblem. Love how Claude pretty much went rogue on the left side of the map all on his own.

Mufasa solo. The old Abyssals can't scratch these powercrept units.

Whitewing clear! Maria is such a hard unit to scratch. This map was pretty good for keeping most of the threats at bay while you slowly whittled them down.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice work still getting the one-turn! S!Edelgard and Brave Marianne do make that pretty easy~

More cheating unit shenanigans. Pretty easy to get good range with the Birbs.

The forgotten Christmas Marth makes an appearance. Maybe we'll see him in more clears in the future.

@Some Jerk - This is the true power Sothis deserves to display.

That Phina build is goals. And the OG!Caeda remind me that I need to deck out my Caeda with more skills.

@Landmaster Nice Micaiah emblem. Why did Brave Micaiah have Iote's Shield if she didn't fight the bow cav?

+41 defense on Marth o_O It looks like you ship Jeorge and Female Kris together if you intentionally got that voice clip and showed his support partner, haha. Nice seeing Caeda as well.

I never thought I would see Brave Byleth tank so many magic users. Damage reduction is too useful.

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Landmaster Nice Micaiah emblem. Why did Brave Micaiah have Iote's Shield if she didn't fight the bow cav?

+41 defense on Marth o_O It looks like you ship Jeorge and Female Kris together if you intentionally got that voice clip and showed his support partner, haha. Nice seeing Caeda as well.

I never thought I would see Brave Byleth tank so many magic users. Damage reduction is too useful.

She was originally going to fight the Bow Cav like she had in the other difficulties, but it didn't work out for Abyssal. I just left the Seal on for it.

Yeah, I paired them together in New Mystery. I was just lucky to get that voiceline, haha! 

Byleth is really strong, I was pleasantly surprised.

@Landmaster Nice clears, Landy!

The Byleth army did great against Dagr. As a Brave Byleth user in AR, I know how strong she is.

That's a fast Jeorge! And triple bonus doubler Marth looks fun! Mine still doesn't have the A skill. It was funny how Marth did 41 damage with the special, while the forecast said he would deal 41 without it. Sigurd's damage reduction lowered the damage to teh right number! lol

• 4 weeks later...

Brig. Boss: H!L'Arachel solo. I had immense trouble trying to solo this until I realized the Spendthrift Red Bow couldn't oneshot her. Maybe I was projecting Midori onto him...

J & N: Olivia solo. She's doing her level best to prove Silvia obsolete.

Robin: Silvia solo. Unfortunately for Olivia, clearing an Abyssal GHB has proven that Michigan J. Fuck is timeless.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I'll even do Ashera or M!Byleth, and even if I did I doubt I'll be arsed to record them. In addition to them having the misfortune of going live at the same time Pokemon Scarlet/Violet launched, I already didn't like these maps the first time around, so my motivation is almost zero.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turns! Rather high Eliwood rate in that first one. Duma is great for the Byleth clear since he can just tell Byleth to quit his stupid pre-charge antics.

@GuiltyLove Nice clears! Remixed L!Eliwood is some next level drugs. The Echoes Whitewings handled the Byleth map well! Bride Catria coming from that game often comes in very handy, she's one of the few great Echoes units in my roster lol

Didn't have the time to record videos of everything, but I just did mostly brainless Save strats when available anyway. But I had to record AmHelia testing out her newfound weapon on some brigands!

I'm late.  Oops.

Brigand Boss - This was mostly Duo Lysithea and Summer Selena carrying, with Brave Eirika helping out and Lyon cheering from the sidelines.
Whoever was after that - I think Duo Chrom just kinda blew them up.  To the point where I don't really remember who else was there.
Ashera - Masked Leila + Sain is utterly bonkers, but even that was barely enough.  Had to get creative with kiting in order to win this one.  Halloween Nils was a lifesaver, because I needed a non-blue dancer.  Duo Lyn was able to assassinate a few things.  Abyssal took quite a few tries, because I had to lure the enemies correctly.  Otherwise, the entire enemy team would be covered by the two save tanks, and that made life far more difficult.
Robin - The other one that took a lot of tries.  Eventually figured out how to use Brave Seliph and Legendary Sigurd to effectively bait and run.  Legendary Leif was able to chip in, and Erinyes was there to drag Sigurd out of the way.
Byleth - SoV has Leon, and Leon is one of the strongest units I have.  But I needed more than just him, and Duo Duma was up to that task!  Est is the only Valentian unit I have with Canto, so she got in.  Not sure if I hacked out Ascended Celica here, but it sounds about right IMO.  Since Byleth doesn't do well against magical red attacks, Abyssal went down pretty quickly (relatively speaking).

• 2 weeks later...

@System Error Maybe I should have pulled for Fae as well... Nice clear!

I like dream Corrin, but I don't have many merges on her. Maybe some other time when I'm not so focused on Lilith and Macedon units!

This took me so long! I'm glad I built Rutger up a few months ago. He usually has Swift Sparrow 3, but I needed DC on him for this. 

So, uh, the new Black Knight straight-up murders Legendary Micaiah's whole map even on abyssal. I just slapped the armor march seal on Gatrie, mystic boost on Winter BK, and threw in Reyson for a dancer and Black Knight just tanks the fuck out of everything that wasn't Micaiah. She's still so squishy that all he had to do was wait until she approached to take her out.

And he would've had an easier time decimating everything if he weren't -atk.

Ullr was a bit of a pain because of the reinforcements and all the terrain. But Legendary Fae was able to tank shit and survive one lethal blow thanks to her special, which gave me time I needed to rearrange everyone else. Harmonic Roy is so good at slaying things. Legendary Lilina also helped in this map, although I really need to look into getting her a trace skill because the ability to get out of the way would've been really nice here. Larum is dancer/10.