Limited Hero Battles!

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallen Takumi was clowned by Deathea doing everything on the left side and Duma doing nearly everything on the right. D!Rinea and L!Alm helped.

E & S was harder because of that jackass Thief with Panic Ploy. I did eventually figure it out with Duo!Alfonse, Thrasir, NY!Laegjarn and NY!Eir though.

Tomorrow is Saias... I'm wondering if I can pull off a solo of that map.

Such a drastic difficulty drop! I used Duo Alfonse, Spring Alfonse, Lif and Brave Veronica.

Duo Alfonse pretty much got shoved to the left and took out everyone after using his Duo Skill. Lif tanked Eirika and Ephraim with the assistance of some Veronica healing.

Spring Alfonse was on cheering from the corner duty lol.

Edited by SockPuppet

Yeah, this one would be not worth mentioning for most, but for me:

Spoiler

3QvZSIO.png?2

Yeah, it was time for me to get punished for my dirty deeds. Also, that Loki is only there because she was just pulled off of Dark Burdens.

...Except I was able to beat Infernal and the only additional fodder it cost me was a Florina (Darting Blow 3 for Anna to combine that with the Darting Blow 3 seal so that Anna could one-round the thief) and a Bartre (Smite for Alfonse to get Anna over to the thief).

Spoiler

3lY3psK.png?1

And for her contributions, Loki......was foddered to Forrest for Earthwater Balm+. Now, to wait for when they assign Heroes to a GHB with reinforcements or a LHB / MHB because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to weasel my way through that.

Takumi: Let's see. . .my absolute strongest unit is a +10 Leon, I went hard for DC for Forsyth, and I'm allowed to have a dancer.  To say that Takumi went down hard would be an understatement.  Genny made sure that neither offensive unit died.

Ephraim & Eirika: Panic Ploy thief is not an issue if he's not in line with you.  In a nutshell, Duo Alphonse tanked everything with Helbindi boosts, while Hrid and Brave Veronica talked about the weather.

Edited by eclipse

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, this one would be not worth mentioning for most, but for me:

Hide contents

3QvZSIO.png?2

Yeah, it was time for me to get punished for my dirty deeds. Also, that Loki is only there because she was just pulled off of Dark Burdens.

...Except I was able to beat Infernal and the only additional fodder it cost me was a Florina (Darting Blow 3 for Anna to combine that with the Darting Blow 3 seal so that Anna could one-round the thief) and a Bartre (Smite for Alfonse to get Anna over to the thief).

Hide contents

3lY3psK.png?1

And for her contributions, Loki......was foddered to Forrest for Earthwater Balm+. Now, to wait for when they assign Heroes to a GHB with reinforcements or a LHB / MHB because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to weasel my way through that.

At least any Heroes LHB/MHBs should involve another game. Although I'm not sure what Heroes would get paired with. TMS?

For the battle against Fallen Takumi, I had to beat my head on the wall a little but managed to clear infernal with regular Berkut, Legendary Alm, Genny, and Rinea. My teams for the lower levels for Legendary Alm, Genny, regular Celica, and dancer Berkut. But Celica could no longer one-round certain enemies on infernal and I needed a ranged dancer for my final strategy. Berkut tanked shit and it was good.

For Eirika and Ephraim's BHB, I just threw Duo Alfonse at the map. Of course, the infernal one required a slight bit more strategy than that, but it still worked out.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

At least any Heroes LHB/MHBs should involve another game. Although I'm not sure what Heroes would get paired with. TMS?

Yeah, probably TMS since there's no way they can ever use TMS and its five characters (only one of which isn't a 5* exclusive pull) by itself. I suppose Three Houses could work too as it presently doesn't have the greatest selection to work with by itself.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, probably TMS since there's no way they can ever use TMS and its five characters (only one of which isn't a 5* exclusive pull) by itself. I suppose Three Houses could work too as it presently doesn't have the greatest selection to work with by itself.

Right now we have 19 Three Houses units in the game, with 4 new ones already confimed for this year (CYL 4). It's pretty lacking in seletion, even though most of them are very strong units.

Heroes have 36 units right now, so Three Houses could  be grouped with Heroes in a LHB/MHB.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Right now we have 19 Three Houses units in the game, with 4 new ones already confimed for this year (CYL 4). It's pretty lacking in seletion, even though most of them are very strong units.

Well that, and only five of those nineteen are either 3*-4* pulls or a GHB unit.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

not sure why heroes should be paired up with another game. There is plenty of free units from Heroes, 6, 7 if you picked Veronica from CYL, and there is a great amount you could have pulled. There is no need to pair them up. The Askrtrio is strong enough to take on alot of GHB BHB and LHBs.

21 minutes ago, Hilda said:

not sure why heroes should be paired up with another game. There is plenty of free units from Heroes, 6, 7 if you picked Veronica from CYL, and there is a great amount you could have pulled. There is no need to pair them up. The Askrtrio is strong enough to take on alot of GHB BHB and LHBs.

It would be paired with another game for the sake of that other game (like TMS) which needs more options and not so much because Heroes needs more options.

30 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Because I'm talking specifically about legendary/mythic battles, and the pattern so far is that those feature two games. The fact that it doesn't really need a second game is why it's fine to pair it with TMS.

I'm screwed if they do one with 3H characters. I have the 3 GHB units at 4*, M!Byleth, Hubert, and Edelgard. Haven't pulled a Mercedes since they announced LHB's so if I need a healer, I'm out of luck.

Anna and NY!Anna took care of the Eirika and Ephraim map for me. Alfonse and Sharena just watched their commander do all the work.

Edited by NSSKG151

I figured out how to clear infernal Fellkumi with L!Alm, CelicAlm, Danckut and Fellthea. Mostly by just charging south and brute forcing a way to clear with Alm and Delthea being able to tank the ranged units better.

And with those codes I got enough so Brady got Dazzling Staff off Brunny.

Ahh... Saias was so easy, as I kinda predicted it would be. I used my handy dandy Laslow/Odin combo, and L managed to take out nearly everyone. L Azura had to have Odin take out the sword flyer, while Laslow went off to the left to do his own thing. I also brought along a Kaden, but he didn’t do much... or anything at all lol.

Saias's map was a painful reminder that Fates is easily the least well built portion of my barracks.

Managed to barely scrap by with Keaton, Ophelia, Spring Camilla, and Brave Camilla.

The Blade Tome was a bit tough however, fates has to be the most diverse and invested part of my barracks for some reason so it was pretty easy. Used FF Corrin, Regular Azura, Brave Camilla and Adrift Camilla. The star had to the adrift one, at +Atk +1 with a Fox tome and SS2 she destroyed everything, Brave limited enemy mobility, Azura sung to either of them and FF Corrin was used more for reposition as she would get killed by the blade tome and Saias's AOE special. 

Took a bit of thinking for this one. Ended up going with Summer Corrin, Legendary Azura, Xander, and Kaden. Xander ended up being the one to fight Saias, which was funny.