What if Awakening had LGTB S Support Conversation for Robin

I was thinking of this for a while for something Fire Emblem Awakening and I did saw a YouTuber Unassuming Venusaur managed to post videos of custom Awakening Same Gender S Support Conversations that gave me an idea for this topic. I know that the next Fire Emblem games after Awakening such as Fates and Three Houses managed to add LGTB support conversation for Corrin and Byleth since both of them are Avatars as well. So if Awakening had LGTB S Support Conversation for both genders of Robin happened, which characters do you think one of the Male and Female Characters do you think will might get the Same Gender S Support Conversation? I still think Tharja might get one since her incarnation Rhajat had one in Fates and she does have an attachment for Robin (Tharja would have to lose Noire since you need a father of Tharja's child), but I don't know which Male Character in Awakening might get one since they don't seemed to be have a lot of Male attachments?

I know that in Fates that Male Corrin can't get Female Kana nor Nina if he had S Support with Niles and Female Corrin can't get Male Kana if she had S Support with Rhajat in Fates, that would technically means Robin can't get Morgan if he/she get the same S Support with one of the same gender characters.

If I have to pick a male character that would might get a S Support with Male Robin, my guess for one of the male characters might be Lon'qu or Brady.

So if your opinion on which male and female characters from Awakening that might can get a Same Gender S Support for Robin, which one do you think might get?

Edited by King Marth 64

Tiki. She's already lived thousands of years and is crossing the line into bestiality of a sort, gender doesn't seem all that relevant in light of it.

Walhart. Because part of his hat is being surprisingly tolerant.

Hmm. Sure I guess I'd sacrifice the existence of Lucina for gay Chrom. Make it a new game+ option and feature a scene Lucina vanishing back to the future style.

15 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Hmm. Sure I guess I'd sacrifice the existence of Lucina for gay Chrom. Make it a new game+ option and feature a scene Lucina vanishing back to the future style.

The wildest part is that this honestly wouldn't even change the games story much there are a few scene changes but not much. Don't get me wrong I like Lucina but they really didn't make her that plot important 

59 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

One could easily assume that Severa is bisexual. During the harvest festival she gets drunk and flirts with Kjelle and in Fates she's part of Camilla's harem. 

Can't S Rank her in Fates though.

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

One could easily assume that Severa is bisexual. During the harvest festival she gets drunk and flirts with Kjelle and in Fates she's part of Camilla's harem. 

Correction: it was Kjelle who took the truth serum and flirted with Severa. In the original Japanese version it’s actually an aphrodisiac that Kjelle consumed which explains her extreme forwardness in that scene. I won’t deny that Severa is probably bisexual though just saying to keep your facts straight.

7 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Correction: it was Kjelle who took the truth serum and flirted with Severa. In the original Japanese version it’s actually an aphrodisiac that Kjelle consumed which explains her extreme forwardness in that scene. I won’t deny that Severa is probably bisexual though just saying to keep your facts straight.

Ah yes. You're correct.

The most obvious seem to be Tharja, Tiki (with an option for Say'ri as well.) and Severa?

As for guys, Walhart would certainly approve (though whether he is is a different kettle imo), maybe Priam or someone like Yarne or Gerome.

Well, they say Frederick II "the Great", King of Brandenburg-Prussia and victor of three wars in which he wrestled Silesia from the Hapsburgs and defended his seizure against all odds, was possibly gay. At the very least he disliked women, had no mistresses, was distrustful of religion so he wasn't simply being celibate, and very rarely saw his wife and had no children with her. Sure he was an arrogant elitist despot who wasn't quite as enlightened as he styled himself to be, but doesn't this fit Walhart?

Other things on the male side, Gayrom would have to mean surrogacy because Falchion demands the Brand, and I'm not sure IS wants to write that in.

But, I'd like someone "relaxed" as an option, which means either Henry or Stahl or Kellam but I wouldn't want him. Henry I guess.

8 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

my guess for one of the male characters might be Lon'qu

Considering I remember the Harvest Festival had a joke of this between him and Vaike, no.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

While I doubt Walhart is gay himself I could see him being completely open to it. 

''I don't care who you sleep with. I care if you are strong enough to beat up the people that do complain about it!'' 

Whalhart's whole shtick is domination. He wouldn't care who he fucks as long as he's on top. Unless the partner can forcefully invert the positions then he'd bow down like a dog to their superior sexual might. This is a joke, but it's also not because that is entirely in character for him.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

The most obvious seem to be Tharja, Tiki (with an option for Say'ri as well.) and Severa?

As for guys, Walhart would certainly approve (though whether he is is a different kettle imo), maybe Priam or someone like Yarne or Gerome.

No, not Yarne. He needs to repopulate his species.

Edited by Jotari

22 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Whalhart's whole shtick is domination. He wouldn't care who he fucks as long as he's on top. Unless the partner can forcefully invert the positions then he'd bow down like a dog to their superior sexual might. This is a joke, but it's also not because that is entirely in character for him.

I have some google searches to do now. Thanks. 

Then again Valm does seem to be a kinda macho macho type of country so maybe the rank and file would disagree. 

16 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I have some google searches to do now. Thanks. 

Then again Valm does seem to be a kinda macho macho type of country so maybe the rank and file would disagree. 

But there's nothing more manly than having sex with men.

Ha! As if we have anywhere near enough information to say anything about Valm as a society.

Edited by Jotari

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

No, not Yarne. He needs to repopulate his species.

As plenty of people throughout history would tell us, that definitely doesn't mean he couldn't be.

I was stretching there to be fair. Thinking of guys who may be gay in Awakening was tricky. Probably should have added Virion but it's been made a joke plenty of times which made me kind of hold off.

And yes, Walhart being either an absolute dom or sub depending on his partner sounds about right.

Edited by Dayni

Only the Boxers vs. Briefs thread is rivaling this right now.

Anyways; they would have to find a gameplay way for it to work; perhaps they'd have "Replacement" characters a-la Genealogy style, except maybe don't make them suck.

Also, I may be mistaken, but doesn't *Spoiler*

Spoiler

Owain have a brand? Theoretically, he could wield Falchion, right?

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

AHEM.

I can honestly see Olivia pulling it off.  Which means Inigo's adopted.

Yeah, I can see it.

But isn't she adjacent to the Lissa-Maribelle axis?

Also, Inigo was sad enough as is. I don't think he could take it.

Edit: @Benice I think it's suggested. I mean, Lucina's sibling definitely can, so he also likely should.

Edited by Dayni

Just now, Dayni said:

Yeah, I can see it.

But isn't she adjacent to the Lissa-Maribelle axis?

Also, Inigo was sad enough as is. I don't think he could take it.

I feel like that's doing a disservice to Maribelle's character.

As for Inigo. . .knows that his moms like women, so he becomes a flirt in an effort to find friends for them.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Edit: @Benice I think it's suggested. I mean, Lucina's sibling definitely can, so he also likely should.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I haven't played Awakening, so I was unsure.

Hmm, going with their problematic trend of making feminine and 'evil' characters gay (I'm not naming names), I could totally see them making Walhart or Henry your gay option. XD Though personally I'm sorta sick of my options being feminine characters or evil ones. Why can't your gay guy just be your everyday person?

On that note for males, I'm going to go with....Chrom, Gaius from first gen and Inigo and Owain from second gen. 

For females, Olivia, Say'ri, Tiki and Flavia from first gen. And Kjelle and Severa from second gen. 

Though Chrom always had a secret affair with M!Robin, why else would he marry a villager?

58 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I feel like that's doing a disservice to Maribelle's character.

As for Inigo. . .knows that his moms like women, so he becomes a flirt in an effort to find friends for them.

I wasn't saying it seriously. It's just there's always been a section of the fanbase that paired Maribelle and Lissa, while Olivia has gotten it too. It's that I was making reference to.

I suppose. Maybe in a timeline where Grima never happened.

I remembered Nintendo made two Valentine's Day cards once. One was Adult Tiki and read "Let's upgrade our relationship status!" or something like that. The other was Walhart and read "I'd conquer the world... For one moment with you." Can anyone find these?

7 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

Hmm, going with their problematic trend of making feminine and 'evil' characters gay (I'm not naming names), I could totally see them making Walhart or Henry your gay option. XD Though personally I'm sorta sick of my options being feminine characters or evil ones. Why can't your gay guy just be your everyday person?

Fair point. There doesn't have to be a "reason" someone is gay, it doesn't have to be related to their other character tropes/facets.

Again, I'll suggest Stahl, because laid back and mild is a nice vibe. Let a friend to all be a hubbie to all fans. I know I kinda contradict what I just said, but I personally like the chill best bud type, since I like Ranulf and Stahl and I think they're alike in this way.

7 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

On that note for males, I'm going to go with....Chrom, Gaius from first gen and Inigo and Owain from second gen.

These are the four most popular males from the poll that determined who got into Awakening's DLC CGs. Intentional? Or just your personal preferences?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

59 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fair point. There doesn't have to be a "reason" someone is gay, it doesn't have to be related to their other character tropes/facets.

Again, I'll suggest Stahl, because laid back and mild is a nice vibe. Let a friend to all be a hubbie to all fans. I know I kinda contradict what I just said, but I personally like the chill best bud type, since I like Ranulf and Stahl and I think they're alike in this way.

These are the four most popular males from the poll that determined who got into Awakening's DLC CGs. Intentional? Or just your personal preferences?

Stahl is a good choice! Haha. I would like Ranulf or Silas to be the laid back/chill best bud gay option. XD But Stahl can work too. I just always loved him with Olivia and Sully, so he's hetero in my minddddd.

Anddd that was not intentional. XD Chrom is my favorite gay option of the 4. Gauis I actually don't care about, but he's aloof enough and I never really paired him with anyone so to me he could be anything. Inigo and Owain are just some of my fav characters overall, and I just like the idea. Heh.