What if Awakening had LGTB S Support Conversation for Robin

On 4/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, ChickenWings said:

The Sumia S support with male Robin is hella good. I wish female Robin can get it too... 

If that were the case I'd have shipped her with my female Robin lol.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 2:06 AM, Jotari said:

Hmm. Sure I guess I'd sacrifice the existence of Lucina for gay Chrom. Make it a new game+ option and feature a scene Lucina vanishing back to the future style.

I don't think having Chrom be gay would work since Lucina was involved in the story plot since Lucina's goal was saving the past and Chrom getting killed by Grima. But, I think it the other option might work on get it avoid Lucina to wipe out from existence is to have Chrom to have his child be born from a mother that is not married to Chrom like the Villager Girl that Chrom marries if he doesn't have any Support to any of the five females before Chapter 11.

1 hour ago, King Marth 64 said:

I don't think having Chrom be gay would work since Lucina was involved in the story plot since Lucina's goal was saving the past and Chrom getting killed by Grima. But, I think it the other option might work on get it avoid Lucina to wipe out from existence is to have Chrom to have his child be born from a mother that is not married to Chrom like the Villager Girl that Chrom marries if he doesn't have any Support to any of the five females before Chapter 11.

I said I was willing to sacrifice Lucina and I stand by that. To oblivion she goes!

6 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I said I was willing to sacrifice Lucina and I stand by that. To oblivion she goes!

But, the problem if Lucina would have vanish before Chapter 11 ended (since she's technically born before Chapter 12 started), that would mean by Lucina wouldn't able to save Chrom's life from getting killing by Grima, preventing Robin turning into Grima, prevented Basilio killed by Walhart, prevented Emmeryn from assassinated by Grimleal, and even preventing Ylisse getting destroyed by Grima since she's really a key character in Awakening.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

But, the problem if Lucina would have vanish before Chapter 11 ended (since she's technically born before Chapter 12 started), that would mean by Lucina wouldn't able to save Chrom's life from getting killing by Grima, preventing Robin turning into Grima, prevented Basilio killed by Walhart, prevented Emmeryn from assassinated by Grimleal, and even preventing Ylisse getting destroyed by Grima since she's really a key character in Awakening.

Yep. And I'm willing to have her vanish Back to the Future style.

Timetravel in Awakening apparently just creates alternate realities, since Lucina's future still exists somewhere, so there's no reason for Lucina-from-the-future to disappear just because her father married someone different this time around. Might make things more awkward for her once she slips and calls him "father", though, since in that world there would be no baby Lucina. Imagine that conversation.

Gay Chrobin would be my pick too, and I guess Tiki or Say'ri as options for F!Robin. Flavia would also work, if only to get rid of that joke in their support, but it's not something I actively ship. But I'd sacrifice the F!Robin options for having same-gender pairings that don't involve the avatar.

I always felt Fates lend itself much more to LGBT stuff. Even without the two characters that were randomly(and poorly) chosen to represent same sex pairings a lot of characters in Fates gave off a vibe of not being entirely straight. 

The biggest of all being Soleil since she's....Soleil, but Camilla spends most of the game flirting with other woman too. Corrin can inappropriately touch characters from both genders. And while its never implied we all know that Izana is up for everything. Meanwhile anyone but Maribelle seems mostly straight in Awakening and arguably should be since unlike Fates its actually plot important that they breed some superpowered children. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

• 3 weeks later...

While I'd say Chrom would be the obvious option, that Negates anything to do with Lucina, so I think the devs would have chosen Frederick and Lissa respectively. They both share chemistry with Robin regardless of gender due to that fact that their aptry interactions are the sane for either, and I could stretch either of them feeling the same way by the end of the game.

• 2 months later...

While I'm not fan of Robin with second generation kids, I think it would be the best option to not exclude two children

Female Robin x Lucina and Kjelle. Male Robin x Laurent and.. Gerome? Dunno. 

As for first generation, Tharja, Sully and Sumia would be good lesbian options. 

Lon'qi, Gregor and Henry could work as gay options I guess... Chrom can't be gay because Lucina need to be born for the story to work. 

Y'all can accept children traveling back in time to save their parents as well as humans breeding with dragons and rabbits, but can't consider the possibility that the magic in this world might be able to make a baby without opposite sex partners? Think outside the box smh. Lucina can still exist with Chrom x M!Robin so long as the writers say so.

Anyway, if "everyone" isn't an option, my top choices would be:

Women: Anna, Tiki, Lissa

Men: Chrom, Donnel, Lon'qu

3 minutes ago, Florete said:

Y'all can accept children traveling back in time to save their parents as well as humans breeding with dragons and rabbits, but can't consider the possibility that the magic in this world might be able to make a baby without opposite sex partners? Think outside the box smh. Lucina can still exist with Chrom x M!Robin so long as the writers say so.

I mean who would be the carrier though. Men can’t do the baby. Ehh I guess Chrom can get some nurse nanny to do it.

I think Severa and Inigo would make for good gay options. It may sound weird but I can definitely see Inigo being at the very least bisexual. He just kinda radiates yaoi energy even my sister thinks so.

Just now, Ottservia said:

I mean who would be the carrier though. Men can’t do the baby. Ehh I guess Chrom can get some nurse nanny to do it.

6 minutes ago, Florete said:

Think outside the box smh.

Or in this case, think outside the womb. Maybe they can have magical incubation devices. Maybe they have a special ritual. Maybe the stork brings it. Use your imagination; it's fantasy. Fantasy is not limited by the rules of our real world.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Well said! I mean this is a game where the children travel back in time, and in its sequel they instead grow up in some parallel world where time flows differently. MM and FF couples having biological children is ridiculously closer to reality than either of these things.

3 hours ago, Ottservia said:

I think Severa and Inigo would make for good gay options. It may sound weird but I can definitely see Inigo being at the very least bisexual. He just kinda radiates yaoi energy even my sister thinks so.

There is in fact no official evidence that Fire Emblem characters even have genitalia. Have we ever even seen pregnant woman in Fire Emblem? Babies just pop into existence suddenly in Genealogy of the Holy War. Ena is said to be pregnant in her Radiant Dawn ending, but that's a pregnancy that lasts somewhere in the range of 3 to 20+ years before it even visibly shows, so if anything that's just more information this stuff doesn't work the way you'd expect (granted she is a quasi immortal dragon).

1 hour ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Well said! I mean this is a game where the children travel back in time, and in its sequel they instead grow up in some parallel world where time flows differently. MM and FF couples having biological children is ridiculously closer to reality than either of these things.

Neither of those things are actually all that impossible. In fact time dilation is a pretty observable phenomenon, it just has to be near some major gravity wells to have any noticeable effects. While MM and FF reproduction, while I wouldn't say it's impossible, it would be categorized differently because what we categorize as male and female when it comes to biology is determined entirely by what roles they take in sexual reproduction (like for example the parts of a flower).

To the best of my understanding, traveling backwards in time is basically impossible. Time dilation is possible, but we know of no way to do it short of making use relativistic speeds.

On the other hand, it's in principle possible to produce sperm with the genetic information of a woman or eggs/ova with the genetic information of a man. We don't have the ability to do so yet but I would not be shocked if it's possible within the next century or two. See female sperm.

Obviously, my broader point is that if you can accept the possibilities in the first paragraph in your fantasy fiction, the possibilities in the second should not be hard to believe either.