Help on Link Arena for Emulator?

I'm using the MyBoy Emulator for phone and I'm trying to link with someone else but it's not working, anyone now why this could be happening? I already tried linking through Bluetooth and Wi-fi

MyBoy needs exactly the same rom (but not the save file) for both devices, like, both users need to have "Fire Emblem (U).gba" to access the function.

For whatever reason, they never did updated or adapted the link functionality to emulate it like if it was the real deal. Not as far as i know, tho...

2 hours ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

MyBoy needs exactly the same rom (but not the save file) for both devices, like, both users need to have "Fire Emblem (U).gba" to access the function.

For whatever reason, they never did updated or adapted the link functionality to emulate it like if it was the real deal. Not as far as i know, tho...

That's what I tried, we used the same rom and got up to a point but still nothing.

And if it's an update issue then I see that, the creator of MyBoy saw how everyone just pirated his app and didn't support him via the payed full version so he just stopped working on it, it's really sad honestly.