Genealogy Final Chapter

General Geoffrey

So after hours of playing, I've finally got my way to the final chapter in genealogy. Things had been going smoothly for the most part until I hit the wall being Ishtar and her band of soldiers and fliers. I have repeatedly found myself dying to most namely the three fliers and I'm completely out of ideas on how to defend it.

Idk how to help you out on this because I managed to do that on my first attempt with luck. Although one advice I can give you in to maybe lure the Falconknights with a flier away from the main path in a way as to not allow them a triangle attack, although I just put Ares with the Mystletain there and hope for crits that one-shot.

Ishtar is somewhat harder especially if you accidentally happen to get her on the mountains (which I did. I didn't even know she was on one when I played so I thought that Ced was legit supposed to have like 39% against her) and two Forsetti crits should be enough to finish her off. This is far from the hardest squadron of enemies in the chapter tho, so beware.

Well you don't need Forsetti, per say. Mystletain is still a decent bet against her since the weapon has built-in crit and gives +20 skill, and that is a weapon you should have unless Ares died.

Do be sure to kill her as soon as you can because doing so makes the enemies around her have way less hit, due to her having a ton of Leadership Stars.