Somebody made 3H students with chip bag hair

Dragoncat

It's just like @XRay said!  Snack foods have taken over!  They're not all Doritos though, so Doritos really needs to step up their game and get more flavors cranking asap!

Also a quick question for everybody:

SGx2Mki.jpg

JIzAAOk.png

Somebody want to tell me how the feud happened here?  Are Takis really that bad?  I do agree that they aren't Doritos so they do need to be held accountable for that much.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

15 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Somebody want to tell me how the feud happened here?  Are Takis really that bad?

I haven't eaten them, but I hear they cause stomach ulcers.

7 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Somebody want to tell me how the feud happened here?  Are Takis really that bad?

No, not really. If you've ever eaten a flaming hot cheeto, it's basically just that. If you haven't eaten a flaming hot cheeto, just imagine a regular cheeto, but covered in annoying red powder that gets everywhere, stains everything red, and is fairly spicy depending on if you get a good bag. Same applies to Takis, but the red powder isn't as bad.

6 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

No, not really. If you've ever eaten a flaming hot cheeto, it's basically just that. If you haven't eaten a flaming hot cheeto, just imagine a regular cheeto, but covered in annoying red powder that gets everywhere, stains everything red, and is fairly spicy depending on if you get a good bag. Same applies to Takis, but the red powder isn't as bad.

I see.  Considering Marrianne is represented by Gout Paprika, it seems spiciness isn't an issue.  Maybe Bernadetta's hair is naturally blue but she dunked herself in so much red powder that it ended up mixing with her hair and now Marrianne sees her as a traitor to her hair color.