ciphertul

Anime Discussion Thread

I am watching death note anime with subtitles and this is simply the greatest anime I’ve ever watched. When it comes to anime I usually don’t watch much. But some how Death note breaks every regular anime trope and creates suspense and exciting new twists and turns in pretty much every episode, it forces you to pay attention and grasp what’s going on all the time. You can download yify subtitles at subdl. The two main characters rivalry is so spectacularly portrayed as a one on one even when the two are surrounded by other people the show some how manages to single them out as two great minds fighting against each other.

On 6/22/2022 at 5:13 AM, morgan85 said:

I am watching death note anime with subtitles and this is simply the greatest anime I’ve ever watched. When it comes to anime I usually don’t watch much. But some how Death note breaks every regular anime trope and creates suspense and exciting new twists and turns in pretty much every episode, it forces you to pay attention and grasp what’s going on all the time. You can download yify subtitles at subdl. The two main characters rivalry is so spectacularly portrayed as a one on one even when the two are surrounded by other people the show some how manages to single them out as two great minds fighting against each other.

Yeah... just stop watching at the end of season 1 and pretend that's the end of it.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:13 AM, morgan85 said:

I tried Death Note a few years ago. I got through maybe the first half of the first episode before I decided, "Nope; this is not my cup of tea".

That's not to say that it's bad; I didn't watch enough of it to determine that. It's just to say that I knew I did not want to keep watching. The funny thing is that I'm fine with stories about villain protagonists; I enjoyed reading a certain Scottish play in high school, so that wasn't the reason.