Special Heroes: The Start of It All

NSSKG151

We can expect more of the following:
Use of Summer Lyn
Use of Legend Chrom
Use of Sully
Use of Firesweep units (and similar units like Byleth)
Use of Razzle Dazzle
More players dropping 1200 Divine Codes part 1 for dagger fodder

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Trying to think about how long I'd have to wait before these heroes appear on a double seasonal banner. It'll be a while, but interesting there's a chance the Whitewing Trio will be reunited with the fourth Whitewing when that does happen. Unless I missed a banner, the next double seasonal will start with Nino and Alfonse, Then Rudolf and Est/Narcian, then Est/Narcian and the Trio. I'm inclined to think they won't run double Est, so...

That said, we don't know if 4* seasonal heroes are eligible for these banners yet, so it's possible they'd get skipped over. We won't find out until Conrad shows up or is skipped over.

Red: Zephiel + Anna, Conrad (if eligible) + Idunn

Green: Sothis + Lethe, Alm + Fir

Grey: Marth + Selkie, Faye + ??? (some sort of re-run I guess, Laevatein?)

LOL I was trying to piece this together, too. The more I look at the banner, the more I want everyone tbh. Your predictions are my own at the moment. It will be very interesting to see if they go with rerunning the 4* units, though they are clearly not as desirable as the second units. Faye might get paired with Spring Bruno if they want to keep the spring theme going.

Whoever the next set of bride units will be will determine who the kiddos ColorShare with. I just wish we could know who they are before this current banner ends.

So, I took a closer look at how Catria was holding Est because what she's doing in the thumbnail does not make sense. So I looked at the full picture and it makes even less sense.

Catria ... what ARE you doing?? It looks like she's dropping Est.

42 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Catria ... what ARE you doing?? It looks like she's dropping Est.

Why wouldn't she drop Est? Est is useless baggage. Fetching one fancy sword does not outweigh one kidnapping by bandits and one hostage crisis. The Triangle Attack hasn't been worth it either, and her "potential" has less value than her Pegasus turned into glue.

Said a Palla fan looking to help their mistress catch a panther.

4 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Whoever the next set of bride units will be will determine who the kiddos ColorShare with. I just wish we could know who they are before this current banner ends.

With Duos now a thing, what is the Duo Bridal going to be? Will the token Groom be doing the bidding of their Bride? Or will they opt for two Brides- not necessarily being wedded to each other- for some silly fun? May it not be Arvis and Sigurd together because they're brother-husbands.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Said a Palla fan looking to help their mistress catch a panther.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Abel deserved better. Palla was better!

Speaking of which, as much as I like Palla, I'd have preferred if Abel and Cain were the duo unit here. The Whitewings have alts already and Marth's Christmas knights don't.

Edited by Anacybele

41 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With Duos now a thing, what is the Duo Bridal going to be? Will the token Groom be doing the bidding of their Bride? Or will they opt for two Brides- not necessarily being wedded to each other- for some silly fun? May it not be Arvis and Sigurd together because they're brother-husbands.

It'll totally be a Sigurd and Dierdre duo with Arvis being the weird third wheel groom. It'll basically be Alm+Celica and Faye on the Valentine's banner all over again.

35 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It'll totally be a Sigurd and Dierdre duo with Arvis being the weird third wheel groom. It'll basically be Alm+Celica and Faye on the Valentine's banner all over again.

Could be a Deirdr-Sigurd-Arvis trio, where you see Sigurd and Arvis fighting in the background. Bride Deirdre's Duo Skill will deal Blazing damage to all enemies and she will reduce all damage to 0 for one turn (basically Embla's Ward), paralleling the roasting of Sigurd and Divine Tyrfing reducing damage.

2 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Screenshot_20200418-090519_Fire_Emblem_H

Great skillset, barring the fact that she can’t combine her weapon and A slot with Distant counter.

Yeah these are my thoughts too, perhaps she will be nice with Galeforce but having Edelgard for GF I would prefer if she could run DC somehow. 

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Could be a Deirdr-Sigurd-Arvis trio, where you see Sigurd and Arvis fighting in the background. Bride Deirdre's Duo Skill will deal Blazing damage to all enemies and she will reduce all damage to 0 for one turn (basically Embla's Ward), paralleling the roasting of Sigurd and Divine Tyrfing reducing damage.

I kind of want this. XD This actually sounds like a banner I dreamed up last year, I think (it was a Valentine's banner, though), where the scenario was that Arvis and Sigurd were having to work together to buy Diere a present and figure out how to live peacefully as a family now that kids are involved. Meanwhile, the kids were all shopping for gifts their parents. But yeah, Groom Sigurd and Groom Arvis vying for Bride Diedre's attention would be fantastic!

Interesting... they gave Miniverva  Perceval's Prized Lance in axe form, and a Prf A skill that not only has Iote Shield effect, but also grants a permanent Atk/Spd/Def+3... That's actually pretty nice! Not receiving Res from her A skill probably means she has poor Res... like her OG version.

She will proably be a good Galeforce unit.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Minerva looks sweet. Seems like they decided everyone here gets a personal weapon and a personal non-weapon skill, even the non-premium ones. For the Whitewings it's the Duo skill rather than a regular one, but it's the same principle.

Apparently the TT seals are Sturdy Stance and Spd Tactic, which is really nice. Spd Tactic was in a bit of a frustrating position as the only rare tactic for a long time, while the others were all available as seals and most of them on demotes. I've been saving an extra Legendary Lyn as Spd Tactic fodder for a while, guess I can just merge her now.

Kinda scared at that kid Caeda. Pulled Valentines Faye a while back and I've been using her for everything so I grew a bit attached to her but considering she's a colorless bow + armored...... Looks like I might have to either figure out a new team to deal with that kid Caeda or put her on the bench for now

I wonder if we'll get a kid Ike and kid Soren version. I wish for another Soren alt tbh

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Honestly, I don't expect more young version of heroes anytime soon.

Oh well. One can dream I guess.

I wonder what are Caeda's stats. I hope there's at least something about her stats to compensate for a weapon that's effective against 57% of the roster.

1 hour ago, Miminako said:

Kinda scared at that kid Caeda. Pulled Valentines Faye a while back and I've been using her for everything so I grew a bit attached to her but considering she's a colorless bow + armored...... Looks like I might have to either figure out a new team to deal with that kid Caeda or put her on the bench for now

I wonder if we'll get a kid Ike and kid Soren version. I wish for another Soren alt tbh

A baby Soren would likely be a bit too depressing since he was starving, beaten and I think a mute too. 

For baby Ike it would be funny if he still sounded as an adult like he did in Radiant Dawn. A cute little callback. 

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

A baby Soren would likely be a bit too depressing since he was starving, beaten and I think a mute too. 

For baby Ike it would be funny if he still sounded as an adult like he did in Radiant Dawn. A cute little callback. 

What about duo unit then? Baby Ike is the main unit and Baby Soren is in the background silently cheering on. I'm sure Soren can at least do some kind of grunting or small sounds, just like, not speak actual words. well thinking about it again i dont think theyd do another duo unit right after our current upcoming ones........ unless?

lmao that'd be funny but I doubt IS would let the same oversight happen again. or maybe they would. who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Edited by Miminako

I actually think child Elincia would be a bit more interesting than child Ike or Soren. As cute as little boy Ike would probably be. Child Elincia would probably be dressed like a common young girl and maybe wearing a bonnet kinda like Lilith's. She was doing chores and practicing sword fighting when she was growing up, not doing anything princessy at all!

11 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Great skillset, barring the fact that she can’t combine her weapon and A slot with Distant counter.

Breaking the meta too hard is a bannable offense!  Oh, wait. . .  😛

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Interesting... they gave Miniverva  Perceval's Prized Lance in axe form, and a Prf A skill that not only has Iote Shield effect, but also grants a permanent Atk/Spd/Def+3... That's actually pretty nice! Not receiving Res from her A skill probably means she has poor Res... like her OG version.

She will proably be a good Galeforce unit.

We're looking at +7 to the stats that matter during combat if the foe is at full health.  Whether this is good will be determined by her Atk (as in, whether or not I think it's worth removing Heavy Blade the Seal from Edelgard).

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Breaking the meta too hard is a bannable offense!  Oh, wait. . .  😛

So is Caeda a bannable offense now?