Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic+

So before I start, I want to say thank you for checking this run of Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic+ out.  Also thanks for checking out my other Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Classic playthrough.  Below is a video explaining some of the quirks for this run, which is important since the skillsets will be mostly hacked Skillsets to make sure that everyone doesn't die...and we can handle Apothesis...oh boy, what trouble have I gone and done now...

Now that you've seen the video, I'd like some skill suggestions for both parents and child units!  Feel free to go crazy and I'll be sure to upload Episode 2 which is the actual start of this LP.

Also please note that I am still doing my Lunatic Classic playthrough as well, so be sure to check it out!

I am not sure if what I'm about to suggest is applicable for Apotheosis.

But I've seen a strategy of using only units that can one of the bow class to avoid the counter + spam. Snipers, Bow knights, Warriors, etc. Children that should prioritize being recruted are Lucina (duh), Inigo, Severa, Noire, Yarne if he has a bow class Dad.

Not sure if it's applicable for someone using hacked skills though.

Lucina and Caleb again?

Edited by Nym

8 hours ago, Nym said:

I am not sure if what I'm about to suggest is applicable for Apotheosis.

But I've seen a strategy of using only units that can one of the bow class to avoid the counter + spam. Snipers, Bow knights, Warriors, etc. Children that should prioritize being recruted are Lucina (duh), Inigo, Severa, Noire, Yarne if he has a bow class Dad.

Not sure if it's applicable for someone using hacked skills though.

Lucina and Caleb again?

Actually I think this is going to be a more switched up run.  Since Inigo, Severa and Owain nick off for fates, Inigo's going to have to be benched in favour of another unit.  Maybe I don't know.

But yes, the idea is that they will have the ideal skill sets and all we need is modifiers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...