Tempest Trials+: Iote's Return (April 21st)

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "Iote's Return"! 

hH4p7Jv.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Young Marth, Young Caeda, Young Merric, Young Palla (with Catria and Est), Young Minerva, Marth, Caeda and Minerva.

8pOalqF.jpg

Young Minerva's stats and skills at 5★ Lv 40:

3jmgEPU.jpg
HP: 40  Atk: 36  Spd: 37  Def: 35  Res: 19  -  BST: 167
Eldest princess of Macedon. Devoted to her military training so she might one day rule the
kingdom with her brother Michalis. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.

RUc8rER.png Dragoon Axe (Might: 16, Range: 1) RUc8rER.png
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if foe's HP = 100%,
grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack.
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

QRNe0Cy.png Draconic Aura (Cooldown: 3) QRNe0Cy.png
Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.

pxbMJus.png Dragoon Shield pxbMJus.png
Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. Grants Atk/Spd/Def+3.
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

1MhSBny.png Flier Formation 3 1MhSBny.png
Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flying ally within 2 spaces.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

dCXW7VS.png Sturdy Stance 2 dCXW7VS.png
If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.

sl0L58F.png Spd Tactic 3 sl0L58F.png
At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only
if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

You can also earn 6nkGSmE.pngDivine Codes (Ephemera 4) by reaching the 6,000 score.

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Sturdy Stance and Spd Tactic seals! That's pretty great! Frederick will love that first one for his enemy phase set. ^^

I still think Minerva should've been on a Pegasus. But she looks good so far.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, Endriu said:

That dragoon shield looks great. Wondee if its gonna be inheritable.

No, it's not.

Dragoon Shield:
Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. Grants AtkSpd/Def+3.
This skill can only be equipped by it's original unit

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Been waiting for seals like Sturdy Stance and Speed Tactics for quite some time now. Sturdy Stance will be great for one of my defense tanks my C!Eirika will appreciate Speed Tactics so she can boost all stats now my bladetome units.

Minerva is looking really good for a free unit. Might even be able to make a Galeforce Flying team consisting of Caeda, Cordelia, Kid Minerva and one of Clair, Catria or just a dancer.

because of FE:Warriors, Minerva was one of my favourite units. 
She was also one of my first few 5*'s when i started playing here, and so i've always had a soft spot for her. 
I am pleased as punch that she is our freebie and  if her stats are good, iit's time to finally put a dent in my grails. have only spent 100 (for heros path) this whole time. 

not happy that we're losin a seal for 50 toilet paper that's extra anyway. i have 50 red toilet paper from the last time. give us a better seal for the 6000 slot

Personally, I kind of like how this means we're now getting Sacred Coins faster than we're getting TT seals to spend them on. We were already getting coins faster than we were getting good seals, but this means now we can really start catching up on the bad ones, too.

Well well well. Speed Tactic and Minierva looks like she could be a neato grail project. Though it wouldn't surprise me if her best A-slot is something other than her personal skill. With no way to counter at a distance and most anti-flyers being ranged. . . well she could probably do better than a non-damaging fury 3 in her A(ok so she doesn't get the RES, but she is likely going to be your typical low res unit I imagine so that doesn't really matter, it is effectively fury 3 + Iotes and for someone who can't counter at range Iotes is bit less valuable than it is for a flying all counter tank).

Minerva is a must grail project for me, since she is a personal favorite and I only ever managed to pull one of her OG version.  OG!Marth will be my bonus unit since I am not pulling on the new banner and everyone else has max HM.  I will pair him with: Oboro, Raven and PA!Olivia.

Oh god, I need to get the Spd Tactic seal! I've never actually gotten very good scores in TTs, but maybe I'll pull one of the bonus heroes if my summoning gets fixed? Minerva looks like a beast!

Nice. I hope they eventually get around to Odd Stat Waves soon too so the C slot Even Stat Waves are as viable as their Odd counterparts.

For B skills, it would also be nice if they will give out Desperation and Vantage too, and Guard and Dulls too.

For A skills, the only important ones left in my opinion are Bracing Stance and Spd/Res Bond.

For TSOIA:Minerva, I think I might replace her A with Life and Death and have her run Galeforce.

would you look at that, a free female wyvern rider with a personal weapon AND a personal A skill... well, now i really want a banner with gender-swapped characters (i wonder how a female haar would look like)

let's just hope they don't try to balance her with bad stats

anyway yeah, minerva is pretty much confirmed to be my next merge project

as for spd tactic seal, i'll just say "it's been 3000 years..."

Edited by Yexin

Really good seals! I know that a lot of players have been waiting for the Spd Tactic seal for a long time.

Minerva... she at least stands out among the grail offerings though based on her base kit alone, she looks like Beruka 2.0, just with greater BST (not going to be surprised if Minerva has like 172 BST by being a book 4 trainee melee flier), a Prf A-skill, and greater Spd.

Her stats aren't revealed yet at the time of writing this post but if she actually has a good Spd stat, she could become a decent Firesweeper (if you have a Gerik you don't plan on using anytime soon) or Galeforce flier.

8 hours ago, Benice said:

Oh god, I need to get the Spd Tactic seal! I've never actually gotten very good scores in TTs, but maybe I'll pull one of the bonus heroes if my summoning gets fixed? Minerva looks like a beast!

I know this is a silly question, but have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling Heroes on your device?  I know when I kept getting errors that fixed my problem, but I figure you have probably tried it already.

40 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I know this is a silly question, but have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling Heroes on your device?  I know when I kept getting errors that fixed my problem, but I figure you have probably tried it already.

...I actually forgot do that! Thanks for reminding me.

Well. It didn't work. At this point, I'm gonna assume that it's a glitch and it'll be fixed eventually. Thank you for the suggestion, though!