Tempest Trials+: Iote's Return (April 21st)

We're finally getting Speed Tactic. Hopefully they release it into the regular summoning pool on at 4*.

Did not expect Caeda to be the bonus unit for another TT. Too bad she's already at max HM but this does mean I can dust off my Marth. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

That Sturdy Stance seal is gonna be super handy for quite a few units. I'm also pretty happy about Minerva, she look super good! They definitely put some effort into her, which is nice to see since she's a free unit. Now if only every free unit had that kind of work put into them, ha.

Shame that FEH didn't remember about the Minerva, and Catria support from New Mystery, that shared that Minerva was a Pegasus rider before she rode a Wyvern. Than again its nice that Minerva is free (hopefully I can get the adorable white wings to come with her).

SPD Tactics was a long time coming, so that's nice. For this TT I will use OG Minerva and if I get lucky on the banner the young Whitewings.

A shame that Minerva doesn't have her pegasus, but if the dialogue mention that she is just now learning how to ride a wyvern I can accept it.

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

A shame that Minerva doesn't have her pegasus, but if the dialogue mention that she is just now learning how to ride a wyvern I can accept it.

Yeah. That's why I am thinking.

Maybe she just started to ride a wyvern. The TT can also do something related to that, if Michalis is the TT Boss. He can be teaching her.

Can't wait for Minerva, she's going to be my second grail +10 unit joining Smolzura, and then I'll still have enough left over in case Nowi gets a grail alt.  Since I pulled little Caeda, Palla, and Marth I can run full bonus this time with little Minerva.  Spd Tactics seal at last, could be helpful in Abyssals to set up Witch Nowi's bladetome.

Banner trolled me, so Caeda here I come.  -Atk Caeda to boot.  Seriously want to run a dumb team consisting of her, Spring Camilla, flying Ninian, and flying Fjorm, just for the sheer nonsense.  Camilla can bait non-colored arrows/blue units/colorless daggers, Caeda murders everything else.

I think I'm going to switch my 2 main attackers to fliers, one of which will be tSoiA!Minerva. I feel like there's been more maps with forest and mountain tiles for recent TTs compares to past ones.

Y!Marth and Y!Merric stomp on this for the most part (I had one bad run in so far on the last map which I made worse by being stupid), they don't even have their specials yet.

These two are going places. Like to S rank.

I did a level 40 TT run for the first time in like almost two years, just to have a play around with my first ever Duo skill. So there's that. It's neat enough but I still have no idea long term who the other fliers on the team will be (like for AR runs for example). I did instantly +1 Minerva but I'm not sure yet whether I can justify a second +10 axe flier ahead of other priorities. Hopefully more flying Legendaries are added in the coming months since we've only got two Water and one Earth one so far.

Started with Caeda + three dragons on day 1 and now I switched over to Young Minerva + three dragons for the rest of the event. Young Minerva is actually quite good at surviving even when I leave the game on auto-pilot.

I've done a lot of autobattling. Did the full HM grind on NY Selkie, Yarne, Legendary Eirika, and Sumia and turned the lot of them into combat manuals.

It's a bit early for me to be thinking about Grail Projects, but favoritism is the biggest factor for me. Maybe Camus, because I really need a blue cav.

Got lucky in nabbing Young Ceada at the cost of just 4 orbs, so I ran this TT using double Ceada and double Minerva. Auto battling Hard 5, they did pretty well. Old Caeda and Minerva provided some flier buffs, but typically died by the end of each run. No skill inheritance or seals except Desperation and draw back on my OG Ceada. These kiddos are pretty insane.