Greetings

Braveheart-

Greetings everybody.

I am Braveheart- and I have been a long time fan of Fire Emblem series, as my favorite title is Path of Radiance and Ike is one of my favorite characters in general. 

I am a hardcore fan of JRPG and I could say a veteran as I played dozens of games from the genre, such as majority of Final Fantasy titles, Suikoden titles, Tales of titles,  Fire Emblem titles, Kingdom Hearts titles and some less known and those who have not gotten enough praise, but are great games such as Resonance of Fate, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, The Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Vandal Hearts, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean and so on.

Additionally I am a big fan of Metal Gear Solid series, Resident Evil series, Onimusha series as I played almost all of the titles from their respective series. In geneal I prefer action adventures, stealth and hack and slash games, but I played many games from many genres.

If anyone have any kind of question, advice or need any help especially from JRPG genre feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to help you.

I hope to have a good time here on the forums. Enjoy your day. 

Braveheart-

7 hours ago, Braveheart- said:

Greetings everybody.

I am Braveheart- and I have been a long time fan of Fire Emblem series, as my favorite title is Path of Radiance and Ike is one of my favorite characters in general. 

I am a hardcore fan of JRPG and I could say a veteran as I played dozens of games from the genre, such as majority of Final Fantasy titles, Suikoden titles, Tales of titles,  Fire Emblem titles, Kingdom Hearts titles and some less known and those who have not gotten enough praise, but are great games such as Resonance of Fate, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, The Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Vandal Hearts, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean and so on.

Additionally I am a big fan of Metal Gear Solid series, Resident Evil series, Onimusha series as I played almost all of the titles from their respective series. In geneal I prefer action adventures, stealth and hack and slash games, but I played many games from many genres.

If anyone have any kind of question, advice or need any help especially from JRPG genre feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to help you.

I hope to have a good time here on the forums. Enjoy your day. 

Braveheart-

Welcome to the forest!

Welcome to the Forest, Kratos BraveHeart!

20 hours ago, Braveheart- said:

I don't have any questions.

Thank you, have a nice day too and enjoy your stay!