[FE7] FEHeroes Remake [V6.2] [339 Chapters]

MisakaMikoto

3 hours ago, GuaroStriker said:

Hey! thats looks nice. ¿You gonna make an english versión? I speak spanish btw but i can understand a basic english. Greetings from Venezuela 😄

Another game version is too much work for a one-person project now. The story is totally same as FEH, and you can read English name and description of skills here.

Oh, thanks for answer. I understand your point. You plan to make one like that in the far future? in my humble opinion that would give you a lot more coverage you know... cause english is basically the world's languaje. 

Anyway, Japanese is a languaje i want to learn, so...

best regards 逃す-san

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2020 at 2:54 PM, GuaroStriker said:

Oh, thanks for answer. I understand your point. You plan to make one like that in the far future? in my humble opinion that would give you a lot more coverage you know... cause english is basically the world's languaje. 

Anyway, Japanese is a languaje i want to learn, so...

best regards 逃す-san

English scenario has been added. You can select game story language in Configuration.

fe7-jp-stunning-tribble-1.png

fe7-jp-stunning-tribble-3.png

fe7-jp-stunning-tribble-4.png

Edited by MisakaMikoto

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Golb89 said:

That's great and all, but a minimal explanation on how to patch the whole thing would be greatly appreciated: sure as heck that's not the typical .ips or .ups patch!

image.png.c0b05cf81a1f59454a192924a471d94b.png

Click Patcher: Web1 or Web2. Those patchers support many formats. You needn't know anything about patch format.

Edited by MisakaMikoto

14 hours ago, MisakaMikoto said:

Click Patcher: Web1 or Web2. Those patchers support many formats. You needn't know anything about patch format.

I did: it asks me to select a rom (which i have) AND a patch, but in the folder i dowloaded from your link ("fe7-jp-stunning-tribble-master") there is nothing resembling a patch or any kind of file recognized by the patchers.

[Edit]

Welp, turns out i clicked the wrong link in all that mess and downloaded something that wasn't the patch: would have been MUCH easier if your link labeled "patch" actually linked to said patch instead of that whole page full of clutter (with additional separate links for the patchers)

(That, and it took me a while to realize "release v4.5" was a functional link instead of just a piece of info)

Edited by Golb89