I'm making Fire Emblem medley

Jugebox98

Hi everyone! Jugebox98 here!! I'm new on these forums :)

I don't know how many knows me before hand but I make remixes on Youtube. I have covered Fire Emblem music before. But I don't want to talk about myself too much.

I have started to make Fire Emblem Medley because FE is 30th years old :) I'm currently on GBA games but my goal is to cover almost every mainline entry of the series (FE11 and FE16 will be missing due they are just remakes). I don't know excatly when this is going to be released but I will inform you if you're interested! Here's sneak peek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKl9myI5-o0

If you have any questions then I'm willing to answer! If you have suggestions about the songs or general advices I would take those comments too!

What I always thought would be nice is if someone did part of the Echoes Deliverance preparation theme,

but when it got to the part at 0:48, the flute solo from 1:11 of Resolve (Dark) was added in:

And personally, I as long as I'm talking about preparation themes, 2:29 of FE12's deserves way more love:

Just my two cents.

Edited by Alastor15243

I do have an idea of what you could add to the medley. You could have a part of the medley Where it goes from the FE7 Lundgren theme going into Comrades from FE8. I had it playing in my head for the past 3 months.

can't wait to hear it!

Edited by MonkeymangamerTM

On 4/19/2020 at 6:03 PM, Alastor15243 said:

What I always thought would be nice is if someone did part of the Echoes Deliverance preparation theme,

but when it got to the part at 0:48, the flute solo from 1:11 of Resolve (Dark) was added in:

And personally, I as long as I'm talking about preparation themes, 2:29 of FE12's deserves way more love:

Just my two cents.

Your idea sounds very nice! It's true that in FE games the preparation is one of the key elements so remembering it would be nice touch inteed! Thanks for the idea! (also how you made the video preview and why it's so big?)

On 4/20/2020 at 3:36 AM, MonkeymangamerTM said:

I do have an idea of what you could add to the medley. You could have a part of the medley Where it goes from the FE7 Lundgren theme going into Comrades from FE8. I had it playing in my head for the past 3 months.

can't wait to hear it!

Do you mean the Boss Battle theme? I actually have thought that the Boss Battle theme (Rise the Challenge) in FE7 would link into FE8 Recruitment (Comrades) 🙂 But if I'm getting wrong idea then hit me! (I suggest that you don't use axes or you would miss)

On 4/20/2020 at 6:49 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Two themes from Gaiden? Good taste. Will the transitions be improved for the final version?

I definitely would recommend Idunn's regular theme transitioning into her battle theme.

Yeah this is only the "preview" so I don't made the transitions good 😛 I try to make them link into each other. It's honestly sad that I can't keep the same tempo due the songs are so different to each other but I try my best that it will be great!

On 4/19/2020 at 5:21 PM, Kael said:

Oh wow these sound really good. I can't wait till it is fully released!

Final thanks to you! I'm glad that I can get people hyped 🙂 I will inform you when it's fully released!! It maybe honestly take 1 month due my work and other stuff related to real world "problems" but I'm invested to make this happen!

36 minutes ago, Jugebox98 said:

Your idea sounds very nice! It's true that in FE games the preparation is one of the key elements so remembering it would be nice touch inteed! Thanks for the idea! (also how you made the video preview and why it's so big?)

Just paste a video link into the text box and press enter, it should turn into a video preview automatically.