What do you think of this group?

James Marshall

My GM friend has decided to completely rewrite a large part of her rules for A Fire Emblem RPG but to let me keep my character of Royal Blood and his base and start with A Mercenary Group of their Royal Leader who is A Level 1D2x5 Mercenary, The 2nd in command is A Jagen and A Level 1 Sage and have 4D6+10 or 30 levels worth of followers. Here they are. What do you think?

The Leader is A Level 10 Mercenary, The 2nd in command A Level 1 Sage and The others are 1 Level 5 Archer, 1 Level 5 Cavalier, 1 Level 5 Cleric, 1 Level 5 Fighter, 1 Level 5 Thief and 1 Level 5 Knight. What do you think?

I dont understand what u mean . U ask about what people think about your mecenaries group ? Or ask about what class should give to your frined ?

About ur group I think u should replace "Knight" to Pegasus knight class. We have seen a lot of pegasus knight girls in Fire emblem game. So I think it make sense, 

Um.... A Mage in a Mercanaries Group isnt sound too good for me.. Cause I think mage class belong to noble. .If u want a prepromoted unit, I think Nomad Trooper, or Bow Knight should be better. at keast that what I think about my Mercanaries Group. ^_^.

And of course, just do what ever suit your taste . I remember I use to edit FE7. Make a dancer (ninian) to use lance, edit her cap. So now, we are already have Azura'Aqua in Fire emblem Fate who can use Dance and Lance , too.

Edited by Hong Nhi