Fire Emblem Retrospective Genealogy of the Holy War Part 1 Preview

greatrieck

A year and a half ago I did this series with FE1-3 but had a huge block with FE. However I am back baby! I wanted to save this for tomorrow but I was too excited for this! I had been putting this off for almost a year and a fucking half but no more! It is time for the Fire Emblem Retrospective to return with a 1/6th preview of my first FE4 video!

1. Wrong subforum.
2. Which is understandable, given that you don't post very often, and when you do, it's almost always to plug your channel.

50 minutes ago, eclipse said:

1. Wrong subforum.
2. Which is understandable, given that you don't post very often, and when you do, it's almost always to plug your channel.

Thank you! I also till now forgot my login for this place. Which subforum will this go under? 

10 hours ago, greatrieck said:

Thank you! I also till now forgot my login for this place. Which subforum will this go under? 

Moved it to General Fire Emblem for now.  If I ever get time to watch the video, it might hop over to SNES, depending on what's in it.