(solve) enemy level and stat

Callie

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to ask. Could you please elaborate a little more?

If what you are asking is if a player unit becomes an enemy unit, will it carry over stats, I'd say probably? I'm not certain, but as long as it is the same unit, I think so.

8 hours ago, Benice said:

elaborate

I mean : if my units like Chrom , Robin and others around LV 9 . 

Then I grind a bit in fighting Risen Outrealm maps. 

After I grinded , I enter main story chapter

So I ask that the enemies in story chapter stronger following my units, or they keep the same level, stat ?

Sorry, im not good in english. I abuse google translate alot.

Edited by Hong Nhi

Usually in Fire Emblem the average level of enemies in a map stays the same, even if you grind. This way grinding makes the game easier. 

I could be remembering this wrong, but it could be that paralogues actually do increase in level with your units, I remember these chapters to be a lot harder to solo with Robin alone.

41 minutes ago, whase said:

Usually in Fire Emblem the average level of enemies in a map stays the same, even if you grind. This way grinding makes the game easier. 

I could be remembering this wrong, but it could be that paralogues actually do increase in level with your units, I remember these chapters to be a lot harder to solo with Robin alone.

Yes, i can comfirm that. When I go to paralogue to get Nah,  I see that enemies stat is strong as my best unit. The enemy weapons is even enchanted Str/Mag, Crit, Hitrate like my unit weapons.

Outrealm battle keep the same. even if how strong my units are, the enemy wont change stat and level.

The last thing I doubt is the enemies in main story chapter.

1 hour ago, Hong Nhi said:

Yes, i can comfirm that. When I go to paralogue to get Nah,  I see that enemies stat is strong as my best unit. The enemy weapons is even enchanted Str/Mag, Crit, Hitrate like my unit weapons.

Outrealm battle keep the same. even if how strong my units are, the enemy wont change stat and level.

The last thing I doubt is the enemies in main story chapter.

Are you playing on hard? Because later in the game, the enemy gets forged weapons (forged weapons have their names in blue text and come in two variants; a normal forge has +4 Might and +10 hit, and the illegal forges have +8 might and +20 hit).

Also, I don't think level scaling has happened outside of Fates' paralogues, and in that case it was tied to what chapter you were on.

Edited by Shadow Mir

10 hours ago, X-Naut said:

I don't think level scaling like that has happened outside of Fates paralogues.

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Are you playing on hard? Because later in the game, the enemy gets forged weapons (forged weapons have their names in blue text and come in two variants; a normal forge has +4 Might and +10 hit, and the illegal forges have +8 might and +20 hit).

Also, I don't think level scaling has happened outside of Fates' paralogues, and in that case it was tied to what chapter you were on.

So the enemy levels,weapons and stats is not change in Awakening ? yes, i'm playing play the game on hard mode.

the enemies only change in Fire emblem Paralogues ?

Edited by Hong Nhi