BWS - Does Christine ever reconcile with Ward?

dark_knight17

Hi all!

I've just finished Berwick Saga and I was a bit surprised that Christine and Ward never had a scene where they come to terms with their relationship. Ward's distance as a father and devotion as a knight was a big sticking point for Christine, as she never forgave him for being an absent father. I know Elbert helped Christine see things a bit from Ward's point of view and encouraged her to talk to her father, but this never happened!

Is there a different, better, ending between the two of them? Maybe if you need to promote Christine to do so? I know most of my other characters got ending cutscenes/closure so I was surprised Christine was left out.

There is never actually a scene where the two finally come together and resolve the issues of their past, but certain endings heavily imply that it will happen in due time. If you kept Elbert and Christine alive then you should have viewed everything within each of their arcs.

I am curious though, did you use Kramer? His final farewell actually adds a decent bit to Ward's side of the story in regards to his relationship with Christine. As I said above, they still do not actually talk together within the timeline of this game, but Kramer's story especially makes very heavy-handed hints that Ward will try to speak with Christine in the near future (likely just after the game ends and they return to Sinon).

I did recruit Kramer and I did notice the implication at the end but I was still hoping for something more concrete. Glad to know I didn't miss anything. I think permanently recruiting everyone gives most people their ending cutscene, except for Ruby, Faye and Enid whose promotions are related to their own personal stories.

Yeah, sadly I think that is all you get. There is still some solace, though,  in knowing that it is almost certain that Ward will approach Christine soon after the ending sequence. In some ways, it sucks that we never got anything concrete, but in other ways, it is quite nice that it remains up to us to imagine the amazing things the two of them will move onto!

10 hours ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

If you kept Elbert and Christine alive then you should have viewed everything within each of their arcs.

Technically with Chris's promotion you do get one extra scene, but this doesn't impact their ending.