(solved) Skills active together

Callie

Hi. I'm curious about that can skill active together.

My Noire have 5 skill:

Ignis
Vengeance
Luna
Aggressor

Tomefaire

I wonder that those skills : Luna, Vengeance,Ignis can be actived in a same attack ( in one hit ) to become a massive damage .

Or if Luna skill is activated, Vengeance and Ignis cant be activated in that attack ?

Edited by Hong Nhi

24 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

Hi. I'm curious about that can skill active together.

My Noire have 5 skill:

Ignis
Vengeance
Luna
Aggressor

Tomefaire

I wonder that those skills : Luna, Vengeance,Ignis can be actived in a same attack ( in one hit ) to become a massive damage .

Or if Luna skill is activated, Vengeance and Ignis cant be activated in that attack ?

Did you hack your Noire?  She isn't able to get the skills from Dreadfighter.

As it stands only one skill procs at a time.  Agressor boosts a unit's attack from what I remember.

4 hours ago, ChickenWings said:

Noire can't have Agressor. Skills don't activate together. So if Luna is activated, the other skills won't activate.

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Did you hack your Noire?  She isn't able to get the skills from Dreadfighter.

As it stands only one skill procs at a time.  Agressor boosts a unit's attack from what I remember.

sorry about doubt u guys. Cause my Robin is dreadfighter and have Agressor skill, I plan to marry tharja, so I think Agressor skill would pass down to Noire ?. 

So skills don't activate together. if Luna is activated, the other skills won't activate.

16 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

sorry about doubt u guys. Cause my Robin is dreadfighter and have Agressor skill, I plan to marry tharja, so I think Agressor skill would pass down to Noire ?. 

So skills don't activate together. if Luna is activated, the other skills won't activate.

It won't that's a DLC skill and why would you waste Robin by marrying Tharja when Gaius is the better father for Noire for Galeforce inheritance?  The only reason you should ever have Robin marry Tharja is if you don't have Gaius because Robin as a father is in the highest demand for other units and even then Tharja and Robin's support chain is creepy af, so I don't do it because it's beyond disgusting ugh, I shudder every time Robin gets even the C Support with her.

Any skill that procs that is Luna, Sol, Aether, Ignus, Astra, and Lethality will proc on each attack one skill at a time.  DLC skills can not be inherited by child units.  That includes skills from DLC exclusive classes.

1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

It won't that's a DLC skill and why would you waste Robin by marrying Tharja when Gaius is the better father for Noire for Galeforce inheritance?  The only reason you should ever have Robin marry Tharja is if you don't have Gaius because Robin as a father is in the highest demand for other units and even then Tharja and Robin's support chain is creepy af, so I don't do it because it's beyond disgusting ugh, I shudder every time Robin gets even the C Support with her.

Any skill that procs that is Luna, Sol, Aether, Ignus, Astra, and Lethality will proc on each attack one skill at a time.  DLC skills can not be inherited by child units.  That includes skills from DLC exclusive classes.

thank you for your guide. I would marry tharja and gaius in Lunatic mode.

umm.... i just want to make a glass canon charater that 1 hit max damage overkill the enemies .So the idea that combine some good skills that add damages to the attack.. failed because skills dont activate together...

Edited by Hong Nhi

51 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

thank you for your guide. I would marry tharja and gaius in Lunatic mode.

umm.... i just want to make a glass canon charater that 1 hit max damage overkill the enemies with low def , res, speed ( i dont want her double enemies. just 1 hit ). So I failed idea that combine some good skills that add damages to the attack. But failed because skills dont activate together...

Oh she'll still be a glass cannon, no doubt about that.  It's common for there to be multiple procs stacked on where possible, eg Luna and Aether on Lucina for the soul reason that at least one of them will activate at any one time during combat.

46 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh she'll still be a glass cannon, no doubt about that.  It's common for there to be multiple procs stacked on where possible, eg Luna and Aether on Lucina for the soul reason that at least one of them will activate at any one time during combat.

thank you. I would do that

13 hours ago, Hong Nhi said:

For each attack, the RNG will roll for each proc skill you have. If multiple proc skills make a successful roll, only the one with the highest priority will activate.

Proc skill priority goes like this, from highest to lowest: Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance

So with the set of skills you've listed, if all three roll successfully, Luna will be the one that activates since of the three it has the highest priority. This still holds true even if your Noire has 50+ skill to make Vengeance's rate 100%; in this case, Luna or Ignis will still activate if the RNG rolls at least one of them successfully, otherwise she will activate Vengeance.

I don't think it's possible to pass down DLC skills, because it would be a tremendous waste to pass down a skill you can just teach with a scroll. As for the Dread Fighter and Bride skills, I presume they did this to keep their skills gender-locked.

9 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

For each attack, the RNG will roll for each proc skill you have. If multiple proc skills make a successful roll, only the one with the highest priority will activate.

Proc skill priority goes like this, from highest to lowest: Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance

So with the set of skills you've listed, if all three roll successfully, Luna will be the one that activates since of the three it has the highest priority. This still holds true even if your Noire has 50+ skill to make Vengeance's rate 100%; in this case, Luna or Ignis will still activate if the RNG rolls at least one of them successfully, otherwise she will activate Vengeance.

I don't think it's possible to pass down DLC skills, because it would be a tremendous waste to pass down a skill you can just teach with a scroll. As for the Dread Fighter and Bride skills, I presume they did this to keep their skills gender-locked.

that is good information. thank you... I thought it would randomly select one of those skills to activated...Now I must think again about my glass canon Noire skill build...