Who about a bit of fun

James Marshall

How about for a bit of fun we each state our favorite and least favorite Generations of The Pokemon Anime and the next person to post states how he or she thinks The Pokemon Ash used, not just caught, in the last posters Favorite Generation of The Anime would have done in The League from the last posters least Generation of The Anime and justify such things as using Pokemon from 1 Gen in a earlier gen as Time Travel using The Magic Wheel(I think that's the name) from The Gen 3 Episode Me, Myself and Time

I've also decided to be kind, which means that in Gen 3 I'll allow Ash to have and use Bulbasaur as he brought it back to help teach Mays how to behave, during Battle Frontier Ash used Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charizard against A Frontier Brain and as Battle Frontier, was, in my opinion, after Gen 3 and before Gen 4 I'll let him use those 3 in Gens 3 and 4 and in Gen 5 as Ash got his Charizard back shortly after the league I'll allow Charizard to be used in Gen 5

My Favorite Generation of The Anime is Generation 5, my least favorite Generation of The Anime is Generation 3, now allowing for Time Travel using The Magic Wheel(I think that's the name) from The Gen 3 Episode me, myself and time how do you think The Pokemon Ash used, not just caught, in Generation 5 would have done in The Gen 3 League