Watch Fire Emblem character you just want to talk to?

Lyn is a top choice for me, obviously. I think Marth, Eliwood, Roy and Elincia would be interesting to talk to; I feel like they'd seem the most like a real life compassionate ruler. Caineghis would be intimidating, but it'd be cool to hear about the laguz from the strongest one around. Brom and Ashe would be easy to talk to, I think. Isadora would be fascinating to talk to, given how varied her supports are. Awakening Tiki would be cool to talk to, since she's been alive for not one, not two, but THREE Fire Emblem adventures. I gotta give a mention to Gregor, too; I feel like he'd be a good conversationalist.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Most easy going one would be Chrom, no doubt.

Ike would be nice too but he doesn't seem like the very conversational type of person unless you're someone of importance to him.

Corrin would be good too because he's extremely empathetic.

Ephraim and Eirika seem like I could talk to them like I would my irl friends. I know this from their interactions with Lyon.

I think Lukas and I would have a lot to talk about since from his castle quotes in FEH and his back story in Echoes we have things in common.  Elphin would be interesting to talk to since he is blind and I have my own health issues, plus he is my favorite FE character.

definitely mercedes, she's exactly the kind of person i'd need to open up a little

i'm not much of a talker, generally, i'm usually a good listener, so an easy-to-chat-with person, who's always ok with any topic i feel like bringing up and is actually interested in having a dialogue, both things which mercedes seems to be, would be perfect

I think I would like to talk to Izana. He is funny, takes nothing really seriously. I'm not great at discussions, except if a person is talking to me first, so i think Izana would do the thing and is the guy I need. 

It really depends on what type of conversation for me.

Someone like Brom would be really easy to talk to and sometimes that's all you need. Canas would be great to talk to if I was seeking knowledge. I can relate to Lukas or Noah, so those would also be nice. Finally, any girl from TH has something that I would love to talk about.

+For Owain/Odin.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to talk Ike because we both value our friends. Chrom because we share a lot in common surprisingly and I think we would get along lol. And Mercedes because I want to have a hug and drink some tea while we converse about exploring the monastery lol

Canas, Pent or Miriel for someone who can geek out on magic without being overbearing.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, Etheus said:

Bastian. Not only is he my favorite unit in the franchise, but his speech is endlessly entertaining.

I almost said him, but I think in real life I'd get very annoyed haha.

Bit of a weird choice but Noah, he seems like a really relaxed and friendly guy. Nolan would be good for a more intellectual conversation without being too intense. Also gonna say Catria, we're pretty similar and I feel like we'd get along pretty well.

I think Ignatz from Three Houses and I would have a lot in common, as we're both painters. 

Flayn and Seteth would be a fun conversation, if only to listen to thier banter. 

Stahl from Awakening seems like just an all around good guy, the same goes for Donnel. 

Walhart would actually be a really interesting conversation, as he seemed to have an entire ideology of his own to explain his actions. Actually, I think a discussion between Alm, Edlgard, and Walhart could be a very interesting listen, each giving thier own spin on a variety of political and moral issues.

8 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

, I think a discussion between Alm, Edlgard, and Walhart could be a very interesting listen, each giving thier own spin on a variety of political and moral issues.

this is interesting.