A bunch of character stats

Lewinow

So i did a little thing on excel, because I wanted to make a chill op-ed army of children in a new hard/classic game of awakening.

I hope it helps anyone out here, specially before chapter 13 🌺
I think that probably has been done before but whatever.
Also, please mention me if there's any problem with the lecture of the document ! 

Have a good day ☀️
Lewinow-

FEA_Childrenstats.ods

1. You're better off making this some kind of view-only Google Doc, because those that aren't logged in won't be able to download it.
2. Your title's bad.  When making a topic, try to give some sort of indication about what it's about.  I've changed it to better reflect what you're offering.

EDIT: After taking a look at the sheet. . .it was a nice effort, but you basically did this, minus some info.

Edited by eclipse

• eclipse changed the title to A bunch of character stats
17 hours ago, eclipse said:

1. You're better off making this some kind of view-only Google Doc, because those that aren't logged in won't be able to download it.
2. Your title's bad.  When making a topic, try to give some sort of indication about what it's about.  I've changed it to better reflect what you're offering.

EDIT: After taking a look at the sheet. . .it was a nice effort, but you basically did this, minus some info.

Thanks ! 
It's my first on this type of forums so it helps a lot ! I never saw that page, thanks a bunch for the redirection 🙂 

I'll make it a Google Doc if I have some time 🙂

Lewinow-

7 hours ago, Lewinow said:

Thanks ! 
It's my first on this type of forums so it helps a lot ! I never saw that page, thanks a bunch for the redirection 🙂 

I'll make it a Google Doc if I have some time 🙂

Lewinow-

I suggest checking out the main SF site.  Spreadsheets are great and all, but try to avoid replicating something that's already made!  For example, your spreadsheet can be used as a base for something else (what that is, I'm not certain).