Characters that you want to have alts the most

CustardPudding

• Jill and Haar dancing duo (hopefully Jill gets an actual base form first)
  • Tailtiu bride 
  • Seliph and Sigurd (I don't care what they give them, just give them alts)
  • Mercedes Valentines Day
  • Summer Florina (they gave Fiora an alt before her, c'mon) 
  • Any Lachesis that actually makes her look her age (I'm pretty sure she was 16-17 in Genealogy, but her art makes her look 13.)

Edited by CustardPudding

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already got at least one, but I think Ike, Elincia, and Frederick ought to get at least one more. Especially Freddy, both his versions are from early in the game's life. Poor guy could use an update. My pick would be either a groom outfit with a lance or a bear costume for Halloween (and make him a red unit in that case). Elincia I think deserves a legendary version, and I think Ike is under utilized as the most popular dude in the series. Just one alt that IS chose themselves? I can't understand that with how loved this guy is. Brave Ike was voted for by the fans and RD Ike was a given no matter what.

As for characters that don't have alts yet:

- Ranulf! Lethe got one, so why not the true best kitty? Kitty Cat Man ftw!
- Claude. He's my favorite TH lord. And he at least deserves a reindeer outfit for Christmas because FEAR THE DEER.
- Oscar. Give him a picnic outfit! This guy's totally asking for that! Also, he's the only one of the Greil Mercs currently in the game that lacks an alt.

And Sylvain isn't in the game yet in any form, but if he gets in as a seasonal first, give him a groom or summer or Valentine look!

Edited by Anacybele

For characters in Heroes:

• I would like Lyn to get an alt with the Mani Katti so she has a presence in the regular permanent summoning pool, and a Duo variant with someone.
  • I also would like Ike to get some kind of alt so he has a presence in the regular permanent summoning pool, as well as a Duo variant of his own with someone, and one more alt of some kind so he has the same number as Lyn. I've always felt like Ike and Lyn, as the two original CYL winners and arguably the two most popular FE characters, should have the same number of alts.
  • I would really like to see Rebecca get an alt of some kind. I had originally wanted a Picnic alt for her, but it seems they may not be using that theme anymore.
  • Eliwood, Sigurd, and Deirdre are three of my top candidates for Groom and Bride alts.
  • Halloween Mist would be nice, to match with Rolf.

For characters that aren't even in Heroes yet, but I'd definitely want these alts when/if they're finally in:

• Give Brom a Groom alt, and give him a Winter/Christmas alt. He's a married man, perfect for a Groom alt, and he is still a fantastic choice to play Santa Claus in one of those Winter/Christmas banners.

• Please just give Sigurd and Seliph alts. I don't care what kind of alts they will get, they're both long overdue for one.
  • I'm honestly surprised Sonya still doesn't have a Witch alt on a Halloween banner.
  • I'd be down for Emperor Arvis as a Legendary Hero
  • I wouldn't mind a Master Knight Lachesis alt that does her justice and gives her actually good art.

Oh yeah, Sigurd does deserve an alt at some point too. I'd totally pull for that too, I think he's really cool even if I haven't yet played his game. Plz remake Jugdral, IS!

I want Dancers/Singers to have alts the most, since they will also be Dancers/Singers. I do not think there are any Dancers/Singers whose alt is not also a Dancer/Singer.

I do not really care too much about my waifus having alts, but it would be nice. I would not mind seeing Anna, Lucina, Camilla, Sharena, Laevatein, Laegjarn, Loki, Plumeria, and Edelgard having alts or more alts.

• Legendary Seliph, so he can have a newer (and ideally mounted) version
  • Some sort of seasonal Lute, so I can get her without having to pull for a Book 1 unit
  • Groom Sigurd and Bride Deirdre (either as a duo or not), because they fit the theme, neither of them have alts yet, and Sigurd is a lord while Deirdre is a story-important character who, like Lute, I want some form of but don't have yet and don't really want to pull for a Book 1 unit
  • Some sort of mounted Lachesis would be cool

For reference, here's the top 25 alt-less Book I characters by total CYL votes numbers 1 and 2 will definitely surprise you:

Spoiler

1. Seliph: 27,530
2. Sigurd: 25,191
3. Lute: 17,590
4. Lon'qu: 16,673
5. Ayra: 16,466
6. Joshua: 16,394
7. Donnel: 15,014
8. Cherche: 13,025
9. Wrys: 12,120 yeah memes
10. Navarre: 8,799
11. Florina: 8,493
12. Selena [14]: 8,349
13. Oboro: 8,217
14. Amelia: 7,841
15. Ogma: 7,824
16. Seth: 7,732
17. Peri: 7,645
18. Eldigan: 7,557
19. Katarina: 7,224
20. Effie: 7,012
21. Sophia: 6,924
22. Hana: 6,798
23. Setsuna: 6,333
24. Beruka: 6,112
25. Matthew: 5,921

Kinda Have Alts
Black Knight: 26,798
Camus: 7,505
Laslow: 6,554

Oh and keep in mind that FE6 Bartre (only 686 votes to date) somehow got an alt before any of the above 25 names.

Of the above names the first and obvious two aside of course, I'm probably the most miffed about Ayra, Cherche and Selena (Severa) having nothing. Among the characters who do at least have one alt, I'd like for Lucina yes really, adult Tiki, Mia, Nephenee, and Delthea to get more love.

Of course the most obvious answer is Emperor Alvis. More Armoured Mages yo.

I know we have a tonne of Tiki alts already, but I'd still like to see her super Naga variation mentioned in A Future Past. We only have one Adult Tiki alt so far so it wouldn't be as egregious as some of the other characters with half a dozen variations already.

Celica is another one we have quite a few incarnations of already, but I still want to see a version of her that's rocking Celica's Wind so we can have another brave tome in a different colour. Reinhardt has no reason to monopolize brave tomes.

OG Rudolf design please. Rudolf

29 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:
  • I'm honestly surprised Sonya still doesn't have a Witch alt on a Halloween banner.

I've been hoping Sonya's sisters and Jedah could all debut on a Halloween banner. Less alts more originals. Legion would have been great choice to debut as a Halloween unit too.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:
  •  
  • Groom Sigurd and Bride Deirdre (either as a duo or not), because they fit the theme, neither of them have alts yet, and Sigurd is a lord while Deirdre is a story-important character who I want some form of but don't have yet and don't really want to pull for a Book 1 unit

This. Valentine's Day was made for Sigurd and Deirdre.

Edited by Jotari

The one hero I would give an alt ASAP is Stahl just because I love him so much.

Other times, I let my imagination guide me (e.g. "Like wouldn't it be funny if all the flirty male characters such as Sain, Virion, Jesse, and Sylvain got a groom banner"), I look to possible promotions, personal weapons, existing costumes, the Cipher cards, or I just wanna fill in Legendary/Mythic, Movement/Weapon Type Bingo. I already mentioned some possible Brave Alts in the CYL 4 topic. The creativity of coming up with heroes is its own fun. Here are a couple of personal highlights:

• Lucia and Ilyana Duo
  • Bridal Genny, Erika, Lucina, and Oboro
  • Yukata Lucina
  • Spring Setsuna
  • Armor Knight Ryoma
  • Prince Subaki
  • Christmas Lilina, Ninian, Nils, Lyn, and Lon'qu
  • Legendary Flier Female Byleth courtesy of Smash
  • Summer Anna, Male Robin, and Henry
  • Hayden Innes
  • Halloween Mercedes
  • Valentines Duos for (Lance) Sigurd & Deirdre, Edelgard & Dimitri, Mikoto & Sumeragi, etc.

I have many wants, but with Lilith being added to the game, I think she should get a corrupted alt (like Grima Robin and others), based on her DLC appearance before she meets Corrin. That could be fun!

Here is the card she has that makes me think of it:

Cd8h54XaTRTnJ16FZOWo_XC71_O__X4nYkdge3NLHx8.jpg.3806b0a9c6207d1af250916231bab346.jpg

I mainly want alts for characters introduced year 1 (and some year 2) that have not got attention since they were released other than a refine. Here's some examples:

• SELIPH
  • SIGURD
  • Raven
  • Priscilla
  • Lucius
  • Serra
  • Deirde
  • Lewyn
  • Silvia
  • Tailtiu
  • Ares
  • Lene
  • Lachesis
  • Eldigan
  • Klein
  • Clarine
  • Matthew
  • etc.

Is wanting Awakening Anna and Fates Anna count as wanting an Anna alt despite IS counting them as separate characters on CYL? Otherwise this is also what I wish to see.

• L'Arachel wielding Latona as a staff cavalry Mage Knight
  • Either Linde or Merric wielding Starlight as Sages/Bishops
  • Mythic Hero Adult Tiki from Awakening's Future Past DLC
  • Valentian Palla as a Falcon Knight from Echoes
  • Colorless Tome Reinhardt to complete Reinhardt Emblem
  • Any kind of alt for Cherche and Lonqu, preferably with them riding Griffons
  • Another Heroes Anna alt on either the Bridal, Christmas or Valentines banner or maybe even a summonable promoted version of her as a 'Great Commander' wielding a new variant of Noatun.
Edited by NSSKG151

Matthew Leila Duo, Beruka generally, Sheena generally, Halloween Gaius, Halloween Saizo, Owain/Odin generally, and Rinkah with a different artist please. They all deserve some new stuff Probably a good amount I'm forgetting.

Also Ophelia in literally any seasonal but Hot Springs, Spring, or Bridal. And dear lord do not let her get Tharja'd.

27 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Is wanting Awakening Anna and Fates Anna count as wanting an Anna alt despite IS counting them as separate characters on CYL? Otherwise this is also what I wish to see.

• L'Arachel wielding Latona as a staff cavalry
  • Either Linde or Merric wielding Starlight
  • Mythic Hero Adult Tiki from Awakening's Future Past DLC
  • Valentian Palla
  • Colorless Tome Reinhardt to complete Reinhardt Emblem
  • Anything kind of alt for Cherche and Lonqu, preferably with them riding Griffons
  • Another Heroes Anna alt on either the Bridal, Christmas or Valentines banner or maybe even a summonable promoted version of her as a 'Great Commander' wielding a new variant of Noatun.

I too would like a Starlight wielder. Though I'm more interested in seeing Boah or Wendell come on the scene rocking the legendary weapon.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

I too would like a Starlight wielder. Though I'm more interested in seeing Boah or Wendell come on the scene rocking the legendary weapon.

Assuming we will ever see folks like Wendell or Boah appear in Heroes. Though if we don't see a Linde or Merric alt wielding Starlight I can see them giving it to Gotoh as a Mythic Hero or even Nyna if she isn't a staff unit.

Bride Wyrs.

Hmm...

• Brom deserves something. Maybe a Tellius-Something else (Jugdral?) Picnic banner? Oscar lends himself very well for that too.
  • Marcia also for something; perhaps a Siblings banner, where she could appear with Makalov And Ike can appear with his sister, Muarim. Franz and Forde could also show up.
  • More beast characters would be nice; Skrimir, Lyre, Janaff and Ulki could all appear. (Or that other tiger bloke who hits on Ranulf. I think his name was Ryza?)
  • FARINA PLS START BEING THE EXIST. I wouldn't mind seeing Florina being on a summer banner or something instead (I mean, Lyn was on one) but I feel as if Farina would fit in better.
  • Saul. Because yes.
  • Wade and Lot could be interesting on a banner together
  • I kinda want to see a winter-themed Keaton in a summer banner in which he gets lost and ends up on the beach, but we already just got a Fates banner.
Edited by Benice

I know he has a few alts already, but if IS could start giving Leo the respect he deserves by giving him a good alt, that would be great. Honestly, I'd like to see him with his iceblade.

More Marth alts are appreciated. I kinda want to see what Darksphere!Marth would look like.

I'd like to see turban Hardin sometime soon.

Young Michalis was a massive missed opportunity, he would've been interesting to see.

Risen King Chrom needs to happen, like...asap.

I'd like to see Tibarn and Reyson get alts. Maybe as a duo unit?

Sage Soren from Radiant Dawn to go with my Legendary Ike haha. or yknow Ike and Soren duo

Legendary Byleth (or like, Enlightened Byleth)

I don't mind another Nils or Ninian tbh. 

and also male Corrin deserves a legendary alt the most. 

Edited by Miminako

-Lugh and Raigh: They are some of the more popular shota's and they desperately need new art. A Halloween banner with them could be fitting with Lucius or Roy taking them trick or treating. 
-Mae and Boey: They also desperately need their artwork updated, especially Mae. They missed the valentine banner but the bridal banner would be perfect for them. 
-Emperor Arvis: Its a good idea for an armored mage and it will depict an older Arvis. 
-Tailtiu: Would be great for a swimsuit banner. Or a bridal banner with groom Azelle. 
-Serra: Bridal Serra with prisoner groom Erk would be very fitting. 
-The Morgans: I'd like to see an alt with the two Morgans as a duo hero. The one I'd like to see most is a summer banner where they skip out on the bathing suits and instead dress up like pirates instead. Captain female Morgan and cabin boy male Morgan would be a nice fit for them. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Assuming we will ever see folks like Wendell or Boah appear in Heroes. Though if we don't see a Linde or Merric alt wielding Starlight I can see them giving it to Gotoh as a Mythic Hero or even Nyna if she isn't a staff unit.

Starlight Gotoh does seem likely (though less likely now that they inexplicably decided not to call Braimmond's tome Apocalypse even though it obviously is and is even identified as such on the site). He's just not around to use it against Gharnef and fulfill it's actual canonical purpose. Which I know it's silly, but that sort of stuff matters to me (plus irrelevant old guys like Wendell or Boah need every incentive they can to make it into the game).

1 hour ago, Lau said:

I'd like to see turban Hardin sometime soon.

Oh yeah, this is something that is very much warranted. And you know, while we're at it, Pre Corruption Gharnef could be interesting to see (along with Garon be he's kind of more obvious).

Edited by Jotari