Characters that you want to have alts the most

CustardPudding

- Blue mage Lucius, ideally with a tome or staspread that lets him be as useful as he is in Lyn mode

- Mani katti Lyn

- Florina with a slim lance and a speed stat

- Ike&Soren duo (in the far, far future when i have orbs again), and/or a 'start of it all' banner with them and Mist as children, + Elena (or, to stay on the topic of alts, young knight-in-training Titania on visit to Gallia. Or both!)

- Earth sword Lachesis and/or Nanna

- Sage Lissa in her Emmeryn dress

- Summer, picnic, or really whatever will let her not look ridiculous, lance alt Maribelle stabbing people with her parasol.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor Arvis is the only alt I really need, in reality I'll be happy with anyone from FE4-6 to get alts.  My interest is more towards whoever the 4* is on seasonal focuses like a summer Oliver, maybe?  But I'd also like to see Nanna or Lachesis get an alt with the Earth Sword.

Edited by Sayyyaka

6 hours ago, CustardPudding said:

Any Lachesis that actually makes her look her age (I'm pretty sure she was 16-17 in Genealogy, but her art makes her look 13.)

she's 15 iirc

anyway:

•Legendary Levin (gen 2)

•Legendary Sigurd/Seliph

•Valentine Sigurd+Deirdre (duo)

•Lord Ike (i just love that design and i'd love to see it in heroes; they came up with baby units, i guess they can come up with an excuse for Lord Ike as well)

•Baby Ike+Baby Soren (duo)

•Spring/Bride/Summer Mercedes and Rhea (yes i'm that guy)

The only alts I like are legendary, mythic, brave, resplendent, and fallen. Tese actually look like serious, viable alternate versions of the character that could actually be taken into battle, and not something silly and immersion-breaking.

That said:

Legendary/mythic: 

Edelgard

Claude

Dimitri

Holsety-possessed Lewyn

Innes

Brave:

Innes

Cormag

Haar

Eirika

Resplendent:

Klein

Chrom

Male Robin

Lon'qu

Catria

Camus

Ephraim

Fallen:

Jeritza

Emperor Arvis

Demon King Lyon

Any Forrest alt but since he just came out not to long ago I can wait on this. (Personally hoping for either a Heirs of fate banner with him having brynhildr or bridal Forrest though.)

Legendary Seliph or Sigurd

Summer Igrene

Edited by Bankai

Not so good at picking out names from the series as a whole, but based on those mentioned in previous posts, and sticking with those lacking any alts currently, I'll go with a top three:

Fast cavalry axe (read: Galeforce-capable) Lachesis

Infantry lancer Oscar

Red cavalry mage Lute

I nominate these classes because of the gigantic hole in the FEH lineup currently for each of them. Ideally I want these all to start at 4* so I can realistically +10 them too. 😛

3 hours ago, Kori said:

- Ike&Soren duo (in the far, far future when i have orbs again), and/or a 'start of it all' banner with them and Mist as children, + Elena (or, to stay on the topic of alts, young knight-in-training Titania on visit to Gallia. Or both!)

- Earth sword Lachesis

- Sage Lissa in her Emmeryn dress

- Summer, picnic, or really whatever will let her not look ridiculous, lance alt Maribelle stabbing people with her parasol.

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

•Valentine Sigurd+Deirdre (duo)

•Lord Ike (i just love that design and i'd love to see it in heroes; they came up with baby units, i guess they can come up with an excuse for Lord Ike as well)

•Baby Ike+Baby Soren (duo)

•Spring/Bride/Summer Mercedes and Rhea (yes i'm that guy)

absolute taste in all of these, esp seasonal Mercedes. Can we also have Annette to go with her? Picnic Annette, Mercedes, Maribelle, and uh... Forrest? I'm just trying to think of the magic blondes lol

Bolded part: Speaking of such, I was on twitter a day ago and i saw someone make a drawing and edit of an Ike and Soren duo. specifically baby ike and soren and i thought it was real for a second. But then its not real 😔 the Ike and Soren Duo was similar to the Askran Duo with amazing attack and defenses but with bad speed.... to sleep perchance to dream..... 

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Eliwood, Sigurd, and Deirdre are three of my top candidates for Groom and Bride alts.

Seconded for Wedding Sigurd and Deirdre. Literally the entire reason I'm saving orbs atm is for the potential that they're coming out in May.

46 minutes ago, Miminako said:

absolute taste in all of these, esp seasonal Mercedes. Can we also have Annette to go with her? Picnic Annette, Mercedes, Maribelle, and uh... Forrest? I'm just trying to think of the magic blondes lol

Bolded part: Speaking of such, I was on twitter a day ago and i saw someone make a drawing and edit of an Ike and Soren duo. specifically baby ike and soren and i thought it was real for a second. But then its not real 😔 the Ike and Soren Duo was similar to the Askran Duo with amazing attack and defenses but with bad speed.... to sleep perchance to dream..... 

Do you by any chance have a link to this ? 🥺 I searched but didn't find it.

Picnic Annette and Mercie would be sweet. And Forest and Maribelle should absolutely share a banner so they can 'meet' in FEH, they're basically twins design-wise and I want to see their reaction to that.

9 hours ago, Jotari said:

Starlight Gotoh does seem likely (though less likely now that they inexplicably decided not to call Braimmond's tome Apocalypse even though it obviously is and is even identified as such on the site). He's just not around to use it against Gharnef and fulfill it's actual canonical purpose. Which I know it's silly, but that sort of stuff matters to me (plus irrelevant old guys like Wendell or Boah need every incentive they can to make it into the game).

I suppose but FEH has already taken plenty of creative liberties like Annette using Crusher in her Academy Arc appearance, Fallen Celica using her Priestess outfit instead of her Princess appearance, Fallen Delthea using Death instead of some variant of Aura, etc. But really I'm fine with them giving Starlight to anyone from Archanea that could actually use tomes in those games and not shove it off on something like another Marth or Caeda alt. They have been pretty good at giving named weapons from Archanea to their canonical users but it's just that Starlight never had a canonical user (unless you count Linde using Starlight in Warriors for one of her specials as canonical) so really it is up for grabs for anyone.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I suppose but FEH has already taken plenty of creative liberties like Annette using Crusher in her Academy Arc appearance, Fallen Celica using her Priestess outfit instead of her Princess appearance, Fallen Delthea using Death instead of some variant of Aura, etc. But really I'm fine with them giving Starlight to anyone from Archanea that could actually use tomes in those games and not shove it off on something like another Marth or Caeda alt. They have been pretty good at giving named weapons from Archanea to their canonical users but it's just that Starlight never had a canonical user (unless you count Linde using Starlight in Warriors for one of her specials as canonical) so really it is up for grabs for anyone.

Given Linde and Merric both have their own prf weapons, Gotoh makes the thing but appears after it's used, and Boah has some conneciton to Thoron (Camus gives Marth a Thoron tome to give to Boah and he himself hands over a Thoron tome to Marth before dying in Mystery) my vote would go to Wendell by process of elimination. Of course it's also obtained in New Mystery, right at the end of the game, so could be used by any mage from there too, like Yubello. Even Kris could potentially get it.

Edited by Jotari

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Bride and Groom F!Byleth and Dimitri

This makes me want Bride and Bride Byleth F and Edelgard.

Also Groom and Groom Corrin M and Niles.

I would love to have a Christmas Alm alt with him as a reindeer (mainly because part of his name is Rudolf). I also think Celica in a Santa like outfit could go alongside him.

I also think that some characters from FE4 and 5 could have some alts. I've never played their games but I still want to see some more representation for them.

3 hours ago, Kori said:

Do you by any chance have a link to this ? 🥺 I searched but didn't find it.

Picnic Annette and Mercie would be sweet. And Forest and Maribelle should absolutely share a banner so they can 'meet' in FEH, they're basically twins design-wise and I want to see their reaction to that.

i will link to you after I sleep 🙂 it was an interesting concept.

Annette, Mercedes, Maribelle, Forrest and... Elise haha! Can you imagine Maribelle mistaking both Forrest and Elise for two Lissas? and also Im curious as to what kind of outfit Forrest would wear to a picnic. I can already know what Annette and Mercedes would wear (probably something similar to Genny)

- Fallen Gunther would be nice. We already have Fallen Takumi and the Garon we have in Heroes is already his possessed version. Fallen Lilith would also be nice.

- I agree with Emperor Arvis.

- Male Corrin needs a legendary alt to be on par with the female version. Plus we are running out of lords.

- Some popular characters that really need to have 4 versions so they can form a team by themselves are still missing an alt. Therefore I want another Nino (please be Spring), Reinhardt (please be Valentine or Summer), Caeda (please be Summer or Winter) and Tharja (please be dancing or Summer). Also Hinoka (please be Halloween as a maid), Elise (please be Spring, Bride or New Year), Leo (plese be Groom) and Sakura (please be Spring or Winter).

- Some of the characters I married in the games also need to get a Bride alts for entirely selfish reasons, which means Bride Beruka, Rhajat, Flora, Peri, Aversa, Maribelle, Edelgard, Bernadetta and Mercedes. Including characters missing from Heroes adds Bride Constance, Bride Reina and Groom Kellam. Let's also throw in Bride Nowi for sh*ts ans giggles.

- Any kind of alt for Lute.

- More Annas.

- Some canonical alts for characters. Namely Brigid, Monica, Jeritza, Good Hardin, Zeke and after Sephiran gets added, Lehran. Also Echoes version of Est becausr her sisters have two alts while she has only one, that's unfair.

- Characters that are seasonal only need to get their base version in, but particularly Charlotte, Rolf, Rudolf, Tanith, Mikoto and Elice.

- Legendary Xander, Legendary Male Corrin as I said before, Legendary Micaiah, Legendary Elincia, Legendary Sigurd, Legendary Seliph, Legendary Byleth, Legendary Edelgard, Legendary Dimitri and Legendary Claude but all of these are only a matter of time. Let's throw in Caeda, Itsuki and Kris for good measure. And also just to admire the chaos, Legendary Camilla BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

- If not legendary give me an eight Camilla anyway so we can have a voting gauntlet of only Camillas. Come on, you all know you want such a ridiculous thing to happen too. Be homest with yourselves.

- This isn't for IS to decide but for the love of Sothis let Marth and Eirika win CYL so we can all move on.

14 hours ago, Anacybele said:

and I think Ike is under utilized as the most popular dude in the series. Just one alt that IS chose themselves? I can't understand that with how loved this guy is. Brave Ike was voted for by the fans and RD Ike was a given no matter what.

- This is very true, but think about the other winners of CYL 1 beside Lyn. They are in the exact same situation as Ike. Brave Roy/Lucina was voted by fans, Legendary Roy/Lucina had to exist because all Lords get Legendary sooner or later and Masked Marth was a given no matter what like RD Ike. I know that Ike is more popular than both of them, but they are still the most popular after him and are stuck with only one seasonal alt like him. Don't you think that it's less that Ike is getting shafted compared to Lyn and more that all the winners of CYL1 are getting shafted compared to Lyn? In my opinion Ike, Lucina and Roy are all due for another alt soon.

Also Othin has God-Tier taste because. Give the avatars that can be gay a Bride/Groom alt and slowly do the same with all their potential partners.

Edited by GrandeRampel

42 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

- This is very true, but think about the other winners of CYL 1 beside Lyn. They are in the exact same situation as Ike. Brave Roy/Lucina was voted by fans, Legendary Roy/Lucina had to exist because all Lords get Legendary sooner or later and Masked Marth was a given no matter what like RD Ike. I know that Ike is more popular than both of them, but they are still the most popular after him and are stuck with only one seasonal alt like him. Don't you think that it's less that Ike is getting shafted compared to Lyn and more that all the winners of CYL1 are getting shafted compared to Lyn? In my opinion Ike, Lucina and Roy are all due for another alt soon.

More like Ike is being shafted compared to several popular characters, not just Lyn. Chrom, Ephraim, Hector, they all have more alts that IS chose too, and Hector's aren't even interesting because all of them use Armads and are armored. Then there are females like Camilla and Tharja who also have more seasonals. But males are a worse case because it's like, being male isn't stopping these other guys from getting alt after alt, so why can't Ike get more too?

Lyn is the biggest one though, I admit, because they were the top two choices in the first CYL while the others weren't. Lyn's got THREE seasonals while Ike only has one even though Ike's popularity may actually be a little greater. As Fire Emblem Fan stated, why aren't they getting more similar treatment?

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hector's aren't even interesting because all of them use Armads and are armored.

I know that his obsession with Armads is a meme at this point, but this is still factually incorrect even if you choose to factor out Brave Hector.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hector's aren't even interesting because all of them use Armads and are armored.

Hector only uses Armads for 3 of his 5 versions. (Or 4 of the 6 if you count the Resplendent one.)

Ike and Hector both have:

• A regular version, using their primary weapon (Ragnell/Armads), which also has a Resplendent variation
  • A legendary version, with the same movement type and weapon
  • A brave version, using their usual movement type but a different kind of weapon (Urvan/Maltet)
  • A Valentine's version, an armor using their usual weapon type (Hector keeps Armads, Ike gets the Heart's Blade)

Aside from Hector keeping his movement type and specific weapon for the Valentine's version, the only other difference is that Hector also has a second seasonal version as a Duo Hero.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I know that his obsession with Armads is a meme at this point, but this is still factually incorrect even if you choose to factor out Brave Hector.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hector only uses Armads for 3 of his 5 versions. (Or 4 of the 6 if you count the Resplendent one.)

Ike and Hector both have:

• A regular version, using their primary weapon (Ragnell/Armads), which also has a Resplendent variation
  • A legendary version, with the same movement type and weapon
  • A brave version, using their usual movement type but a different kind of weapon (Urvan/Maltet)
  • A Valentine's version, an armor using their usual weapon type (Hector keeps Armads, Ike gets the Heart's Blade)

Aside from Hector keeping his movement type and specific weapon for the Valentine's version, the only other difference is that Hector also has a second seasonal version as a Duo Hero.

I was only talking about seasonal versions, not the other alts. Hector has two seasonals, Ike has one. I forgot that Halloween Hector doesn't have Armads though.

I'll second/third/whatever the Deridre/Sigurd Duo, Emperor Arvis and Legendary Sigurd/Seliph requests. Personally, I would also like the following:

- Sword Raven

- Blue Mage Lucius with Luce

- Barbarossa!Claude

- Fallen Edelgard (Azure Moon spoilers, but you know what I mean) 

- Fallen Ike or Fallen Chrom (Cipher concepts)

- if/whenever gauntlets are added: Brawling Hector and Brawling Jeritza

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

- Fallen Gunther would be nice. We already have Fallen Takumi and the Garon we have in Heroes is already his possessed version. Fallen Lilith would also be nice.

Oh yeah. I really want to see Fallen Gunther. He's the only non contrived Mounted Breath Unit we ever stand a chance of seeing.

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Oh yeah. I really want to see Fallen Gunther. He's the only non contrived Mounted Breath Unit we ever stand a chance of seeing.

We don't have any mounted breath units yet, do we? I'll second this purely so we can see a mounted breath unit.

13 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

We don't have any mounted breath units yet, do we? I'll second this purely so we can see a mounted breath unit.

Yeah, we don't. Count me in on Fallen Gunter for that reason as well.