Characters that you want to have alts the most

CustardPudding

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now that Young Minerva is in the game, all the 5* exclusive launch units have alts. A bunch of other launch units still don't have alts yet, though. Those are: Abel, Arthur, Azama, Barst, Beruka, Cain, Cherche, Clarine, Donnel, Draug (sort of), Effie, Florina, Gordin, Gunter, Gwendolyn, Hana, Hawkeye, Hinata, Jagen, Jeorge, Laslow (sort of), Lon'qu, Maria, Matthew, Oboro, Odin (sort of), Ogma, Peri, Raigh, Raven, Saizo, Selena, Serra, Setsuna, Shanna, Sheena, Sophia (sort of), Stahl, Subaki, Sully, Virion (sort of), Wrys

If we include the units that appeared at launch only as enemies and were later added as GHBs, that adds Navarre and (sort of) Camus to the list.

Another thought: TMS Performing Arts alts. I could see a duo hero version of Tsubasa and Kiria based on either their "Give Me" or "She Is..." outfits quite easily.

EDIT: I forgot to mention potential Dream☆Catcher alts for Tsubasa and Ellie.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

8 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

We don't have any mounted breath units yet, do we? I'll second this purely so we can see a mounted breath unit.

7 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, we don't. Count me in on Fallen Gunter for that reason as well.

Yep, and he's the only one that wouldn't look really silly as a mounted breath unit. I did think they could possibly do berserk Corrin as a mounted breath unit by having them transformed constantly but they didn't go that route. The other option would be to just ignore the whole mounted aspect of cavalry and just have a normal dragon with 3 move like they did with beasts.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Yep, and he's the only one that wouldn't look really silly as a mounted breath unit. I did think they could possibly do berserk Corrin as a mounted breath unit by having them transformed constantly but they didn't go that route. The other option would be to just ignore the whole mounted aspect of cavalry and just have a normal dragon with 3 move like they did with beasts.

Yeah, I think a "running shifter" take is more likely than something like Corrin shenanigans.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, I think a "running shifter" take is more likely than something like Corrin shenanigans.

The only thing is that breath units have been around so long it'd be a bit weird to suddenly make one of them three move after the likes of Nowi and Fae have been established as infantry. The beasts at least had different breeds to fall back on to comfortably present certain types as cavalry even though it doesn't make sense. Falle !Gunter could serve as a good transitioning unit to ope. The flood gates so to speak. A sensible mounted dragon that would make the introduction of Mou ted dragons less jarring when they suddenly give us a three move Nowi.

Actually coming to think of it who even are our options for new breath units? We've kind of hit the bottom of the barrel there. Only Medeus, Anankos and Rhea spring to mind. And I guess that 3H DLC guy all of which seem they'd be way more suited to armoured or flying than infantry or mounted. Guess there's Yahn too who could kind of be a random mounted? Maybe Julius transforming into Loptyr? He had a leg ring so he wouldn't be the weirdest mounted unit without a mount.

Oh while I'm thinking of alts and dragons, it'd be sort of hilarious and sort of great if we got two Nergals. One being his ordinary stern self wielding a tome, while the second being his mad eye unhinged version who's actually a breath unit that summons the Fire Dragon (complete with a weapon that has a Fury effect to show that it's damaging him).

Edited by Jotari

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Actually coming to think of it who even are our options for new breath units?

Dragon laguz. Granted, they don’t really fit as mounted units either, but Ashnard made it work.

13 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Dragon laguz. Granted, they don’t really fit as mounted units either, but Ashnard made it work.

The possibility of them not even being breath units is still out there. They probably will be, but then again they might just go and make them beast  units to maintain a transformation gimmick on just one unit type (it's not like we're really swimming in potential beast units either, in fact we've almost ran out there too, with the ones that remain mostly consisting of more minor Tellius characters that are going to be weird out competing their royal counterparts. Said it before and I'll say it again, blew their load way too early there).

Edited by Jotari

Moar child alts. They are so cute and pure. In particular, I'd love a child Ike + child Soren duo unit. X3 Ike, looking out for his shy, little friend...

Bride Elena and Groom Griel would be wonderful, too!

On the flip side, Fallen Griel (Chaos-imbued) would really be something. That guy had better have a gigantic attack stat.

Valentine's Diedre being shown appreciation by her kids (child versions, so Julius can be kind and sweet) while Sigurd and Arvis try to stay composed so as not to make a scene. Maybe make Arvis and Sigurd a Valentine's duo unit as they compete for Diedre's attention (but she'd be mainly focused on her kids.) Diedre can also be the TT unit. (Seliph, Julia, Julius, Sigurd/Arvis for the main banner, and Diedre as the TT unit.)

Also Valentine's: Gatrie, Inigo, Sain, and Sylvain on a cheesy pickup lines banner. Story for this one is that they're talking about always being rejected and swapping tips and encouraging one another as a sort of brotherhood of female-admirers. This one's less for the outfits and more for the hilarious lines, for me.

I'm not big into Azura, but seeing her with tiny Shigure and singing duets as mentioned in their supports would be adorable.

I know I have more, but this is good enough for now.

UPDATE!

Fallen Griel may never be a thing, since they have Medallion Ike now. ;-;

Edited by Mercakete

24 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd also like Caineghis to get an alt of some kind. No idea what, but something.

24 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd also like Caineghis to get an alt of some kind. No idea what, but something.

Him and his shadow fighting as one unit seems reasonable.

45 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Him and his shadow fighting as one unit seems reasonable.

That'd be a duo of armors though, since lion laguz are armor movement type and I can see this just being OP as shit. >_<

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That'd be a duo of armors though, since lion laguz are armor movement type and I can see this just being OP as shit. >_<

Ooh, that could be how we get a blue or green beast armor. 

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Ooh, that could be how we get a blue or green beast armor. 

Yeah, I suppose that's true. I can see Giffca being blue on his own at least.

-My first pick would Wrys. Cipher had some idea's about Wrys alts that i don't mind seeing. A cane sword Wrys or the evil looking orc Wrys would both be fun to see.

-Roy with a starters mage set would be my other idea for a alt. It would be interesting to see him try his hand at that childhood wish of his.

- Titania. She already has a alt, but I just want one Titania that is actually good at fighting.

- I'm normally not too big on new fates alt, but I don't mind the idea of a cultural exchange banner. Oboro could wear a Nohrian outfit because she is long overdue for a alt and Leo could go for a Hoshidan outfit. He already has two alts, but both are just doing the tomato joke along with just not being very exiting. On that note give Forrest a Hoshidan alt too because he needs something after his boring entrance in heroes.

Edited by Sasori

Oboro. Oboro needs an alt more than anyone else I can think of, especially after Heroes tanked her popularity. She was well liked enough to be third most popular girl back in Fates, getting a Halloween costume on that one Fates DLC that was never brought over. Seriously, how does Kagero have two alts when Niles is the only other retainer to have even one? (Owain doesn't count.) Last I checked, she is not that popular. Give Oboro something, anything. She can make any seasonal work.

Since Alm+Celica and Faye got those Valentine's alts it'd be nice to see Gray, Tobin, and Kliff get some seasonal alts too. And Tobin might need one, he's sort of mediocre. Not bad, but not really stand-out either.

Also, can we give Sigurd and Seliph something? They're the only two lords (excluding the recent 3H) to not have anything besides their base form. Seliph needs it more than Sigurd, with his base self being very ... eh. Genealogy in general could use more alts, they've been super neglected in seasonal banners for some reason. Also, I know that Ishtar already has an alt, but I'd like to see her in a banner with Julius. Either Valentine's or wedding or something else fitting, they can be a duo with Julius leading for all I care.

I'm also of the opinion that if Ike gets a duo with someone, it should be Mist. I think the two of them have a good sibling dynamic, they're close to one another while not being so unrealistically saccharine. They actually talk about the events going on in the game and how it affects them. Also, Ike and Mist have a canon "duo" appearance in PoR, where they are the only two characters able to be deployed when you fight the Black Knight. A potential Ike+Mist duo could be the two of them having been summoned while fighting the Black Knight, and that could be a part of their conversation. Also, this is the best shot of getting Mist artwork done by Senri Kita and not Sakura Miwabe. I'm sorry, but even if Valentine's Mist art is much improved I do not like Sakura Miwabe doing Mist. Mist is tough as nails and Miwabe's art just turns her into a generic moeblob.

EDIT: Also, Rebecca, Lloyd, and Lachesis. Please give them something, they have only one version and their art is so bad it hurts to look at.

Edited by Sunwoo

I seriously want there to be a Wrys alt as a Hero or Swordmaster,. Cipher has already done these in the past, both of which are complete joke cards from the art to their abilities. Seeing something like that in heroes would being absolutely amazing.

32 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Also, Rebecca, Lloyd, and Lachesis. Please give them something, they have only one version and their art is so bad it hurts to look at.

i dont mind another Rebecca but her art is pretty cool 😞 she's one of the few units that have a different special pose. 

51 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oboro. Oboro needs an alt more than anyone else I can think of, especially after Heroes tanked her popularity. She was well liked enough to be third most popular girl back in Fates, getting a Halloween costume on that one Fates DLC that was never brought over. Seriously, how does Kagero have two alts when Niles is the only other retainer to have even one? (Owain doesn't count.) Last I checked, she is not that popular. Give Oboro something, anything. She can make any seasonal work.

Since Alm+Celica and Faye got those Valentine's alts it'd be nice to see Gray, Tobin, and Kliff get some seasonal alts too. And Tobin might need one, he's sort of mediocre. Not bad, but not really stand-out either.

Also, can we give Sigurd and Seliph something? They're the only two lords (excluding the recent 3H) to not have anything besides their base form. Seliph needs it more than Sigurd, with his base self being very ... eh. Genealogy in general could use more alts, they've been super neglected in seasonal banners for some reason. Also, I know that Ishtar already has an alt, but I'd like to see her in a banner with Julius. Either Valentine's or wedding or something else fitting, they can be a duo with Julius leading for all I care.

I'm also of the opinion that if Ike gets a duo with someone, it should be Mist. I think the two of them have a good sibling dynamic, they're close to one another while not being so unrealistically saccharine. They actually talk about the events going on in the game and how it affects them. Also, Ike and Mist have a canon "duo" appearance in PoR, where they are the only two characters able to be deployed when you fight the Black Knight. A potential Ike+Mist duo could be the two of them having been summoned while fighting the Black Knight, and that could be a part of their conversation. Also, this is the best shot of getting Mist artwork done by Senri Kita and not Sakura Miwabe. I'm sorry, but even if Valentine's Mist art is much improved I do not like Sakura Miwabe doing Mist. Mist is tough as nails and Miwabe's art just turns her into a generic moeblob.

As someone who has Oboro as one of their favorite Fates characters, I agree that it's really surprising that she still doesn't have an alt even though she was the 3rd most popular Fates girl on an official poll, while Kagero has two alts despite not scoring nearly as high as her. At least she has her appearance in Fire Emblem Warriors

Gray is like one of my all time favorite FE characters, so I'd totally be down for him to get an alt.

5 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

As someone who has Oboro as one of their favorite Fates characters, I agree that it's really surprising that she still doesn't have an alt even though she was the 3rd most popular Fates girl on an official poll, while Kagero has two alts despite not scoring nearly as high as her. At least she has her appearance in Fire Emblem Warriors

Gray is like one of my all time favorite FE characters, so I'd totally be down for him to get an alt.

I actually made a bridal Oboro; she throws sewing needles at people, and either her parents made the dress or she made it herself.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

Sigurd and Seliph. And soon, please lol  at least a duo  but really we could use some serious alts for both  

I know we just got Legendary Chrom and Chrom fans don’t want to kill his hype for CYL but...I want Risen King Chrom. 

TS Dimitri, but more Importantly great lord. I love blue and silver color scheme. 

More RD Ike 

Inigo is in vase game but not his regular. Does that count as a request? I guess I can request blue haired/Prince Lowell Inigo as an alt lol