Characters that you want to have alts the most

CustardPudding

5 hours ago, IEatLasers said:

Inigo is in vase game but not his regular. Does that count as a request? I guess I can request blue haired/Prince Lowell Inigo as an alt lol 

I got confused for a second since I forgot Marth's last name was Lowell in the OVA so I just thought "What does Tales of Vesperia have to do with this?"

I just woke up, don't blame me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Oboro. Oboro needs an alt more than anyone else I can think of, especially after Heroes tanked her popularity. She was well liked enough to be third most popular girl back in Fates, getting a Halloween costume on that one Fates DLC that was never brought over. Seriously, how does Kagero have two alts when Niles is the only other retainer to have even one? (Owain doesn't count.) Last I checked, she is not that popular. Give Oboro something, anything. She can make any seasonal work.

Since Alm+Celica and Faye got those Valentine's alts it'd be nice to see Gray, Tobin, and Kliff get some seasonal alts too. And Tobin might need one, he's sort of mediocre. Not bad, but not really stand-out either.

Also, can we give Sigurd and Seliph something? They're the only two lords (excluding the recent 3H) to not have anything besides their base form. Seliph needs it more than Sigurd, with his base self being very ... eh. Genealogy in general could use more alts, they've been super neglected in seasonal banners for some reason. Also, I know that Ishtar already has an alt, but I'd like to see her in a banner with Julius. Either Valentine's or wedding or something else fitting, they can be a duo with Julius leading for all I care.

I'm also of the opinion that if Ike gets a duo with someone, it should be Mist. I think the two of them have a good sibling dynamic, they're close to one another while not being so unrealistically saccharine. They actually talk about the events going on in the game and how it affects them. Also, Ike and Mist have a canon "duo" appearance in PoR, where they are the only two characters able to be deployed when you fight the Black Knight. A potential Ike+Mist duo could be the two of them having been summoned while fighting the Black Knight, and that could be a part of their conversation. Also, this is the best shot of getting Mist artwork done by Senri Kita and not Sakura Miwabe. I'm sorry, but even if Valentine's Mist art is much improved I do not like Sakura Miwabe doing Mist. Mist is tough as nails and Miwabe's art just turns her into a generic moeblob.

This too, please! It's a great set-up for a duo, and I would especially love if their conversation referenced Mist's dialogue with the Black Knight in that fight.

I was thinking that the only downside would be that, logically, Ike would be the lead unit here so it wouldn't count as a Mist alt, and somehow my brain ended up with a banner of siblings swapping their main specialities: (infantry) sword (or axe, so they're swapping something they don't have in common?) Mist in the lead, Ike following her and doing his best with a staff. Their weapon has a Sol lance effect (that's his best, 10hp).

7 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I got confused for a second since I forgot Marth's last name was Lowell in the OVA so I just thought "What does Tales of Vesperia have to do with this?"

I just woke up, don't blame me.

Yeah it’s not exactly canon but I go with it! Marth Lowell, Chrom Lowell, Lucina Lowell, and Inigo Lowell!! 

I just had a thought, it would be cool if Fallen Lilith used daggers or was a healer, cause in the DLC she never transforms. So it would fit, since she looks a bit based on a maid. Or maybe she can have her father behind her? 

Edited by Dylan Corona

28 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

I just had a thought, it would be cool if Fallen Lilith used daggers or was a healer, cause in the DLC she never transforms. So it would fit, since she looks a bit based on a maid. Or maybe she can have her father behind her? 

Oh wait we never actually do fight here in that DLC, do we? Missed opportunity.

29 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Agreed, she should have been a boss fight, but oh well. But a fallen healer unit could be fun! 

Thinking on it if we did fight her she would have had no logical reason not to transform...actually coming to think of it, she had no natural reason to be there in human form period. She is a dragon first and foremost, the maid identity was purely for Corrin's sake and she even abandons it really quickly as soon they discover the truth. She has no cause at all to be prance around in Valla in an apron while doing work for Anankos. Granted she did look pretty cool all shadowed out like that.

I just want a Severa alt man. Her mom already has like three and she has NOTHING!!! I mean she ain’t the most popular character but consistently rates in the top 70 on CYL so that’s gotta mean something. I mean come on I just want some Severa love please IS!!!

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

Thinking on it if we did fight her she would have had no logical reason not to transform...actually coming to think of it, she had no natural reason to be there in human form period. She is a dragon first and foremost, the maid identity was purely for Corrin's sake and she even abandons it really quickly as soon they discover the truth. She has no cause at all to be prance around in Valla in an apron while doing work for Anankos. Granted she did look pretty cool all shadowed out like that.

Maybe I misunderstood, but her Dragon form was only awoken after Moro blessed her or let her, so that she could protect Corrin. It's been a bit since I've played that game's story, but I thought Moro transformed her and she couldn't transform back intill the end of her life (when Moro let her). So, it sounds like she was born in a human form, if memory serves. Though a may be wrong haha. (Sorry for the off topicness).

23 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Maybe I misunderstood, but her Dragon form was only awoken after Moro blessed her or let her, so that she could protect Corrin. It's been a bit since I've played that game's story, but I thought Moro transformed her and she couldn't transform back intill the end of her life (when Moro let her). So, it sounds like she was born in a human form, if memory serves. Though a may be wrong haha. (Sorry for the off topicness).

Considering I had no clue who Morro even was until I googled it, I'd trusty our memory over mine on this.

Oh. I also want Hel!Sharena. Like, a ghost Sharena would be cool. One wearing the dress on the book 3 art. Tome user.

I don't really care too much about seasonal alts. Valentine's Day and the most recent Dancing one are cool because they still keep up a medieval theme, so I like those alts. Otherwise, I'd mainly just say:

• Edelgard: Resplendent
  • Zelgius: Begnion armor
  • Sigurd: Legendary Hero
  • Seliph: Legendary Hero

There are some others, but ones that'll happen for certain so I won't mention them. Seliph and Sigurd will happen at some point. But I want them more since it feels like it's taking an eternity. I'd rather have Seliph though over Sigurd. And it'd be cool to have an Ares one too so we could have the whole trio as legendary heroes.

Sigurd and Seliph need an alt! I would love to see a Zelgius alt in his red armor I think it would be cool. Elena could be added like greil was. Mercedes would be amazing in a Valentine’s Day or any holiday event. Jill, Lyre and Rolf would be nice too but hopefully they get a base form before that.