Can you spot what is wrong with this picture?

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:
  Hide contents

Soren is a dragon branded technically, not "beorc"

Can I have a nothing?

You got it!

Spoiler

Soren is not a beorc! He is a branded! This comes from Nintendo Power issue 197 - November 2005. It’s understandable why the magazine writers didn’t know. Path of Radiance had just released or was about to release in North America when that volume of Nintendo Power came out. Soren being branded is technically a game spoiler that a lot of people know now, kind of like Greil dying. The people who played the game and made this article likely didn’t achieve an A support between Ike and Soren. Again, understandable since Ike has several other support conversation options and there’s still the dumb 5 conversation limit per character.

Sorry to Benice. That’s a fair answer but not what I was thinking of.

This was fun, though. Pretty funny looking through old Fire Emblem articles like this, isn’t it?

Thing is, the Branded aren't their own separate race, but are just Beorc with Laguz ancestry. So there isn't actually anything wrong with the picture.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

There’s a little blurb about Titania next to Soren’s if you look closely, Glennstavos. I didn’t take a picture of it so you can’t see the text they put, but it’s there.

1 minute ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Thing is, the Branded aren't their own separate race, but are just Beorc with Laguz ancestry. So there isn't actually anything wrong with the picture.

I suppose so. This was just a neat little thing I wanted to do. Would be fun to make more posts about funny Fire Emblem related things found in Nintendo Power some other time, if anyone is interested in that.

2 hours ago, Hectorcopter said:

Sorry to Benice. That’s a fair answer but not what I was thinking of.

Cripes. I liked this, though.

Soren does have a thunder anima rank from base. So not actually incorrect. Obviously the incorrect info is that everything would fall apart without him as Greil presumably managed to operate the mercenaries before Soren showed up!

3 hours ago, Hectorcopter said:

Funny how people are still answering this even though it’s over. Now I know for sure people like this kind of stuff. Haha!

I can't hear you over the sound of Soren using the only S Rank tome in the game.

Edited by Jotari