Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple! (May 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Nino: Prious Mage
    • Merric: Wind Mage
    • Ced: Hero on the Wind
    • Lewyn: Guidance Breeze
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Nagi: Dragon Avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

Looks like it’s going to be close with Nagi and Nino. I’m surprised by how popular Nagi is since I find her Hero’s art kinda weird, and her game’s not as popular as the Elibe ones. She’s my first choice too, but I didn’t expect her to make it to the finals. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jave said:

You could at least pick whoever and do the five battles in quick succession for 4 orbs. It takes less than five minutes and you don't even need the actual character.

I could, but it's just four orbs. Not many.

still blows my mind people literally giving away free resources simply because they don't like/know a unit, when you literally can just use any unit and hit "autobattle."  simply, and utterly mind boggling. 

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Those resources add up, and it becomes a significant amount over time when you keep refusing to claim them. If you are already having trouble with certain modes that require a lot of investment (e.g.: Aether Raids) and you wish to do better in those modes, it does not make sense to refuse free resources and dismiss help from other players by saying things like I do not have this fodder or not having that resource.

30 minutes ago, XRay said:

Those resources add up, and it becomes a significant amount over time when you keep refusing to claim them. If you are already having trouble with certain modes that require a lot of investment (e.g.: Aether Raids) and you wish to do better in those modes, it does not make sense to refuse free resources and dismiss help from other players by saying things like I do not have this fodder or not having that resource.

It's not like I refuse them a lot. Geez.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's not like I refuse them a lot. Geez.

It seems like you refuse them a lot. For almost every Voting Gauntlet you talk about not liking or not caring about most of the candidates, and participate halfway or not participate at all. You do not have to use Nino or any candidate in any Voting Gauntlet, and you can still use all the Ikes, Fredericks, and Silas to knock out all the colored ally quests and dump all the Flags to get a decent amount of Feathers.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

It seems like you refuse them a lot. For almost every Voting Gauntlet you talk about not liking or not caring about most of the candidates, and participate halfway or not participate at all. You do not have to use Nino or any candidate in any Voting Gauntlet, and you can still use all the Ikes, Fredericks, and Silas to knock out all the colored ally quests and dump all the Flags to get a decent amount of Feathers.

I don't though. And you're only talking about the VG. I collect tons of free orbs outside it as well as some from it.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't though. And you're only talking about the VG. I collect tons of free orbs outside it as well as some from it.

4 orbs is more than 1% of the monthly free orbs you get.  You don't even need to battle with Nino or w/e. It's just autobattling 5 times, not using flags and tada, free resources. Those 4 orbs might be an extra L!ike merge in a few months which means you need to spend less money.

7 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

4 orbs is more than 1% of the monthly free orbs you get.  You don't even need to battle with Nino or w/e. It's just autobattling 5 times, not using flags and tada, free resources. Those 4 orbs might be an extra L!ike merge in a few months which means you need to spend less money.

i pointed that out too. 
like. its legitimately the only mode (outside of Lost Lore where it's truly "set it and forget it" that it doesn't matter if you have the unit, you could put a 1* Donnel there for the laughs and your friend list will provide a great lead and poof. insta win by doing nothing. 

like yeah "4 orbs"(and papers, and coins, and whatever) but unlike MHB/LHB where you know those orbs will come back every 3-4-5(6) months - if you don't participate they're gone. and they're gone, not because your phone died, or got stolen, or your internet died or something but simply due to the fact that "I don't like/know this unit."

again. refusing to get free easy resources that can help you save money (or progress) will forever blow my mind. 

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i pointed that out too. 
like. its legitimately the only mode (outside of Lost Lore where it's truly "set it and forget it" that it doesn't matter if you have the unit, you could put a 1* Donnel there for the laughs and your friend list will provide a great lead and poof. insta win by doing nothing. 

like yeah "4 orbs"(and papers, and coins, and whatever) but unlike MHB/LHB where you know those orbs will come back every 3-4-5(6) months - if you don't participate they're gone. and they're gone, not because your phone died, or got stolen, or your internet died or something but simply due to the fact that "I don't like/know this unit."

again. refusing to get free easy resources that can help you save money (or progress) will forever blow my mind. 

That's a good point... Always complaining that those 4 orbs from Infernal LHB/MHB maps should be in easier things... but it's TOTALLY OK in skipping these 4 orbs.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's a good point... Always complaining that those 4 orbs from Infernal LHB/MHB maps should be in easier things... but it's TOTALLY OK in skipping these 4 orbs.

which is the ultimate easier thing. 

4 orbs can be the difference between me not getting to pull on a certain day and getting to pull a certain day 😛

Besides, getting orbs in VG is easier than pretty much anything else. Unless you're someone who's just not invested in the game and forgets/doesn't even realize that VG is going on why stop partway? Get those resources, especially those refining rocks. I need every last one of those refining stones because I'm always short on refining dew now.

17 hours ago, Etheus said:

Backing Nagi just because Nino destroyed my spoony bard. 

When I saw that Lewyn had the multiplier close to the end, I made peace with his defeat.

14 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Or you could just not announce that you're going to skip the VG?

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hey, Nino won, awesome. This is a rare time where I was on the winning team from the very beginning. Nice.

Same, though... goddamnit, I forget to actually partake in the final hour every friggin time. Hell, I even LOOKED at the hour before the last and saw Nino would have the final hour advantage! I STILL FORGOT.

Uck.

27 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Same, though... goddamnit, I forget to actually partake in the final hour every friggin time. Hell, I even LOOKED at the hour before the last and saw Nino would have the final hour advantage! I STILL FORGOT.

Uck.

I overslept big time.  But I'm glad my team finally won!  Thanks everyone else!

On 5/7/2020 at 12:45 AM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hey, Nino won, awesome. This is a rare time where I was on the winning team from the very beginning. Nice.

Nino: Canas, Jaffar, Raigh, Lugh, everyone, I won! Yay! 😆:Nino:

Canas: Never a doubt.

Nino: 🥰

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster