May 2020 New Heroes Speculation

Expectations vs Hopes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2020 at 06:32 PM

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the Crimean Knights or their friends are in yet. No Geoffrey, Kieran, Makalov, Astrid, Marcia, Danved, Devdan, Calil, Largo, Lucia, Bastian or Renning. It's criminal that such a huge part of the game still doesn't have representation.

Gimme the rest of the Greil Mercs or Kieran and Marcia plz! Jill would be great too. I just really want Tellius. If it isn't, a Three Houses banner with Sylvain would definitely please me. 😛

Just now, Brave Lance said:

None of the Crimean Knights or their friends are in yet. No Geoffrey, Kieran, Makalov, Astrid, Marcia, Danved, Devdan, Calil, Largo, Lucia, Bastian or Renning. It's criminal that such a huge part of the game still doesn't have representation.

The criminal lack of Bastian in this game truly disappoints me. He's my most wanted character, other than Nasir (who leads because he belongs to a pretty underrepresented character type - badass adult dragons). 

I think it's the most criminal that Kieran is still not in yet when Oscar was added ages ago and those two are a Christmas knight duo! xP Not to mention Kieran is also a very badly needed green axe cavalry for the regular pool!

Edited by Anacybele

I love Tellius and want more units from there, but I wouldn't mind a banner based on the newer games (Awakening, Fates, 3H.) Would really like Shura to finally get into the game. Also, Dragon Laguz. But I guess one of the more major things is wanting more mundane/less popular characters to get in. It's kind of like balancing a meal instead of having nothing but super fatty/sugary food.

I kind of want May's New Heroes banner to be Awakening just because it would be a good opportunity to finally bring in that game's version of Anna into Heroes. I saved up enough orbs at this point to +10 her and she has been the most wanted (and my most wanted) non Three Houses character since CYL3 (just below the top 4 at 5th place overall) and CYL4 (dropped a bit because of TH characters but still sitting pretty in 15th) who is not yet in Heroes. Plus the next Awakening character is likely to focus on gen 1 characters which further increases the possibility that it is finally her time.

But I also know that Tellius is also likely to be the focus for next month and honestly I kind of wouldn't mind. I know there are characters from those games that people have been waiting for and if nothing else a Tellius banner would be an easy skip for me so I can finally focus on spending some orbs trying to get Duo Palla, Merric and Caeda off the current special heroes banner.

I want Tellius and I will take anyone from there and be happy, I just really hope the GHB is Ashnard or Sephiran.   I think the banner will be Awakening though.  If it is I hope Priam is GHB.

37 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I hope we don't get another Fates banner for a looooooong time. With the addition of Rinkah, the last Fates character that I consider to be essential has been added, and I'd consider most of the remaining characters to be scraping the bottom of the Fates barrel. 

Agreed Etheus. And even with the Fates banner we literally just got, they already scrapped the bottom of the barrel with Iago and Lilith, so I really hope we don't get another Fates banner for a very long time.

4 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Wait. Anankos is in Tap Battle?

Some spoilers:

Spoiler

In floors 56-60, the boss is Gunter. However, based on his dialogue, it's implied that he's under the control of Anankos, like he is in Revelations.

2 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

Some spoilers:

Hide contents

In floors 56-60, the boss is Gunter. However, based on his dialogue, it's implied that he's under the control of Anankos, like he is in Revelations.

That isn't exactly indicative that he's coming. I mean, Lyon's GHB is post-possession and we have yet to get Fomortiis. 

Anyway, Anankos is prime legendary/mythic material, so this one could be a toss up either way.

FE9/10 are now the only games that haven't gotten a New Heroes banner since June 2019, and FE9 specifically hasn't gotten one since September 2017.

FE4 Gen 1 also hasn't gotten one since September 2018, so that's the other thing I'd hope most for, but that's not a full game or continent. 

Cipher banner would be great. Taking in count that they announce the end of Cipher a little time before the actual Fates banner, they could. Even if there is not every characters, I think they should put "ancient" games characters. We have a lot of 3DS games characters (except Lianna, Rowan, Darios and Yelena that I'm still waiting for). In my case, I think it would be great having or Cipher or an older game than 3DS. 

Wow, everyone is going for Tellius, that makes me happy to see. That's what I want it to be, but I feel it won't be. It might be the possessed heroes again. I'd love to see Risen Chrom when they do that banner again, as well as Ike possessed by Lehran's medallion.

I am guessing it would be Fallen Heroes/Darkness Within. It would be cool to have more alts to show a different side to characters.